Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddly, I reckon Leis will be getting a little bit tweaked that her tattle thread is diverting from her for 5 minutes to the new flattie. Call me crazy, just a gut feeling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watch Leila add ā€œsingerā€ to her list of illustrious career paths, but it didnā€™t resonate/align/serve/ *insert buzz word here* with her so she gave up her very promising future to sell copper peeeeeces on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gee sheā€™s been quiet today. Somethings brewing I can feel it in my bones. Iā€™ll put money into a soul day within the next 24 hours. Maybe some leaning into what her feminine soul is calling her to do..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Lie-Laā€¦you do understand why the rules are changing re. Vaccinations donā€™t you? Itā€™s certainly not because they have found vaccines donā€™t work as you are alluding to. Maybe do your own ResEarCh and you might be able to understand a little of the science you fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Lie-Laā€¦you do understand why the rules are changing re. Vaccinations donā€™t you? Itā€™s certainly not because they have found vaccines donā€™t work as you are alluding to. Maybe do your own ResEarCh and you might be able to understand a little of the science you fuckwit.
Sheā€™s such a meathead. Imagine being this wilfully ignorant of science, and you know, history šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s that broken clock right twice a day logic. Yeah lie- La, the mandates and restrictions are being wound back, but not for the reasons you think, you idiot,

I donā€™t get it. Is this Bye to vax requirements or Bye from her due to an overseas trip?? If itā€™s the latter Iā€™ll believe it when I see itā€¦ā€¦
Itā€™s cute because where is she going to go? she thinks Dubbo is ā€œtravelā€. Bali has some strict requirements but as if sheā€™s going to haul her flat face anywhere anyway

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s that broken clock right twice a day logic. Yeah lie- La, the mandates and restrictions are being wound back, but not for the reasons you think, you idiot,

Itā€™s cute because where is she going to go? she thinks Dubbo is ā€œtravelā€. Bali has some strict requirements but as if sheā€™s going to haul her flat face anywhere anyway
She is broke- The only place Leis is holidaying in is Crystalā€™s teepee if she is lucky enough to manifest it...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is broke- The only place Leis is holidaying in is Crystalā€™s teepee if she is lucky enough to manifest it...
I was about to say just this, witch is broke! Who the duck isn't right now but she's extra broke I think that's why she's been so quiet. Don't think she's paying for her dumb healing sessions with dip tit Allira, they went to school together she wouldn't have any clients they're just trying to make each other look "woke" both idiots she loves Joe Rogan if that gives you a bit of insight into what she's about.

Reactions: 2
omg another nonsensical word salad from Lei Lei.
Trust Release Believe is the new Believe Achieve Succeed! Prepare to feel divinely supported! What a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was about to say just this, witch is broke! Who the duck isn't right now but she's extra broke I think that's why she's been so quiet. Don't think she's paying for her dumb healing sessions with dip tit Allira, they went to school together she wouldn't have any clients they're just trying to make each other look "woke" both idiots she loves Joe Rogan if that gives you a bit of insight into what she's about.
Joe Rogan. Yep. That's another good way to judge people to see if they have any braincells! Dimwitted idiot that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.