Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the grammar. Muchly writer. She's really pulling out all her personalitys to impress Ding Dong isn't she. Who are these people Tarah? Shy my ass.
Was it Georgia?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Won't share because it's her 😅
This is so funny! She's trying so hard to look successful but all the messages are in the same tone and very obvious what she wishes was said about her.

Poor Ever if she has to change schools again, she has no stability at all in her life. Is the mans town closer to sister? Ever always seemed so happy when she was with her cousins.

Reactions: 8
Well my Friday morning has started off by being infuriated by Liela. Carrying on that vaccination mandates in the middle of a global pandemic is the same as abortion rights! She had a choice regarding the vaccination and this is the fact that women won’t have a choice. ALSO she realises this is happening in America, so not the same government? AND if she believes it’s the same thing, then why isn’t she as outraged? Why isn’t she dedicating her stories to this? We h because it doesn’t affect her? Sorry for the rant

Reactions: 14
‘I had to refrain from walking over there to give them a lesson in shutting the duck up’
Please.
If this had actually happened (it didn’t), she would’ve just glared at them with her sour witch face because she’s too piss weak to say anything.

The bitter irony of her handle being ‘love always’ when literally all she does is spit hate everywhere. But always from her bed. Such a coward. Vile creature she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lei Lei wants someone to make it make sense. Sadly that is impossible because being perpetually confused by things that make sense to other people is a chronic state for her. Lol at the rampant posting of how boss babe she is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like shits about to get good, Leilani running on endorphins and thinks she’s king tit so is back on the holy than thou ant vac bullshit. These wellness warriors are insufferable the mandates aren’t being squashed because the vacc doesn’t work or because “you won”. It’s because majority of the population went and did the right thing and thought about others.
Shes firing in all cylinders because her “man” “love of her life” is also anti vacc, it’s probably the only reason we haven’t seen bother men in awhile is they were vacc members of the community and not interested in this lounatic absolute dribble.
It’s interesting to see the swing back to photography, Devine mission statement obviously wasn’t bringing in those dollars. Apparently she does a lot of branding shoot’s she doesn’t doesn’t share 😂😬.
She needs a bloody reality check she just seems to get more and more out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“The government is corrupt”. I’m not sure that is what anyone is saying. Most of the charmingly referred to ‘feminazis’ (much love and light is our Tarah) are far more educated than she will ever in a million billion years be. Does she realise the Supreme Court in the USA is a different country. Also, that is is not actually a branch of the government? That this decision on Roe v Wade, if it comes down, will be a fundemental shift in the way human rights are treated in the USA and the precedent it sets has the potential of a flow on effect for decades to come? That same sex marriage, indeed the right to BE homosexual could be under threat within years in many states in America? Yeah - just like the horrific people who asked you to take a safe and tested vaccine to protect yourself and your vulnerable community. To help not kill more than the 3000 people that have already died in Australia.

lei-lei- you are a dreadful human being. You are also just the stupidest person on the internet. I don’t even feel any anger to you anymore as no one is listening bar us lot - and we do it for the entertainment. Sideshow Leila!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well my Friday morning has started off by being infuriated by Liela. Carrying on that vaccination mandates in the middle of a global pandemic is the same as abortion rights! She had a choice regarding the vaccination and this is the fact that women won’t have a choice. ALSO she realises this is happening in America, so not the same government? AND if she believes it’s the same thing, then why isn’t she as outraged? Why isn’t she dedicating her stories to this? We h because it doesn’t affect her? Sorry for the rant
Oh exactly. There's quite a few antivax idiots carrying on exactly the same. It was always offensively stupid when they were whinging about vaccine mandates comparing it to abortion rights... Somehow it's even more painfully ignorant making the comparison from the opposite stance. Not the same, nowhere near, completely deranged logic-free word vomit.
It makes me want to throat-punch every one of them when "make it make sense..." Escapes their artificial lips. Oh the painful irony

• Heart
She is so painfully dull and ordinary she has to hijack this stuff just to drive up engagement.

People like her are the only ones still banging on about mandates when the vast majority of people got the vaccine and moved in with life; not embed it as part of our personality and identity and moved on…

To be fair, if Leila didn’t do this, she would have zero engagement. I was hoping she’d fall out with crystal… haha

• Heart
“The government is corrupt”. I’m not sure that is what anyone is saying. Most of the charmingly referred to ‘feminazis’ (much love and light is our Tarah) are far more educated than she will ever in a million billion years be. Does she realise the Supreme Court in the USA is a different country. Also, that is is not actually a branch of the government? That this decision on Roe v Wade, if it comes down, will be a fundemental shift in the way human rights are treated in the USA and the precedent it sets has the potential of a flow on effect for decades to come? That same sex marriage, indeed the right to BE homosexual could be under threat within years in many states in America? Yeah - just like the horrific people who asked you to take a safe and tested vaccine to protect yourself and your vulnerable community. To help not kill more than the 3000 people that have already died in Australia.

