Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leila, you’ve ridden the anti vax train - not because you’re actually anti vax (because you would’ve had to pull Ever out of daycare) because it drives engagement - that’s it. You do not have a modicum of independent or cogent thought. You are a toxic combination of aggression and idiocy. A lazy, self absorbed twit who somehow hasn’t drowned in the bath by now.
If she had a single thought, the world would tip off its axis.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You guyyzzzz her office days for customer service are mons and wedns

Otherwise shes at the beach making mems with her own child so please don’t have an enquiry or issue outside of that time, thanks

#smallbusiness #girlboss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
going to Jervis Bay shortly….
Isn’t that where Brad the thunderbirds parents live?

Reactions: 4
First women ever to have endometriosis and a hysterectomy.
I genuinely don’t understand how recovery from a hysterectomy takes a year like she keeps saying? Is it just an excuse not to work? I have four friends who have had hysterectomies, two who suffered from horrendous endo and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone - it’s horrible but within three months they were all recovered. Didn’t she have her surgery back in March?

For some reason I still think about how she claimed the nurses asked her ‘where her child was’ after her surgery. Another Stead family didn’t happen story 🙄

ETA - I googled it like I should have in the first place 😆

Attachments

Leila is not looking for love anymore she is bored of that! She’s done! *two weeks ago posts her heartfelt Fillers & Boobs Mills & Boon pOeTrY about her dream man who ignores her while having a dart near a river*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t understand how recovery from a hysterectomy takes a year like she keeps saying? Is it just an excuse not to work? I have four friends who have had hysterectomies, two who suffered from horrendous endo and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone - it’s horrible but within three months they were all recovered. Didn’t she have her surgery back in March?

For some reason I still think about how she claimed the nurses asked her ‘where her child was’ after her surgery. Another Stead family didn’t happen story 🙄

How does such bullshit dribble out of not 1 but 2 Sisters?! How does both Sisters both not work?! And both seem to come up with absolute bullshit as to why they 'can't work' How do 2 sisters think so highly of themselves yet have literally accomplished absolutely duck all?!

It just all blows my mind.

Reactions: 7

I've had endo nearly 30 years. Many surgeries and a hysterectomy. You can still work. Especially AFTER the hysterectomy. Endo sucks and is very painful but laying around will get you nowhere. Bludgers the lot of them.

Reactions: 6
I've had endo nearly 30 years. Many surgeries and a hysterectomy. You can still work. Especially AFTER the hysterectomy. Endo sucks and is very painful but laying around will get you nowhere. Bludgers the lot of them.
That must have been awful, endo sounds so painful. I hope you’re feeling better now 💕

It was very weird how she used to post selfies from the ambulance etc. Kind of like our mate Carlz Soda. I always think the hospital staff must be like, WTF 🤯

That must have been awful, endo sounds so painful. I hope you’re feeling better now 💕

It was very weird how she used to post selfies from the ambulance etc. Kind of like our mate Carlz Soda. I always think the hospital staff must be like, WTF 🤯
It sucks badly and is debilitating. But sitting around trying to get instagram famous and bludge off the government whilst not having any education or qualifications tells me everything. She could be using this time to study and expand her career choices, but no. She'll become a self appointed expert on everything thanks to Google.

The questions. Omg, she really has tickets on herself. How pathetic to write yourself questions that only paint you in a flattering light. So juvenile so immature.

It sucks badly and is debilitating. But sitting around trying to get instagram famous and bludge off the government whilst not having any education or qualifications tells me everything. She could be using this time to study and expand her career choices, but no. She'll become a self appointed expert on everything thanks to Google.

The questions. Omg, she really has tickets on herself. How pathetic to write yourself questions that only paint you in a flattering light. So juvenile so immature.
So true, there are so many free options of study in NZ as well.

I really want more info on Ding Dong and Nicole - if it’s true then the timeline seems so short in between dumping Lies and wooing Nicole? 😆

Reactions: 6
The Q&As she’s asking herself are back!
OMG thanks for sharing, hilarious! 🤣
Cant wait to see the testimonials from her photography masterclass and the posts from the women who are supposedly joining it.
I thought she had SO MANY offers to buy Golde and Sparkle Girl? 🤔

Seems that way, how close was it???
She went public about it around the 28th but it was speculated they split much earlier in June. If these flowers are from Ding Dong and the rumours are true then there’s only a few weeks between them?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She and I have a mutual friend who actually said that Ding Dong is a dog and cheated on Leila with Nicole who is also a piece of work.

I know this thread is dedicated to tearing apart Leila, but from what I’ve heard the real pig in this scenario is DingDong (and her apparent bestie).

seems like he can’t stick with just onewoman given he’s not been apart from his baby mama very long and has had a succession of GFs since then and had time to cheat again???

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.