Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guuuuuyyyyssss, I just want to let you know I have a boyfriend, I am now waaaaaayyyyy better than any of yoooooouuuu, you are just jealous witches who are intimidated by long term relationship of 3 weeks, my rented hooooommme, my several girl boss biznesses, did I mention I have a boooooyfriend??? Like he really loves me *smacks lips* 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wish TV was this entertaining. It’s like an anthropological experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Papamanraphael seems to be Dion which is fking strange. Anyway he doesn’t seem to be separated for long so I reckon she is a rebound for him, she will end up pregnant again before he finds out how much of a sociopath she is.

600 pageson GOMI and 2000 posts on Tattle by many, many people has to tell him that it’s not just a couple of jealous people “intimidated” by TaraH (fking lol) but it’s actually the truth
I think it's because he was told by her that she's this boss babe warrior woman who is advocating so hard for our health and all these trolls that are sheep and getting the jab are dangerous and let's make you a fake account. Hopefully he'll figure it out sooner rather than later. It's common to Google some random guy you just met let's hope he'll get bored and do a little looking into her and find this sweet little thread 🙏🙏

Reactions: 3
before I read any comments on here for my daily laugh. I just checked her profile and watched her stories from last night and today. Is this witch even crazier than usual today?????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
before I read any comments on here for my daily laugh. I just checked her profile and watched her stories from last night and today. Is this witch even crazier than usual today?????
Oh she is crazy in loooooooovvvvvveeee with the man she has been waiting for all.her.life (she had to wait a bit longer because he was married for a bit)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just want Dion Raphael or any of his family to read @DaisyNZ yearly recaps. I’m all for redemption and second chances if you’re a good person but made some mistakes along the way (we’ve all been there) but there is literally not one thing that’s good about TaraH. She literally yells at volunteer workers, the elderly, Telstra workers and is proud of it. This is in her 30s! Even if none of this happen, what kind of person would make it up THEN BRAG ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

She is insane.

Reactions: 12
I just want Dion Raphael or any of his family to read @DaisyNZ yearly recaps. I’m all for redemption and second chances if you’re a good person but made some mistakes along the way (we’ve all been there) but there is literally not one thing that’s good about TaraH. She literally yells at volunteer workers, the elderly, Telstra workers and is proud of it. This is in her 30s! Even if none of this happen, what kind of person would make it up THEN BRAG ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

She is insane.
Agreed. I have never seen anything good about her. Also if he or someone in his family does end up reading here, surely they will be smart enough to realise we are not “just jealous witches”. What is there to be jealous of? She rents a house that she cannot afford, she is a terrible parent doing serious emotional damage/even perpetrating abuse towards her child, she has no qualifications, no career, some of the time she makes a living off scams (gofundme x 2 with no evidence of them going to the ‘cause’, 99 cent jewelry that she marked up to $99 and then closed once people started realising the quality was shite, “photography” that my 7 years old could do a better job off using my iPhone, boss babe buziness mentoring copied from various sources with made up mentees and reviews, the list goes on). She is a long term centrelink recipient. She has a toxic relationship with all family members except the sister she never sees because she lives overseas. Her 5 year old has been to more schools than most in their life time. She’s not only introduced her 5 year old to numerous men but she has them playing “father” within a matter of weeks. She’s botoxed and full of filler to the max, and all of her photos are massively filterted and photoshopped to the point that she’s unrecognisable in real life. Honestly, what is there to be jealous of?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed. I have never seen anything good about her. Also if he or someone in his family does end up reading here, surely they will be smart enough to realise we are not “just jealous witches”. What is there to be jealous of? She rents a house that she cannot afford, she is a terrible parent doing serious emotional damage/even perpetrating abuse towards her child, she has no qualifications, no career, some of the time she makes a living off scams (gofundme x 2 with no evidence of them going to the ‘cause’, 99 cent jewelry that she marked up to $99 and then closed once people started realising the quality was shite, “photography” that my 7 years old could do a better job off using my iPhone, boss babe buziness mentoring copied from various sources with made up mentees and reviews, the list goes on). She is a long term centrelink recipient. She has a toxic relationship with all family members except the sister she never sees because she lives overseas. Her 5 year old has been to more schools than most in their life time. She’s not only introduced her 5 year old to numerous men but she has them playing “father” within a matter of weeks. She’s botoxed and full of filler to the max, and all of her photos are massively filterted and photoshopped to the point that she’s unrecognisable in real life. Honestly, what is there to be jealous of?
And she is a putrid antivaxxer with no actual argument. Just trying to ramp up engagement.

