Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I popped a question in the box thought I'd ask where the rabbit went, let's see if she answers 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I live in love” has the be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen come out of this turds mouth.
- aLsO iTs EvEr - the poor witch just ran out of characters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I live in love” has the be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen come out of this turds mouth.
- aLsO iTs EvEr - the poor witch just ran out of characters 😂
It was so obviously her. God she is dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The 4 real followers she actually does have (if that) now have the opportunity to Google and read up on the hate forums. LOL. witch just dug herself a deep hole and I really hope some of the dumbasses that do like her actually read here and have the penny finally drop. So much second hand embarrassment. Most if not all the questions are from DW herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The 4 real followers she actually does have (if that) now have the opportunity to Google and read up on the hate forums. LOL. witch just dug herself a deep hole and I really hope some of the dumbasses that do like her actually read here and have the penny finally drop. So much second hand embarrassment. Most if not all the questions are from DW herself.
I love you have referred to her as DW 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leila would be gutted if this forum went. Tell me you read here without telling me
 it’s all for the “haters”, because about 4 people legitimately follow her. How anyone can not see through these questions is hysterical. The one about the next baby? Good lord. Don’t have more kids Leila. You’re up for enough in therapy bills for one already... I think my fave is the op shop question - cue video of op shop finds NO ONE ASKED FOR... about being single/looking for a partner - CUE selling her manifesting course, usual anti-vax nonsense - brings in the engagement... etc. It's so transparent. I'm wondering why she didn't just ask herself another "how you felt being single and pregnant" cos that hasn't been done to death already...
GOLDÈ content from Lie Lies.

Reactions: 3
Oh she SO reads here! And asks herself most of the questions. Weren't we just discussing Ever's visitation with her dad? POOF, a fake question about it. And she's a lying witch, saying sometimes Ever doesn't want to go & she doesn't force her. witch, you're probably pushing her out the door. And it's probably YOU she doesn't want to come back to. I dislike her & her pathological lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep I can definitely imagine Leila gaslighting Ever to not want to go to and to be upset by speaking poorly about Scott and using false memories and telling Ever she never likes going etc. Only massive hole in this story is that Leila would be desperate for Ever to go.

It makes me wonder how she would go in a serious custody battle where Scott went for full custody (speaking hypothetically). She would probably fight really hard on principle but in her heart of hearts be happy to lose all custody.

It’s also pretty common for kids in this situation to be confused and not really know how they’re feeling. So potentially she gets upset and says she doesn’t want to go but it’s the actual transition she finds hard, or Liela has told her that she is going to the beach and Ever doesn’t want to miss out, or she’s confused because she gets mixed messages from Liela in terms of whether she gets a warm loving response or a horrible abusive response, or she’s upset about other stuff that’s too hard to understand (eg being shipped around to 4 different schools by age 6, having a gaslighting mentally unwell mother, being introduced to millions of different “partners” etc) so she blames it on not wanting to go to dads because that’s a tangible thing and makes Liela give her some kind of response. It could be anything, children are still trying to make sense of the world and often will explain a strong emotion as being because of something that it actually has no relevance too. Especially when she’s been punished for having emotions as a very young child (locked in her room for being upset).

Any half decent child psych would’ve talked to her about this. I hope she really did see one for Ever’s sake, but I suspect it’s all part of Liela’s narrative of being a great parent.

I can 100% imagine Ever being a bit upset, and Liela being like “oh you don’t want to go to your dads, you don’t like going to daddy’s do you?” Etc. Rather than a more appropriate way like “You seem a bit upset. What’s happened to make you feel that way?” Or “I know you miss me when you’re at dads, I miss you too. Remember, you have fun at daddy’s too, and daddy loves you very much and loves spending time with you. How about when you get back we have some special time together drawing?”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s also pretty common for kids in this situation to be confused and not really know how they’re feeling. So potentially she gets upset and says she doesn’t want to go but it’s the actual transition she finds hard, or Liela has told her that she is going to the beach and Ever doesn’t want to miss out, or she’s confused because she gets mixed messages from Liela in terms of whether she gets a warm loving response or a horrible abusive response, or she’s upset about other stuff that’s too hard to understand (eg being shipped around to 4 different schools by age 6, having a gaslighting mentally unwell mother, being introduced to millions of different “partners” etc) so she blames it on not wanting to go to dads because that’s a tangible thing and makes Liela give her some kind of response. It could be anything, children are still trying to make sense of the world and often will explain a strong emotion as being because of something that it actually has no relevance too. Especially when she’s been punished for having emotions as a very young child (locked in her room for being upset).

