Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read my post - sorry it was late last night when I wrote it so need to clarify - by her I mean the ex wife, he wrote that on a picture of the ex wife’s page from 4/5yrs so i think that word vomit is his. We will probably have smug Leila for the next few weeks giving relationship advice as she loves to do when she has a guy giving her attention.

It’s funny how all her rom com fantasy posts just expose the real her, a desperate rude beeatch who only talks to you if there is something in it for her.
Ahhhh the beauty of his ex, that makes more sense. I was like, no one would see Liela and admire her beauty. I'm still shocked by filtered Liela vs Liela in the wild, she looks like a completely different person.

Surely one of his mates will google her and spot the multiple red flags.

It doesn't appear he's been separated for too long? Leila may be a rebound instead of 'the one'.
My first thought was "she's a rebound" especially with a stunning ex. Men often move on quickly with a downgrade after heart break but it never lasts long.

Reactions: 5
My first thought was "she's a rebound" especially with a stunning ex. Men often move on quickly with a downgrade after heart break but it never lasts long.
Truth.

They want a stop gap woman to help sort out the separation mess, while providing them with hot meals, clean undies and sex, while they figure out their next move.

All Leila will do is bring more crazy into his (and his child’s) life.

Reactions: 8
Truth.

They want a stop gap woman to help sort out the separation mess, while providing them with hot meals, clean undies and sex, while they figure out their next move.

All Leila will do is bring more crazy into his (and his child’s) life.
I think so too, poor Ever and I hope the other child is kept well away from Liela's crazy.

Just to clarify my above comment I think the most beautiful people are those who ooze kindness and integrity, not to sound woowoo but it's a vibe more than actual physical beauty....and Liela's vibe is NOT beautiful 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think so too, poor Ever and I hope the other child is kept well away from Liela's crazy.

Just to clarify my above comment I think the most beautiful people are those who ooze kindness and integrity, not to sound woowoo but it's a vibe more than actual physical beauty....and Liela's vibe is NOT beautiful 😆
Absolutely! Nasty and mean can make the most beautiful women ugly and vice versa. Not that this is an issue for Liela.

• Heart

Come on Tattlers, the physical appearance of everyone in this tit show is meaningless. Haven't we all learned that asthetically pleasing people have just as much capacity to be a disastrous human as anyone else? You can't make any assumptions about someone's nature based on their appearance let alone based on their social media curated appearance.
Just sayin

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So the ex who is an absolute natural stunner (and seems lovely by all means just by her photos). Is from Ipswich area, I know the area well as I lived in Rosewood and surrounds for years. These ladies are not the Goldcoast type and are very natural, down to earth and don't take crap from anyone. The ladies I met out there are not country bumpkins, there are alot of old families and lots of old money out that way (some of Australia's wealthiest people come from Toowoomba and surrounds). These ladies are well educated, well travelled and have good careers. They also seem to have alot of natural class and confidence that Tarah definitely does not have. These women don't necessarily talk about their money or themselves like on the Goldcoast and are very 'get it done' and hard working (think about the floods!) Ipswich and Toowoomba and those country towns definitely have a bad wrap but let me tell you the wealthiest people I have met I have met at Gatton on barrel racing events and you would have no clue as they are not flashy. Then you see their top of range Prado, 700K horse floats and learn their kids go to boarding school and yearly holidays in France. Dion or Dean (who knows) seems to be from that way or nearer Brisbane too, so possibly not near Tarah? I'm waiting to see if Tarah goes and stays with him and she decides she's now a country girl at heart and has Ever pulled out of her school in no time so they can be nearer to the love of her life (number 78). I'm telling you now, the ex is a top classer and Tarah does not compare to her in any way shape or form. Tarah will not fit well with Brisbane/Ipswich types. She's just not good enough and they will see through her in 2 minutes.

Come on Tattlers, the physical appearance of everyone in this tit show is meaningless. Haven't we all learned that asthetically pleasing people have just as much capacity to be a disastrous human as anyone else? You can't make any assumptions about someone's nature based on their appearance let alone based on their social media curated appearance.
Just sayin
But Tarahs awfulness oozes out of her.