You warrior you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow this filter and her mouth/ teeth.
also the birthday tribute to NZ sister but nothing to Elle last week? Must be why Elle posted that photo of Liela at lunch lol
They do say that owners look like their dogs.
same little snarl like the little ferret dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep she's really manic

Reactions: 3
What’s with Tarah and Kelle both pretending to be holier than thou whilst standing in a corner bitching about others? Such witches.
Was this the birthday dinner at The Tropic or The Pavilion in Burleigh that Kylie Camps was at too?
Wonder if Kelles friendship with Tarah who is clearly unhinged and a psycho came between Kylie and Kelle?
I don’t want to say the specific event because I don’t want to out myself (as cray as they all are, I do feel a bit guilty and there are some people in the same friend circle that I do really respect and love) but that particular bitching session was at the Pav. I didn’t hear all of it, but they were saying nasty things about randoms as well as their friends.

I honestly don’t know much about the Kylie situation (no more than what was on socials) but I know that Kelle considers Leila one of her besties. Also fun fact that Kelle and Crystal used to be close, but they ran an event together that went sidewards and Kelle was upset with how cray Crystal was so they’re not as close anymore.

with Leila, Crystal and Kelle they’re all so impulsive and woo woo, they’re all desperate for men, when they find men they jump right in hard and all the men are weird too.

wjat is Kelle’s new fiancé all about? No digital footprint except the one he’s created since being with her, supposidely a big shot coach wjo works for big corporates but not even on LinkedIn? Has no stuff or house or anything - seems fishy?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I absolutely couldn’t have said it any better! To declare someone as the love of your life within weeks of meeting them (and not for the first time) is so incredibly sad and insecure. But sure, I’m a jealous witch cos I’ve been in a happy relationship for 17 years while you’ve only been with your latest victim for a few weeks….make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t want to say the specific event because I don’t want to out myself (as cray as they all are, I do feel a bit guilty and there are some people in the same friend circle that I do really respect and love) but that particular bitching session was at the Pav. I didn’t hear all of it, but they were saying nasty things about randoms as well as their friends.

I honestly don’t know much about the Kylie situation (no more than what was on socials) but I know that Kelle considers Leila one of her besties. Also fun fact that Kelle and Crystal used to be close, but they ran an event together that went sidewards and Kelle was upset with how cray Crystal was so they’re not as close anymore.

with Leila, Crystal and Kelle they’re all so impulsive and woo woo, they’re all desperate for men, when they find men they jump right in hard and all the men are weird too.

wjat is Kelle’s new fiancé all about? No digital footprint except the one he’s created since being with her, supposidely a big shot coach wjo works for big corporates but not even on LinkedIn? Has no stuff or house or anything - seems fishy?
Loving all this tea, thank you for joining us here. One thing I have always wondered about Kell. How does she have this incredible home? Like is she really that successful? And as in with honest, hard working success? Managed to pay for it all herself? The house is incredible. And I guess I’m just intrigued.

Reactions: 7

Gosh they all sound like they have the same no wonder they're friends I was suspicious about Kelle why she was friends with a nasty human like Tarah now it makes sense they all seem to have such quick success with no real business or career behind them minus Tarah. I guess she's only ended up with the fiance because he's broke and she's got cash for the moment he's piggybacking off her. Crystal sounds nutty from her previous flails and scams so sad she decided to bring two innocent boys into her chaotic mess of a life and didn't even want children.

Do you know how crystal pays for her life 😅 like the store front etc I thought she was indian background? Being in Tamworth they're probably cashed up well that's my guess

Reactions: 4

Totally respect your need to not out yourself. You’ve already given us some amazing tea.

It’s definitely a theme with these ladies, all desperate for love whilst declaring that they don’t need anyone and are happy alone and loving themselves yet jump full on declaring love within weeks 😂 it’s ridiculous.

I’m also very sceptical of Kelles man, no house or anything. What’s with all these apparently spiritual men they’re finding. It’s creepy and they all seem to be cut from the same delusional cloth. He also seemed very strange in her video of him today.

