Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus, a little more dramatic and darker, but it would never concern Leila the fairly horrific reality that some men target those with young children in order to gain access to the kids. That would require putting Ever first, which I’m not sure she has ever done.

Reactions: 9
Plus, a little more dramatic and darker, but it would never concern Leila the fairly horrific reality that some men target those with young children in order to gain access to the kids. That would require putting Ever first, which I’m not sure she has ever done.
Didn’t the person that catfished her talk her into sending pictures of Ever or am I remembering that wrong?

Didn’t the person that catfished her talk her into sending pictures of Ever or am I remembering that wrong?
Yup, found it in the Daily Mail article …
“Some predator of a person groomed me, they stole photos and the identity of someone else, sent photos of that persons child so that I felt safe enough to send photos of my own. They sent nudes pretending to be that person to lure me into sending my own in return and it worked,' she said.”
So even after that experience she still keeps exposing Ever to potential predators.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You don't do boudoir photos honey except of yourself give it a rest.

Dani Stevens needs her own thread. Another one who drives and films whilst eyefucking the camera. But is a 'present and loving' mother. Go duck yourself you dumb witch. Perhaps we need a thread dedicated to these bleeping 'life coaches' who sprout toxic happiness and ideals yet put people's lives at risk to give life advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Yup, found it in the Daily Mail article …
“Some predator of a person groomed me, they stole photos and the identity of someone else, sent photos of that persons child so that I felt safe enough to send photos of my own. They sent nudes pretending to be that person to lure me into sending my own in return and it worked,' she said.”
So even after that experience she still keeps exposing Ever to potential predators.
Why in gods name would you send a bleeping STRANGER photos of your child!?

She truly is the dumbest duck.

Something she knows a lot about 👩‍💻
Oh Tarah. The one who went to university but can't answer what actual degree she obtained. Because she didn't and she doesn't and she is a hack. So Tarah DingDong was bleeping your soul sister whilst you declared Sunday morning dancing in the kitchen and calling his baby girl your family. You were moving to the country and opening a store? You knew it all, you were giving advise. You changed your name to Molloy? You charged money because you are an expert.

Reactions: 15
Oh Tarah. No one asked about your hair.
It’s so funny that she writes these herself, also very cringey when we KNOW what her followers want to know is:

What happened to the shop? Why did you blame not moving forward with it on your Mum when it’s really the fact you wouldn’t do it without DingDong helping?

What happened with DingDong? When did you discover he was cheating and how?

Why did you decide to move so quickly and uproot your child from school again?

WHERE IS THE RABBIT?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Tarah. The one who went to university but can't answer what actual degree she obtained. Because she didn't and she doesn't and she is a hack. So Tarah DingDong was bleeping your soul sister whilst you declared Sunday morning dancing in the kitchen and calling his baby girl your family. You were moving to the country and opening a store? You knew it all, you were giving advise. You changed your name to Molloy? You charged money because you are an expert.
Whhaaaat did she really change her name to Molloy??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She literally has just used that filter on a story where only her elbow is showing. Her ELBOW cannot be shown unfiltered. JFC.

• Haha
She gets sick a lot for someone who has such a strong immunity?
Would love to know what she considers to be a speedy week at work 😆 two shoots?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t… understand how her work can slow down any further? She already has more soul time and bunion bathing time than literally any human I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ding Dongs sister in law is pregnant. Their video of everyone’s reactions is actually really cute - the wee Grandma’s reaction made me a bit teary. No congratulations from Lies though 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.