Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes- screenshots always appreciated here.
And whoever gets a photo of ding dong with newbie is Queen of the chat for the year šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m out of the loop. Ding dong has moved onto a friend?? Wtf?? Details for the blocked ones!

Reactions: 5
No screenshots currently to prove the DingDong and friend thing, other than they are following each other so I guess those previous commenters have some insider goss (šŸ¤žšŸ¼) - but Leila is def currently on a ā€œIā€™m so hot look what youā€™re missingā€ PR tour of of the local pub with her Kmart toupĆ©e.

Wasnā€™t Nicoleā€™s lane the one who went on a big rant that was passively aggressively about Leila and then Leila did the same and then two days later they were soul mates again? I just canā€™t keep track of the rants to remember what it was about!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No screenshots currently to prove the DingDong and friend thing, other than they are following each other so I guess those previous commenters have some insider goss (šŸ¤žšŸ¼) - but Leila is def currently on a ā€œIā€™m so hot look what youā€™re missingā€ PR tour of of the local pub with her Kmart toupĆ©e.

Wasnā€™t Nicoleā€™s lane the one who went on a big rant that was passively aggressively about Leila and then Leila did the same and then two days later they were soul mates again? I just canā€™t keep track of the rants to remember what it was about!
No that was jess schembri. Another loonie grifter.

When you put up a happy birthday post for a friend but make it all about yourself. šŸ¤£ Typical.
The photo shop makes her look like her knees are cut off.

House of glamour either borrowed or leant lies that ponytail
Way to kill your business. Be associated with Tarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.