Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone say screenshots? I think the point is not shaming someone for having a partner or finding a new relationship but her language around all these guys is the same. She’s desperate to have the family unit and just inserts any guy in there with the over familiarity and love bombing. Her desperation to write and curate her life like a beige Instagram grid is transparent. She can’t just date a guy, it’s all “it was you” / stars aligned and rom com language. Poor Ever.
I wonder if she is still trying to 'win' against Scott - like prove to him that she did better after he left her. I say that because that's how I felt for a decent time after my divorce, until I did a tonne of therapy and I realised I was a winner anyway. Sophie G behaves in a similar way and I sometimes wonder if she is trying to prove something to her ex, and her followers, about her divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No no no, I stupidly thought Tarah would wait a hot minute before introducing her daughter to yet another man 😩 Now she’s making him her ‘dad’. Ever already HAS a dad. Stop romanticising the nuclear family, it’s disgusting. View attachment 1241208
This infuriates me. That poor little girl. Like we all know those words didn’t come from ever but you can just imagine how much she is pushing this narrative onto her. It’s sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Trials and obstacles in the first month? Life begun from that moment?

Yikes.

1651647733174.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon he is a short ass. A jockey sized man.

WTF a intuitive lifestyle coach? She rents an old fibro overpriced house in Murwillumbah, has a housemate, has no friends, fights constantly with her family and strangers, has no actual job or education nor has travelled. Plus tried to kill herself whilst pregnant and threatened stab her babies father. She has constant fallings out with friends, and can't stick to one decision. Umm, who would want that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did someone say screenshots? I think the point is not shaming someone for having a partner or finding a new relationship but her language around all these guys is the same. She’s desperate to have the family unit and just inserts any guy in there with the over familiarity and love bombing. Her desperation to write and curate her life like a beige Instagram grid is transparent. She can’t just date a guy, it’s all “it was you” / stars aligned and rom com language. Poor Ever.
Thank you for these!! I know they happened, but seeing the actual words is still shocking. I’m convinced they only met a few weeks ago (when she was a bit MIA), if that. She can’t hide this stuff, even when she wants to. I sincerely think they met very recently and it’s moving super fast.

I’m gonna throw it out there that this ‘relationship’ is all a stunt. A grab for engagement. That this bloke is being paid. They don’t look like a couple and seem mismatched. Getting ick vibes.

This is the woman who not three weeks ago released a podcast (15th April) about why she is still single. Now she is “drunk in love”, according to today’s stories they have already had ~trials and obstacles~ and now they are a family!

Her first post hinting about him was 4 days ago, meaning this has all happened in the last 10 days. What an efficient, hardworking girlboss!
Yes!! Spot on with the timeline.

Reactions: 5
“In this season that she’s always wanted” this woman is bleeping vile. You know all this poor little girl really wants and needs Tara, a normal bleeping mother! The amount of trauma this little girl will grow to have is heartbreaking. We all know she never said anything along those lines in that post as well, she’s 6 ffs!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trials and obstacles in the first month? Life begun from that moment?

Yikes.

View attachment 1241412
He looks really creepy I'm not being mean I'm just feeling it in these pics big time 😳😳

I’m gonna throw it out there that this ‘relationship’ is all a stunt. A grab for engagement. That this bloke is being paid. They don’t look like a couple and seem mismatched. Getting ick vibes.
Yep me too something is off 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
word on the street is our tradie friend Dion is a dad of a young child with a very hot ex-wife. Found his Facebook and tagged posts show it. Leila is a major downgrade. Don’t mean to be rude. Truth hurts tho.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
word on the street is our tradie friend Dion is a dad of a young child with a very hot ex-wife. Found his Facebook and tagged posts show it. Leila is a major downgrade. Don’t mean to be rude. Truth hurts tho.
Give me a rhymes with PLEASE

Reactions: 9
I found him but he may have changed his privacy settings. I see the photo with the small child but I don’t see any photos with women.

Reactions: 2
I found him but he may have changed his privacy settings. I see the photo with the small child but I don’t see any photos with women.
I found him I can't see it either. She is totally trolling here if his profile is suddenly private, if only he found our page 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.