lei-lei- you are a dreadful human being. You are also just the stupidest person on the internet. I don’t even feel any anger to you anymore as no one is listening bar us lot - and we do it for the entertainment. Sideshow Leila!
But she's still taking their money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so angry I don't know why I did it to myself, watching that bullshit she's a bleeping moron. Trying to get points with church going anti Vax family she's trying to sleaze herself into. She's so embarassing I wish someone would admit her she probably wouldn't get out and it would be the blessing in disguise Ever needs. Finally got on to the ex wife's FB and what's with the family going on about how beautiful she is, very over the top. They're going to be highly disappointed when they meet DW.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Enjoy the ride! You’ll find yourself wondering if it’s Groundhog Day as you get through the pages on Gomi and realise it’s just the same ol’tit year after year with Lie-Lies
^^ really resonating with me right now 😂

I just watched her stories and what the heck, she makes absolutely no sense at all. Funny how she makes a word salad post about being kind and sharing your happiness and then goes on to spew so much hate in her stories.

Also, very curious (to quote dear Liela) that she reposts the stories of those who share her nonsense but can't seem to do the same with her so called testimonials 😂 pretending to act like she's so busy is also hilarious, if she was working with any brands she would be been posting it like crazy. Gotta look like a gIrLbOsS to her man's new family though! You're not fooling anyone Liela 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love Always - except if you’re literally some random having a conversation that has nothing to do with her. Then she’ll try to stir up tit - for fun. Because you’re a pathetic piece of tit Tarah.
B5627E1C-A871-4DD4-858F-662AC965459E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her photography is looking really ordinary lately. I always thought it wasn’t half bad, but the recent stuff is very shadowy and looks very basic. No way I would pay for that.

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile BFF Roomie still beleiving 🤔 in fairy tales and very happy in her unpaid baby sitter role.
You know what’s funny, even though this photo is so heavily edited, she still looks terrible. I still can’t get over the one her sister put up 😂 should I repost it just to refresh everyone’s memory

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just stumbled across this stellar of a thread when I was trying to figure out what Leila’s story is.

I have met her 3 times and each time I couldn’t follow her story (different businesses, different bf’s, random stories etc.)

I then saw that Crystal had moved into her place (I know Crystal pretty well) and it made me want to get to the bottom of it. To say this has been eye opening is an understatement.

Here’s a couple of things I can confirm:
She seemed fairly nice on the surface, I had no idea that she was so cray - I just felt like some things didn’t add up.
she looks nothing like she does on insta IRL
She’s a nasty piece of work behind peoples backs - one time when I was out with a group including her, she and Kelle stood in a corner bitching about everyone and making fun of them
She brags about her business success but then complains about how broke she is because she’s a single mum and had a lot of medical bills from her mum
She oscillates between being a life coach, business coach, influencer, photographer and jewellery designer. When I asked her about it she said that she is multi passionate and has a lot of talents that the world needs.
At one event it was a moderate sized group and people will taking turns buying rounds, when it was her turn she got an urgent call to have to do something for her mum and left (in her car after having at least 5 drinks).
She was also complaining about a BF at one event how she didn’t really like him and he didn’t help with Ever and he was really possessive but she didn’t want to leave him because ge was helping ger financially.

now for Crystal - I don’t know how they know each other. I know them both but for different reasons and haven’t ever seen them together before.

there were lots of questions about why she doesn’t have custody of her boys. Ihonestly can’t remember all the details but I do remember that she was jailed briefly for attacking one of the Dads (the Byron one I think) she then wanted that to be written off as mental illness so she admitted herself to a mental institution (no judgement just recounting what she told me).

she never felt ready to be a mum, she hated kids, she didn’t want eaither of the boys - she wasn’tcut out for parenting. She wanted to travel and live life.

her version of what went down with Design Twins was that she went overseas and the husband embezzled all of the money and she had no idea it happened. His version is different that she mismanaged the business and lost all the money and blamed him.

she builds all of these relationships with semi famous people by telling them lies, she does free work for them to bolster her authority to then charge unsuspecting people ridiculous prices for poor design (and only recommend the same basic stuff to all of them which coincidentally is stuff she has a trade account on so makes Up to 50% on each item sold). Same strategy Kelle used to build her businesses.

she’s all over the place with men, where she wants to live what She’s doing with her business etc.

just in the last few months she has “rescued” 3dogs and cried that she couldn’t keep them (because the pound found their owners) before buying the one she has now and making her poor kid drive for 4 hours after school (when he was clearly tired) to go to a work appointment which was actually picking up the dog (from the back of someone’s car).

she also opened a store, which became a design studio which became a collaborative hub for women???

she manifested her dream house, which was aroom in someone’s house that she agreed to do a renovation design for free.

she bought a boat and was learning to sail, she found God, man I can’t even keep up with it all.

she is forever changing everything and very unstable.

Ihave firsthand accounts of her neglecting her boys - leaving them alone for hours on end while she’s “busy”.

im sure there’s more
I’m forgetting but this is a good beginning.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I don’t know Leila super well (have only met her 3 times)but know Crystal fairly well (at one point considered her a friend), I’m also connected to some others in this thread through theMLM gang because I almost got sucked in.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.