Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s who Ding Dong is dating? How do we know, has she posted pictures with him?
Ipswich Toowoomba. Tarahs no longer following her and vice versa. Ut Nicole and DingDong follow one another. Nicole posting a 'grateful' picture of her and a bouquet of flowers.
Dick is sparse in those parts. I wonder if she is dancing around kitchen with him on a Sunday morning and filming it also.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ipswich Toowoomba. Tarahs no longer following her and vice versa. Ut Nicole and DingDong follow one another. Nicole posting a 'grateful' picture of her and a bouquet of flowers.
Dick is sparse in those parts. I wonder if she is dancing around kitchen with him on a Sunday morning and filming it also.
That post about being grateful for flowers is from the 28th June - that’s a pretty quick transition as didn’t they only break up at the end of June? Nice flowers though, well done Ding Dong!

Where does Nicole fit into Lie’s group? Is she a grifter too?

Would explain Lielas womb clearing of anger and betrayal 🤣

From insta comments of love to unfollowing…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ding Dong was out ipswich/toowoomba way, right? Is the new girlfriend still in Qld? The kid has a Ballina club shirt on…. 🤔 ballina is NSW, sort of down Tarah’s way

Reactions: 4
That ponytail extension looks horrible! Did she also purchase that off Alibaba!?

Some things you really shouldn't skimp on Tarzy.
😆 hair extensions definitely aren’t something to go cheap on.

I have a vision of Kim’s horse tail extension at Kath’s wedding - can someone please share?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg. I'm so jealous of her, wearing those glasses indoors, drinking cheap shots, sucking in her fat gut in a pub mirror. Tell me how to be more like you Tarah, omg, I bet DingDong and his newbie are so jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ding Dong moving on with Lei’s friend was a real curve ball not even us tattlers could predict at the beginning of this thread. I literally almost gagged on my weetbix when I read it. Seriously too funny.

Omg. I'm so jealous of her, wearing those glasses indoors, drinking cheap shots, sucking in her fat gut in a pub mirror. Tell me how to be more like you Tarah, omg, I bet DingDong and his newbie are so jealous.
we need just one photo of them together. It would just wrap up this Chapter so perfectly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ding Dong moving on with Lei’s friend was a real curve ball not even us tattlers could predict at the beginning of this thread. I literally almost gagged on my weetbix when I read it. Seriously too funny.

we need just one photo of them together. It would just wrap up this Chapter so perfectly
Tarah no doubt is telling herself that she was jealous of Tarah and wanted to be like her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.