Loving all this tea, thank you for joining us here. One thing I have always wondered about Kell. How does she have this incredible home? Like is she really that successful? And as in with honest, hard working success? Managed to pay for it all herself? The house is incredible. And I guess I’m just intrigued.
Divorce settlement. Her ex started a successful gym chain and sold it just before she divorced him so she could get a big chunk of change.

she was a make up artist and flight attendant before she got married and had kids.

she did an online interior design course while she was a SAHM.

she designed her kids bedrooms and somehow got them into some kind of B grade magazine and then designed some kids rooms for her friends.

she then didn’t do anything and used building herdream house as a platform to position herself as a designer (never mind the fact she hired a designer to design it!)

then because she had this nice house and said she designed it all herself she then offered to do some jobs for free for influencers so she could then use that to justify charging everyday people a lot for her design services (which people who know about design tell me are average at best).

she also did photoshoots where again she got influencers to shoot for free to then leverage that tocharge other brands $2k a day to use her house. She said she stopped doing it because it no longer felt in alignment and because she wanted her house back as her sanctuary, but the truth is that the council shut her down because she was doing it illegally.

in fairness to her I do think she works a lot more than Leila but her platform is all built on stretching the truth and manipulating situations. She has upset a lot of people along the way in the way she has conducted herself. She has bags of self assurance and uses that to demand what she wants and to make people believe what she is saying is true.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What great info @BasicBoganBaes

I had been wondering a lot about pretty much everything you hit on there. They’re so transparent and there was always something very disingenuous about Kelle and my mind was made up when she became so close with Tarah. No person with morals or integrity would be friends with her.

Gosh they all sound like they have the same no wonder they're friends I was suspicious about Kelle why she was friends with a nasty human like Tarah now it makes sense they all seem to have such quick success with no real business or career behind them minus Tarah. I guess she's only ended up with the fiance because he's broke and she's got cash for the moment he's piggybacking off her. Crystal sounds nutty from her previous flails and scams so sad she decided to bring two innocent boys into her chaotic mess of a life and didn't even want children.

Do you know how crystal pays for her life 😅 like the store front etc I thought she was indian background? Being in Tamworth they're probably cashed up well that's my guess
She does definitely get a lot of support from her parents.

byt she does also make an ok amount of money herself because she’s always launching something new (that she doesn’t always deliver on).

i don’t think people see through the charade as quickly as they di with Leila. When I first met her I thought she was great, it was only over time that I found some patterns in her behaviour and uncovered more about her past and her boys.

as such she has loyal followers who buy from her when she does special offers. For example she recently needed a cash injection so offered design and styling sessions really cheap so sold a lot. The kicker is that she pretends that they’re super individual but in reality she gives them all pretty much the same stuff. Everything she recommends is brands that she gets a designers cut on so she makes a bit of money doing these sessions (which aren’t much work because it’s copy and paste) but then makes money on the backend when they buy furniture.

she Also gets some design jobs the same way Kelle did. She did free jobs for big name people (Lisa Messenger, Lorna Jane and others) and leverages that to get normal people to pay her for those services.

nothing wrong with this strategy but it just seems like they all work with the same shady business coach who gives them these tactics?

also they now all business coach when in truth none of them have truly successful businesses and people can’t do what they did to replicate any success they have had because most of what they’ve done is sketchy. That’s why none of their students have any kind of long term success.

finally Crystal and Kelle have a real knack for building relationships with people with money and power - good oj them but Crystal has some billionaire in Byron she sleeps withfor money - not in a prostitution type way, but in a I’ll pretend to like him so he gives me money and stuff. I haven’t heard about him for a while but she keeps it mum because he doesn’t want anyone to know about their relationship.

What great info @BasicBoganBaes

I had been wondering a lot about pretty much everything you hit on there. They’re so transparent and there was always something very disingenuous about Kelle and my mind was made up when she became so close with Tarah. No person with morals or integrity would be friends with her.
She is so disingenuous. She only invests in relationships that she can get something out of.

i honestly don’t get the relationship between her and Leila. I get what’s in it for Leila, but not for Kelle. I can’t remember how they met it was something like a yoga retreat or something but for some reason they’re super close.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very true @BasicBoganBaes that’s exactly why I was curious about what happened between Kylie and Kelle because Kelles house really started getting a larger following once Kylie went there and did some tours etc so makes sense about what you were saying about Kelle only using people that will benefit her.

Wow Crystal and her sneaky billionaire. These people are legit crazy 😂 can’t believe they think we’re jealous of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

this new intel was a little gift from God. But excuse my ignorance because I am a relatively new Leila hater- who is kellie?
The Crystal picture is getting clearer now, wow. Just wow.

Ding dong dion, you need to put your sprint shoes on and run friend. Before she nabs your sperm #childsupport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.