Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, on another episode of ‘Messages Tarah sends to herself…….’
So cringey! How can she not realise how obvious it is? No one would ever call Liela eloquent that's for sure - she's just a bogan grifter who photo shops the heck out of herself.

It amazes me how low her engagement is, 11 comments from 35k followers and a few accounts are probably her side ones. My cat reels get more engagement 😝

My bet is she's leading into a "manifest your twin flame soulmate" course or is copying Lacey Phillip's content for a manifestation course as she seems to repost her a lot. The Liela cycle is so predictable now I've read through the past five years - it's like clockwork! The only difference is now people seem to be seeing through it and Gen Z would see her content and laugh at her anyway so I can't see any growth in her future (Good Grief, maybe I'm psychic too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fake part that stood out to me was the "thank you for advocating to choose kindness". What a crock of tit! "Kindness" & "Lie-la" will NEVER belong in the same sentence!!! Who does she think she's fooling?!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So cringey! How can she not realise how obvious it is? No one would ever call Liela eloquent that's for sure - she's just a bogan grifter who photo shops the heck out of herself.

It amazes me how low her engagement is, 11 comments from 35k followers and a few accounts are probably her side ones. My cat reels get more engagement 😝

My bet is she's leading into a "manifest your twin flame soulmate" course or is copying Lacey Phillip's content for a manifestation course as she seems to repost her a lot. The Liela cycle is so predictable now I've read through the past five years - it's like clockwork! The only difference is now people seem to be seeing through it and Gen Z would see her content and laugh at her anyway so I can't see any growth in her future (Good Grief, maybe I'm psychic too!)
I'm sure she will have a podcast on it. Speaking of nut jobs twin flames the podcast is all I think of when these dickheads reckon they manifested their partner. It's so devious and warped it makes me laugh every time I hear the term, it's been used as a cult term now and these green juice goddesses don't have a clue the term is that of evil.

Eloquent. Baha she wouldn't know how to spell the word.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eloquent isn't the first adjective I think of to describe Tarah. "I choose to choose harmony" - so eloquently put. LieLie's alternate personalities are as illiterate as she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Eloquent isn't the first adjective I think of to describe Tarah. "I choose to choose harmony" - so eloquently put. LieLie's alternate personalities are as illiterate as she is.
It’s quite how funny how she makes little to no effort in making the questions she sends to herself to sound ANY different to how she normally speaks. If your going to DM yourself, girl take a little time to make it sound different

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's manifested a new car. On high finance. An MG. She drives a Jeep and we all know our feelings on those tit boxes.

Reactions: 3
I think she's manifested a new car. On high finance. An MG. She drives a Jeep and we all know our feelings on those tit boxes.
She doesn’t drive a Jeep unless it’s a very recent purchase. She drive a Hyundai or Kia or something basic like that. (Basic in the sense normal/mainstream/low key).

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t drive a Jeep unless it’s a very recent purchase. She drive a Hyundai or Kia or something basic like that. (Basic in the sense normal/mainstream/low key).
She drives a white Jeep Cherokee? The boxy one. She's had it before Ever was born. She owed money to the finance company or something and they were hounding her. She obviously could have bought a new car though.

Reactions: 4
Saw her many times at school pick up. She was not in a Jeep.
Must have sold it. She made a big song and dance over the finance company stalking her.

She can not actually be doing this again. Oh what a stupid uneducated man he must be. Ruuuuuuuun! How long? 3 weeks?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Saw her many times at school pick up. She was not in a Jeep.
*me waiting patiently for tea*

I hope you were there that day she did that weird rant attempting to make fun of school mums about small talk in her car... lol

Do we recognise him? “Thought it was about time I shared..” as if he has been around for months 😂😂 yipeee this will give us plenty of entertainment! On ya lei lei!!

• Haha
She had a jeep when she moved to her new town. It’s white! I seen it parked out the front of her house on my way to the walking track.

Also new man! That’s not her best photo either. She looks very manly. Wonder how long it’ll be until they’re trying for a child

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had a jeep when she moved to her new town. It’s white! I seen it parked out the front of her house on my way to the walking track.

Also new man! That’s not her best photo either. She looks very manly. Wonder how long it’ll be until they’re trying for a child
She’s probably already been through five cycles 😂😂 just like last time. Although I hope for Evers sake she has worked on herself and this one sticks around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.