Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got nothing hahaha
It's a kinda common last name no other sounds like it if you have a think it'll come to you I thought it instantly so it ain't hard but there isn't much to see now she's lurking on here and made him go private

Imagine if only he could see the screenshots of her previous forever loves and the year by year recaps you'd be fucked Tarah just remember because I know you'll read this, this is what you get on Google if you search your name it ain't hard to see your insane girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the ex- Missus is STUNNING. WTF is he doing with Tarah? Massive drop in standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you guys are talking about the comment on his only pic I think it's his sis in law she's with a similar guy in the wedding pic but it isn't him so not sure he has an ex wife. Sorry if anyone is religious but I find people odd that have those biblical things in their bio maybe the family are real naive church goers that would make sense

Reactions: 3
If you guys are talking about the comment on his only pic I think it's his sis in law she's with a similar guy in the wedding pic but it isn't him so not sure he has an ex wife. Sorry if anyone is religious but I find people odd that have those biblical things in their bio maybe the family are real naive church goers that would make sense
Not her. If you search his name and click “posts”.. it will come up with his ex wife in a dedicated post.. a significant life event one might say

There is a post on her page (really far down!) that he has commented on and it’s pretty cringe, something along the lines of “your beauty embarrasses every other woman” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I hope he comes to his senses before Leila traps him with a baby 😩 Seems like he comes from a normal family but looks can be deceiving. His mother has passed away so no one to talk some sense into him. Hopefully one of the partners of his brothers gives him the heads up she’s psycho! He also had a little girl maybe around 2-3? I kinda hope he doesn’t have access so he doesn’t expose that girl to Leila’s craziness!

• Sad
Surely him or his friends will google her! Maybe my friends are stalkers but that’s one of the first things they did when I told them I was seeing someone last year, just looking out for me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh ypu gals are good!
I would not have got my own hint!

yep/ privacy settings locked up tight. Definitely was married to hottie as she took his name. Unless he had a baby with his hot sister 😳. Anything’s possible here guys.

There is a post on her page (really far down!) that he has commented on and it’s pretty cringe, something along the lines of “your beauty embarrasses every other woman” 🙄
Oh my God, he's as slick as she is (if HE really wrote that). They deserve each other.

Reactions: 1
Also, wft does this mean?
Asked to go to the same place by 5 people?
“It was him she was telling me about” - who’s she?
And why are you waking off mid convo? Because he was potentially married so you’re a rude witch?

Why not just say, met him at a festival through a mutual friend (or whatever the circumstances are)

0EB22118-E961-4A33-B3D3-FEC4A5BF1EF8.jpeg

• Haha
Oh my God, he's as slick as she is (if HE really wrote that). They deserve each other.
I just read my post - sorry it was late last night when I wrote it so need to clarify - by her I mean the ex wife, he wrote that on a picture of the ex wife’s page from 4/5yrs so i think that word vomit is his. We will probably have smug Leila for the next few weeks giving relationship advice as she loves to do when she has a guy giving her attention.

Also, wft does this mean?
Asked to go to the same place by 5 people?
“It was him she was telling me about” - who’s she?
And why are you waking off mid convo? Because he was potentially married so you’re a rude witch?

Why not just say, met him at a festival through a mutual friend (or whatever the circumstances are)

View attachment 1243142
It’s funny how all her rom com fantasy posts just expose the real her, a desperate rude beeatch who only talks to you if there is something in it for her.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.