Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced they deserve each other now. I’m gonna just sit back now and enjoy the inevitable tit show 🍿 👀
agreed. 3 weeks, tops

Anyone know why we are all wearing sombreros? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So ironic that she has posted a meme saying her type is high emotional intelligence. Liela has the lowest EI. People with high EI don’t abuse and shout at people in the Telstra Shop, Op Shops and Car Parks (all by her own admission from previous stories she’s posted).

Reactions: 9
So ironic that she has posted a meme saying her type is high emotional intelligence. Liela has the lowest EI. People with high EI don’t abuse and shout at people in the Telstra Shop, Op Shops and Car Parks (all by her own admission from previous stories she’s posted).
Along with abusing medical professionals in their place of work while they were helping her Mother unlike herself. How much of the GoFundMe was spent on her Mum I still wonder?

Ok, so the ex’s first name is Marie but spelled differently (with two e’s at the end). The last name is the same as a famous Italian-American gangster with the first name ‘Al.’
Wow is she an artist? A talented one too if that's her work - wow, actual talent unlike Liela's grifting "boss babe coaching" and basic family photo shoots 😆
If I have the right person then her event sold out unlike every tacky thing Liela has ever tried to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's not a good guy I'm sure of it. No one gets married and has a child to get divorced when the kid is under 5 that's a major red flag. They also look somewhat religious which is odd to divorce so early in a marriage. I think this guy could be the completely wrong one in a really bad way. I'd love to know if the sis in law is still friends with the ex he's probably trashed her to his family when he was the fucked one. I'll knowestly put money on this, his pictures tell a thousand words and something icks me.

He's not a good guy I'm sure of it. No one gets married and has a child to get divorced when the kid is under 5 that's a major red flag. They also look somewhat religious which is odd to divorce so early in a marriage. I think this guy could be the completely wrong one in a really bad way. I'd love to know if the sis in law is still friends with the ex he's probably trashed her to his family when he was the fucked one. I'll knowestly put money on this, his pictures tell a thousand words and something icks me.
A million percent this. No one chooses to leave a really great husband and father when their kids are little 🚩 He might look nice-ish. I bet he’s not.

Ex and SIL don’t follow each other on IG and not friends on FB. Speaks volumes in itself.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have to disagree. My partner was in a toxic relationship and left with two kids under 5. Massive assumption you’ve made!

Reactions: 2
I have to disagree. My partner was in a toxic relationship and left with two kids under 5. Massive assumption you’ve made!
If he was in such a toxic situation why jump in to something so quickly, I've been there myself and it's not something you move on from quickly. I stand to my word it's not the same for all marriage breakdowns obviously but this one screams he's the problem not her. She's Italian I know how it works you don't get divorced for no good reason.

Don’t kid yourself, your partner is the minority. We all know that in most cases, the man is a tit husband and father and that’s why it falls apart. That’s what the assumption is based on.

Reactions: 7
I have to disagree. My partner was in a toxic relationship and left with two kids
Overall the statistics would say your ex is an exception.

My ex husband was definitely not a good man and we separated before my daughter was 1.

I definitely did not get married with the plan to be a single mum of 2 within 5 years 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Same with my ex, left us when bub was 1yo… (to the women he was cheating on me with who has a partner and 3 kids of her own)

My point is made with these above posts, it's definitely him and not her let's just hope there isn't a DV order or something sinister like that. It's obviously not all men but most men that duck the relationship sadly it's just how it seems to go. People definitely show there true colours when a child comes into the picture I'm guessing that's what happened here.

Reactions: 4
We don’t know who the toxic one was in his marriage but we definitely know who is toxic in his current relationship!
Has she changed her bio to include Lover of Dion yet? I’m blocked.

My point is made with these above posts, it's definitely him and not her let's just hope there isn't a DV order or something sinister like that. It's obviously not all men but most men that duck the relationship sadly it's just how it seems to go. People definitely show there true colours when a child comes into the picture I'm guessing that's what happened here.
How do you know it is definitely him and not her?
It’s a hard one for me. As I said above, my partner left a toxic relationship (quite agree that this is rarer) but she is so manipulative that she managed to unfairly make him appear in the wrong to many people. I guess that’s why I get a bit defensive.
I too left a DV situation so can completely understand the other side of the picture too. I just feel it’s a lot to speculate on who left who.

Reactions: 4
We don’t know who the toxic one was in his marriage but we definitely know who is toxic in his current relationship!
Has she changed her bio to include Lover of Dion yet? I’m blocked.
Oh yes the ‘lover’ part is there. So predictable. I’m also blocked - for asking her to prove her claims about anti-vax testimonies and stories. I view from my alt account.
EF6CA3BF-9AA2-4E48-8FCA-EAD759A31ADD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you know it is definitely him and not her?
It’s a hard one for me. As I said above, my partner left a toxic relationship (quite agree that this is rarer) but she is so manipulative that she managed to unfairly make him appear in the wrong to many people. I guess that’s why I get a bit defensive.
I too left a DV situation so can completely understand the other side of the picture too. I just feel it’s a lot to speculate on who left who.
First of all I'm really happy for you that you found love after heartache. I know we shouldn't make assumptions and I'm not one to say someone
is a certain way I just feel it in my whole being that he is off or I'd shut my mouth. Completely understand why you are defensive of him ❤

She was doing a live earlier did anyone catch it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.