Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this new intel was a little gift from God. But excuse my ignorance because I am a relatively new Leila hater- who is kellie?
The Crystal picture is getting clearer now, wow. Just wow.

Ding dong dion, you need to put your sprint shoes on and run friend. Before she nabs your sperm #childsupport
Kelle Howard - she’s a friend of Leila’s and another one that was desperate to find themselves a man. Seems as though she may be cut from the disingenuous cloth too but maybe not as crazy as old mate 😂

Not sure how to start a new thread, anyone?
No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Kelle Howard - she’s a friend of Leila’s and another one that was desperate to find themselves a man. Seems as though she may be cut from the disingenuous cloth too but maybe not as crazy as old mate 😂

No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep - I don’t think Kelle is crazy or even a super bad person. I just think she’s disingenuous, has stretched the truth on a lot of things and has garnered her following and built her business off the back of things that aren’t entirely true. She’s also a bit of a user and social climber.

not crazy, not bad, just not a kind genuine person.

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to say the specific event because I don’t want to out myself (as cray as they all are, I do feel a bit guilty and there are some people in the same friend circle that I do really respect and love) but that particular bitching session was at the Pav. I didn’t hear all of it, but they were saying nasty things about randoms as well as their friends.

I honestly don’t know much about the Kylie situation (no more than what was on socials) but I know that Kelle considers Leila one of her besties. Also fun fact that Kelle and Crystal used to be close, but they ran an event together that went sidewards and Kelle was upset with how cray Crystal was so they’re not as close anymore.

with Leila, Crystal and Kelle they’re all so impulsive and woo woo, they’re all desperate for men, when they find men they jump right in hard and all the men are weird too.

wjat is Kelle’s new fiancé all about? No digital footprint except the one he’s created since being with her, supposidely a big shot coach wjo works for big corporates but not even on LinkedIn? Has no stuff or house or anything - seems fishy?
Regarding Kelle’s fiancé: I can’t say much, but I know that what he actually does for work is corporate training, but he’s been there less than a year and has had a less than stellar start. Also, it’s far from guru stuff—mostly safety training at the mines.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did his wife kick him out change the locks and keep his clothes, he seems to be in this shirt everytime I've seen him 🤣
Maybe he works at country rd in between wiring people’s houses. Yawn. This could be Lei’s perfect match, nah- back to my original prediction which is now 2 weeks and 6 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he works at country rd in between wiring people’s houses. Yawn. This could be Lei’s perfect match, nah- back to my original prediction which is now 2 weeks and 6 days.
I can feel it in my bones this is going to be a good. I don't think popcorn will cut it maybe a bottle each 🥂🥂
It's been a while since she's had a man around and her scams have really accumulated now so I can see this being very messy once it starts to unravel you couldn't Google her name a year ago and have this be the first thing to come up we can only watch and see but I can't see this guy walking away without causing some fuss especially with the family and friends involved I don't think she has ever got herself in this deep 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new boyfriend-of-one-second doesn't seem to like the camera recording in his face at the store. Let's see how long he puts up with that! She never learns.

Also now having to hear her say "doll" instead of "babe". Barf....🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her new boyfriend-of-one-second doesn't seem to like the camera recording in his face at the store. Let's see how long he puts up with that! She never learns.

Also now having to hear her say "doll" instead of "babe". Barf....🤮
He doesn't seem very impressed, almost like he's thinking wtf is going on, I remember the curly haired guy being super uncomfortable being filmed in bed all the time he lasted a hot minute this one won't be any different

Woo Crystal is having such a quiet month away from social media... So glad she's taking that time away to focus on herself for a change.

(Please read with the heaviest sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TaraH is nothing if not utterly, beigely predictable.

she is trying to flaunt her newest victim on the socials despite promising to keep future relationships private, he looks so unimpressed (like Mark aka Kiwi and Me) because who cares if your “doll” is getting something from Woolworths. Does your CoMmUnItY of females needing direction really find such mundane activities awe inspiring? Yay Lie-la you got yourself a man. Well done you fierce independent BoSs bizness lady you!!
Given the look on his face, this one will leave in a month tops.

Reactions: 11
re Kelle Howard
I remember seeing her in the magazines as a contributor a lot. Girlfriend sure has had a cosmetic glow up since the divorce (google delivers some treats if you are interested)
Has she had a butt lift or implants? Something about her stories and the way she poses at times makes me think she has done something to her butt.
Looks like at least the fiancé has done some properly accredited training. Yoga? Some international training company?
They all move so fast with these new men because they are so woke and have found their twin flame. Like I looked in his eyes and we both knew. His soul recognised my soul. Vomit.
Her engagement ring is from The Prestwick Place and is a moissanite (diamond stimulant)
You’ll find so many influenzas have the fake bling (meant to write it that way on purpose as they are a bunch of copy paste same info same life ooh I’m a coach carbon copy spreaders just using different key words - awaken, divine, goddess, feminine, masculine- you all get what I’m putting down)

Regarding Kelle’s fiancé: I can’t say much, but I know that what he actually does for work is corporate training, but he’s been there less than a year and has had a less than stellar start. Also, it’s far from guru stuff—mostly safety training at the mines.
Facinatinating! I knew he went to the mines but she played him off as this Tony Robbins style motivational speaker and neuropsychological coach!

Woo Crystal is having such a quiet month away from social media... So glad she's taking that time away to focus on herself for a change.