Ahhhh the beauty of his ex, that makes more sense. I was like, no one would see Liela and admire her beauty. I'm still shocked by filtered Liela vs Liela in the wild, she looks like a completely different person.

Surely one of his mates will google her and spot the multiple red flags.

I can verify she looks completely different. I don't care what size you are, I'm a chunky disaster myself at minute who needs to lose about 10kg to fit into my pants again but I'm not an asshole. Well most of the time I'm not anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But Tarahs awfulness oozes out of her.
That's exactly what I'm saying. We know this because we obviously know a lot more about her than what her filtered photos look like. That's why we know she's foul. These other new characters are having all kinds of assumptions made about them just based on their photos for the most part. They might all be horrendous people as well or maybe not. Appearance alone means nothing :)

Reactions: 6
That's exactly what I'm saying. We know this because we obviously know a lot more about her than what her filtered photos look like. That's why we know she's foul. These other new characters are having all kinds of assumptions made about them just based on their photos for the most part. They might all be horrendous people as well or maybe not. Appearance alone means nothing :)
Yes very true but no one could be more fake and grifting as Tarah 'Belle Gibson'. I am willing to go out on a limb and say the ex seems alot more likeable and trustworthy than that mole. She seems much more natural, stable, down to earth etc. She doesn't seem to run a scam selling 10c jewellery or writing how she is the world's first single mother. She doesn't seem to have a new partner every 10 days around her kid and she looks like she's travelled further than Dubbo.
She has lovely eyes and a lovely smile and I am psychic and can tell she is lovely from her soul and aura around her (that one's for Tarah). Obviously we have no idea but it's not like anyone could be worse than old Tarah.
I really hope someone let's his ex know who he's introducing to their daughter. She is going to spend days reading up on this bish! She's already planning a baby with him ffs. Men, lock up your sperm!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As well as love of her life number 78, if Leila moves closer for him it will be school number 78 for Ever 😥

• Sad
On another note. Tarahs numbers are declining fast!!! Nearly less than 35k! Who thinks she will buy some today! All this seems so performative. Exhausted from working everyday, new business title, all this meditation crap and the calm loving mother act that she meditates with her child. duck off Tarah, back on the Doula shtick and helping tons of women birth. Get a grip lady, we know it's a lie. Just like your resume, psychic abilities and university education. Now it's the midwife who broke her hip bullshit, go away Tarah. No one buys your shiiiiit!

As well as love of her life number 78, if Leila moves closer for him it will be school number 78 for Ever 😥
Poor Ever. Scott please take her.

Reactions: 8
Damn it I can’t see anything on his profile! Only the comment on the cover photo from what I am assuming is his sister in law? Imagine if someone anonymously dropped into her DM’s with a link to here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% agree, apologies I don't think my comment came across how I meant it to as how you look isn't what makes anyone beautiful in my view 😀

View attachment 1243538
RUN DION. WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
Womb hara massage? That's a new one 😂

Reactions: 4
Google Leila Stead
Tarah Stead
Loveslwaysleilaaaa
Golde business

what else can we tag so tthe friends or him wcan find this when they google?

• Haha
So from diving a little deeper 🤣 I have come to see that his family appears to be such a lovely close knit family. The Dad seems so doting and loves his family to bits.I feel upset knowing that this witch is going to try and come in with her evil agenda and lock herself in with the family for good.

Pretty sure this brittney chick is the ‘family meme bet’ she was referring to. His brothers missus by the looks of it.
F3B87380-BACC-4934-AECF-55EE0A2C0A69.jpeg
4FD85CB1-A002-45A2-9F26-6465D2A54FC6.jpeg
5ACAF955-5612-453B-B18C-1AE18F94E4C4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh 100% I checked out the Insta just then and her and the brother are both unvaccinated so say no more. She was also at the freedom protests so likely waving her sign around with leils.
I’m convinced they deserve each other now. I’m gonna just sit back now and enjoy the inevitable tit show 🍿 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.