Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all please ask what happened to the bleeping rabbit 😅😅😅
“They thrive off the acknowledgment’….. so here she is acknowledging it in a very long winded response.
P.S - Hi Tarah x
I would like to thank her for posting this, because that is how found this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t sing Leila. Not even in an attempt to be funny. It’s not. Just don’t.
oh this is too good. Do we think she is competing with Flatmates little guitar singalong story the other night?
I was literally waiting for this. Made my day.
Don’t get too comfy, Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh this is too good. Do we think she is competing with Flatmates little guitar singalong story the other night?
I was literally waiting for this. Made my day.
Don’t get too comfy, Crystal.
Yeah, I about puked when I heard her singing. Trying to give crazy flatmate-who-falls-apart-after-one-bad-day a run for her money? And Lie-la's lips look a lot bigger to me, trying to keep up with jumbo lips Crystal?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, I about puked when I heard her singing. Trying to give crazy flatmate-who-falls-apart-after-one-bad-day a run for her money? And Lie-la's lips look a lot bigger to me, trying to keep up with jumbo lips Crystal?
I noticed her lips too, they look cartoon-ish - she's definitely copying Crystal's content too which on another note, did anyone watch Dr Shannon Curry (the clinical psychologist testifying in the Depp vs Heard trial) yesterday and think of Liela when she was talking about histrionic PD? Clearly I am no professional to diagnose Liela however when Dr Curry was listing the symptoms all I could think of was "that's Liela!"

I would like to thank her for posting this, because that is how found this thread.
Yay welcome! That's how I found this community too, thanks Liela for bringing us all together 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
‘Hood’ in you? For the last time Tarah, you’re white. Cut the tit. You’re a nasty little bogan and literally no one is afraid of you.
Also- don’t attempt to sing, my fkn ears are bleeding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine crystal actually parenting full time, she can't even handle them for school holidays quite obvious why she doesn't have custody. She's still going on today about recovering from her two weeks playing mum FFS I found the holidays easier no lunches to make, uniforms to wash and no homework. I can see Tarah getting jealous of her free time 😜😜 the competition has already started with that singing 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t sing Leila. Not even in an attempt to be funny. It’s not. Just don’t.
Hahahah!! She cut Ever's singing off at the end so she could hear her own voice again rather than her child's.
You don't live in a musical LieLie shut up. If you're going to record and share your incredibly lame singing narration of your day.... At least let your kid sing her parts.
Also grow up and pay attention to where you put your damn keys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahah!! She cut Ever's singing off at the end so she could hear her own voice again rather than her child's.
You don't live in a musical LieLie shut up. If you're going to record and share your incredibly lame singing narration of your day.... At least let your kid sing her parts.
Also grow up and pay attention to where you put your damn keys.
Her follower numbers have gone way down tonight. Must've been that HORRENDOUS singing!!

• Haha
Also poor Ever stopped singing when she realised she was being filmed. Must be the story of her life. Poor baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My god she filters the crap out of her face. We have seen how she looks in reality in Chrystal’s photos and it’s nothing like she does on her page. Her forehead is absolutely huge too- completes the set with her lips and boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now BFF Crystal has put another singing story up! It’s turning into The Voice. The battle rounds. You couldn’t make this tit up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A workshop to learn how to put a grazing board together? Ffs what's wrong with a packet of Ritz, some little boys and cocktail onions? People in Tamworth are going to pay for that? What's the deal with her eyeballs? She must take notes from Craig Cassidy. The whites of her eyes popping and also looking away from camera shows she's lying. Also no way is someone's teeth that white.

• Haha
  • Heart
A workshop to learn how to put a grazing board together? Ffs what's wrong with a packet of Ritz, some little boys and cocktail onions? People in Tamworth are going to pay for that? What's the deal with her eyeballs? She must take notes from Craig Cassidy. The whites of her eyes popping and also looking away from camera shows she's lying. Also no way is someone's teeth that white.
Plenty of ideas on Pinterest too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.