(Please read with the heaviest sarcasm)
She says that a lot. She did a digital detox once where she vowed not to post for a month. She still posted every day, often about how she isn’t posting - made no sense!

re Kelle Howard
I remember seeing her in the magazines as a contributor a lot. Girlfriend sure has had a cosmetic glow up since the divorce (google delivers some treats if you are interested)
Has she had a butt lift or implants? Something about her stories and the way she poses at times makes me think she has done something to her butt.
Looks like at least the fiancé has done some properly accredited training. Yoga? Some international training company?
They all move so fast with these new men because they are so woke and have found their twin flame. Like I looked in his eyes and we both knew. His soul recognised my soul. Vomit.
Her engagement ring is from The Prestwick Place and is a moissanite (diamond stimulant)
You’ll find so many influenzas have the fake bling (meant to write it that way on purpose as they are a bunch of copy paste same info same life ooh I’m a coach carbon copy spreaders just using different key words - awaken, divine, goddess, feminine, masculine- you all get what I’m putting down)
Yup - and if you knew how she had got into some of those magazines it would make you want to puke. Bullying, lying and manipulating and crushing other people in her path. Promising exposure that wasn’t real.

and yes as soon as I saw the ring on her finger I knew it wasn’t a diamond. Then I saw him tag that place. Now I don’t care or judge what is on your finger but I know she likes expensive stuff so was a little miffed that he cheaped out on the ring. She wanted the rich sugar daddy but settled for someone.

she told a group of us that she knewhe was the one for her the day after she met him.

I actually think he’s taking her for a ride more than she’s taking him for one. Gets to live on her nice house, drive her nice car, leverage her audience to build his own, she pays for everything and all she gets is companionship and sex. I even wondered if he has another secret relationship and that’s why he’s away as much as he is?

Last edited:
Facinatinating! I knew he went to the mines but she played him off as this Tony Robbins style motivational speaker and neuropsychological coach!

She says that a lot. She did a digital detox once where she vowed not to post for a month. She still posted every day, often about how she isn’t posting - made no sense!

Yup - and if you knew how she had got into some of those magazines it would make you want to puke. Bullying, lying and manipulating and crushing other people in her path. Promising exposure that wasn’t real.

and yes as soon as I saw the ring on her finger I knew it wasn’t a diamond. Then I saw him tag that place. Now I don’t care or judge what is on your finger but I know she likes expensive stuff so was a little miffed that he cheaped out on the ring. She wanted the rich sugar daddy but settled for someone.

she told a group of us that she knewhe was the one for her the day after she met him.

I actually think he’s taking her for a ride more than she’s taking him for one. Gets to live on her nice house, drive her nice car, leverage her audience to build his own, she pays for everything and all she gets is companionship and sex. I even wondered if he has another secret relationship and that’s why he’s away as much as he is?
definitely feels like there is more in it for him. And I don’t really care about diamond or not either, but transparency is always good. I doubt anyone would think it wasn’t a diamond and I’m sure as sh!t she probably wouldn’t correct anyone who said oh what a nice diamond. Look out for the “ethical” post that’s sure to come now regarding diamonds VS moissanite

Lolololol she’s giving him the shits already, look at his face! She’s trying so hard to make it look like they’re having fun. Also, why are they both staring at their phones in the middle of Coles? Such fiery, intense passionate love right Tarah?
ADE78D6E-01FE-4DBE-BB76-56D6D8E66FC4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can feel it in my bones this is going to be a good. I don't think popcorn will cut it maybe a bottle each 🥂🥂
It's been a while since she's had a man around and her scams have really accumulated now so I can see this being very messy once it starts to unravel you couldn't Google her name a year ago and have this be the first thing to come up we can only watch and see but I can't see this guy walking away without causing some fuss especially with the family and friends involved I don't think she has ever got herself in this deep 😳
So many scams! Fortunately it seems like most people have realised she's full of it, remember that coaching course she had with other "experts"? I don't think they got one single person for that? 😂 she will have told him that we are trolls because she was such a fReEdOm fIgHtEr during the pandemic, posting stories from her bed as though she knew things no one else did and sharing screenshots that "someone said" on Facebook 🙄
Hopefully when/if Dion and his family come here eventually they see this awful behaviour and toxic pattern goes back to 2017, well before the pandemic.

I can add that Mr Wannabe guru still hasn’t been made a full-time consultant. This will not come as a shock, but other consultants don’t like working with him and isn’t overly popular with the clients. I can’t say more than that, unfortunately.

• Haha
Lolololol she’s giving him the shits already, look at his face! She’s trying so hard to make it look like they’re having fun. Also, why are they both staring at their phones in the middle of Coles? Such fiery, intense passionate love right Tarah?View attachment 1248649
Hopefully in this moment he’s reading tattle.

Divorce settlement. Her ex started a successful gym chain and sold it just before she divorced him so she could get a big chunk of change.

she was a make up artist and flight attendant before she got married and had kids.

she did an online interior design course while she was a SAHM.

she designed her kids bedrooms and somehow got them into some kind of B grade magazine and then designed some kids rooms for her friends.

she then didn’t do anything and used building herdream house as a platform to position herself as a designer (never mind the fact she hired a designer to design it!)

then because she had this nice house and said she designed it all herself she then offered to do some jobs for free for influencers so she could then use that to justify charging everyday people a lot for her design services (which people who know about design tell me are average at best).

she also did photoshoots where again she got influencers to shoot for free to then leverage that tocharge other brands $2k a day to use her house. She said she stopped doing it because it no longer felt in alignment and because she wanted her house back as her sanctuary, but the truth is that the council shut her down because she was doing it illegally.

in fairness to her I do think she works a lot more than Leila but her platform is all built on stretching the truth and manipulating situations. She has upset a lot of people along the way in the way she has conducted herself. She has bags of self assurance and uses that to demand what she wants and to make people believe what she is saying is true.
WOW. Thank you for this interesting insight.

Reactions: 5
DingDong Dion and Tarah Tonne Tits find true love. But will she find the rabbit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.