Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she speaks to her 'customers ' like tit. How about a nice follow-up call or email to them Tarah instead of a rudely written insagram post. No wonder she is not liked by so many people, it's literally your job Tarah to follow-up on interest. Your 'spots' aren't going fast. You literally get up at 5am to do a shoot once a month if that, you have spoken recently about not being very technical or creative in your photography yet you price yourself as a seasoned photographer. So dodgy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
God she speaks to her 'customers ' like tit. How about a nice follow-up call or email to them Tarah instead of a rudely written insagram post. No wonder she is not liked by so many people, it's literally your job Tarah to follow-up on interest. Your 'spots' aren't going fast. You literally get up at 5am to do a shoot once a month if that, you have spoken recently about not being very technical or creative in your photography yet you price yourself as a seasoned photographer. So dodgy.
Her Q&A's are so funny! It's so obvious she writes them herself as she gets little to no interaction on every post now. Also dodging the question about seeing someone is soooooo Leila as her ex Watto would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all please ask what happened to the bleeping rabbit 😅😅😅
“They thrive off the acknowledgment’….. so here she is acknowledging it in a very long winded response.
P.S - Hi Tarah x
Bullshit she doesn't block!

Annnyway!

GOLDE
LEILA STEAD
GOLDE STORE

Reactions: 6
Can we all please ask what happened to the bleeping rabbit 😅😅😅
“They thrive off the acknowledgment’….. so here she is acknowledging it in a very long winded response.
P.S - Hi Tarah x
Ha. If she doesn't care then could unblock me? That would be great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lie-la you dont have resting witch face. Weve seen that photo of you at dream world. You have resting "face as flat as voldemort" face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leila would be gutted if this forum went. Tell me you read here without telling me… it’s all for the “haters”, because about 4 people legitimately follow her. How anyone can not see through these questions is hysterical. The one about the next baby? Good lord. Don’t have more kids Leila. You’re up for enough in therapy bills for one already... I think my fave is the op shop question - cue video of op shop finds NO ONE ASKED FOR... about being single/looking for a partner - CUE selling her manifesting course, usual anti-vax nonsense - brings in the engagement... etc. It's so transparent. I'm wondering why she didn't just ask herself another "how you felt being single and pregnant" cos that hasn't been done to death already...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s obviously seen the numerous posts here about her sour witch face 😂 (Hi Tarah)

I have no doubt those questions are her own hahahaha how embarrassing!! Go take another bath you hopeless cow, moo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously seen the numerous posts here about her sour witch face 😂 (Hi Tarah)

I have no doubt those questions are her own hahahaha how embarrassing!! Go take another bath you hopeless cow, moo
"I have a strong inner compass and I focus on health" while pumping her face full of fillers and botox and eating the fattiest lamb roast possible. Her updates make me laugh so much, it's the best kind of satire that she actually takes herself so seriously 😂 😂

Also, how thoughtful of her to post about "the next babe" while her sister is currently openly grieving not being able to have children? That moral compass!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Almost pissing myself laughing at this question box. ‘I’m proud of you’ said no one ever.
What the duck would anyone be proud of HER for? At least make the questions semi believable Tarah.
Lordy, lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my she's so obvious, as an influencer you don't answer the same question twice she's a bleeping twit

Really Tarah so bleeping weird for Ever, can you imagine when she goes to tell some other kid her "story" like it's something bleeping profound and they say my dad left too 😅😅😅 she'll realise her mum's not mentally sound and everything she thought she knew about the world is warped, good bleeping times. Like a member has said before we should probably start a GoFundMe for Evers future therapy bills, she'll definitely need way more than is allocated in the mental health plan 😒

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my she's so obvious, as an influencer you don't answer the same question twice she's a bleeping twit

Really Tarah so bleeping weird for Ever, can you imagine when she goes to tell some other kid her "story" like it's something bleeping profound and they say my dad left too 😅😅😅 she'll realise her mum's not mentally sound and everything she thought she knew about the world is warped, good bleeping times. Like a member has said before we should probably start a GoFundMe for Evers future therapy bills, she'll definitely need way more than is allocated in the mental health plan 😒
Haha! Who the duck sends a STRANGER a photo of their baby via email!? To 'Thank' them!?

Take your meds Leils.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leave the baby upto the universe whilst actively putting ads in the local rag for a sperm donor. Get effed Tarah

• Haha
I love how she said she would not vaccinate her next child. Hard to see Leila not taking up daycare or kindy as she called it for her soul days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.