Any half decent child psych would’ve talked to her about this. I hope she really did see one for Ever’s sake, but I suspect it’s all part of Liela’s narrative of being a great parent.

I can 100% imagine Ever being a bit upset, and Liela being like “oh you don’t want to go to your dads, you don’t like going to daddy’s do you?” Etc. Rather than a more appropriate way like “You seem a bit upset. What’s happened to make you feel that way?” Or “I know you miss me when you’re at dads, I miss you too. Remember, you have fun at daddy’s too, and daddy loves you very much and loves spending time with you. How about when you get back we have some special time together drawing?”
Wow. You are so grown up. I wish you were around when I was 5 and my parents split! So well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh she SO reads here! And asks herself most of the questions. Weren't we just discussing Ever's visitation with her dad? POOF, a fake question about it. And she's a lying witch, saying sometimes Ever doesn't want to go & she doesn't force her. witch, you're probably pushing her out the door. And it's probably YOU she doesn't want to come back to. I dislike her & her pathological lies.
These were my thoughts too 😒

Yep I can definitely imagine Leila gaslighting Ever to not want to go to and to be upset by speaking poorly about Scott and using false memories and telling Ever she never likes going etc. Only massive hole in this story is that Leila would be desperate for Ever to go.

It makes me wonder how she would go in a serious custody battle where Scott went for full custody (speaking hypothetically). She would probably fight really hard on principle but in her heart of hearts be happy to lose all custody.
Yes, the way she talks about him abandoning them she's probably confused.

Reactions: 3

yes! Yes! YES! đŸ™ŒđŸ» I wonder if it was an actual consult with a child psych or whether it was one in her DMs? I’m betting on the latter.

• Heart
yes! Yes! YES! đŸ™ŒđŸ» I wonder if it was an actual consult with a child psych or whether it was one in her DMs? I’m betting on the latter.
She has had a lot of accomplished professions just sliding into her DMs to have chats with her, psychologists concerned about the hatred she’s receiving
 nurses and doctors who had all these vaccine injuries present to EDs at nondescript hospitals with no media coverage at all
 they just needed to tell this person with 30k followers on Instagram what is really going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Your so right. Kids are complicated especially if you're Tarah. She would never speak to her like that I don't think she would even be on a level to understand Evers emotions and how kids like you said will not be clear about what they are feeling usually it's because they don't know. Being a good parent is knowing when that's happening and how to approach it.

Definitely the DMS 😅

Can anyone understand why old mate crystal is locked out of her house, has a broken car, no clothes and wifi has been cut but she's a mega successful boss babe single mum 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your so right. Kids are complicated especially if you're Tarah. She would never speak to her like that I don't think she would even be on a level to understand Evers emotions and how kids like you said will not be clear about what they are feeling usually it's because they don't know. Being a good parent is knowing when that's happening and how to approach it.

Definitely the DMS 😅

Can anyone understand why old mate crystal is locked out of her house, has a broken car, no clothes and wifi has been cut but she's a mega successful boss babe single mum 😳
I was so confused by the lock out and needing to buy clothes. All on the one day??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we all please ask what happened to the bleeping rabbit 😅😅😅
“They thrive off the acknowledgment’
.. so here she is acknowledging it in a very long winded response.
P.S - Hi Tarah x

This cracked me up too.
“What people who share their lives online go through”....
Um, no Leis. Not everyone who has a public Insta account has a tattle thread on them. Do your research, as you so impolitely scream and eye roll at people in your dumb live stories.
If you can’t read the room and see that most people who follow you or watch your rants are doing so purely for the free entertainment of watching a lier lie, then you are a bigger numbskull than we think you are. Because we certainly aren’t watching to see what shade of beige your next pic is, I’ll give you that tip for free.
Anyway, bring in season finale with flatmate Crystal. We are all waiting with popcorn 🍿

Attachments

• Haha
This cracked me up too.
“What people who share their lives online go through”....
Um, no Leis. Not everyone who has a public Insta account has a tattle thread on them. Do your research, as you so impolitely scream and eye roll at people in your dumb live stories.
If you can’t read the room and see that most people who follow you or watch your rants are doing so purely for the free entertainment of watching a lier lie, then you are a bigger numbskull than we think you are. Because we certainly aren’t watching to see what shade of beige your next pic is, I’ll give you that tip for free.
Anyway, bring in season finale with flatmate Crystal. We are all waiting with popcorn 🍿
'Raise awareness' HAHAHA you warrior you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t sing Leila. Not even in an attempt to be funny. It’s not. Just don’t.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.