Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kept seeing her write ‘I can finally tell people’. She was single in this post on the 27th April. So it’s been what, 4 weeks at the most 🥴. What happened to ‘showing up more deeply in motherhood’? I guess Ever will be taking a back seat again now she’s brought another bloke into her life

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why does one need a psychic when claiming to be psychic themselves I wonder 🧐

Ok so it’s not that Dean dude, it’s this guy
That comment sounds like a wind up to me? The other dude lives in her town so I'd say more likely him.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I got it wrong Tattlers, I’m putting myself in the naughty corner.

Her reply to Papamanraphael “love you Raph”. Already??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It doesn’t sound legit. Something doesn’t add up. I would not at all be surprised if this is a set up to promote some new love manifestation guide or something similar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That comment sounds like a wind up to me? The other dude lives in her town so I'd say more likely him.
I agree. I also don’t think Raphael would be a common name in their location and age group. The ‘papa man’ sounds like a counterpart to ‘left pregnant’.

Crazy Dean of Tweed fits the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. I also don’t think Raphael would be a common name in their location and age group. The ‘papa man’ sounds like a counterpart to ‘left pregnant’.

Crazy Dean of Tweed fits the bill.
Hmm curious. Her sister did say ‘Dion’ to start with which is more like Dean than Raphael. But why put a pic up of a guy who’s not the bloke you’re seeing?! Something stinks here….

We’re all doing so much more research on her new man than university educated TaraH did on the vax!

I knew she was gearing up for something when she started going all strong and fearless boss babe. She does it whenever she gets a new boyfriend in an attempt to make her look independent and fierce, but I give it 2.5 days before her stories are filled with “we” and “baaaaybe” and “I’m soooo happy”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm curious. Her sister did say ‘Dion’ to start with which is more like Dean than Raphael. But why put a pic up of a guy who’s not the bloke you’re seeing?! Something stinks here….
And that comment is deleted by the look of it 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she appealing to a bloke!? And when he calls!? 'What you doing?' 'How was your day?' What does she actually say!? She is literally a jobless uneducated bum.

I wonder if he is unvaxinated!? Remember she said she would NEVER date someone with the jab.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so it’s not that Dean dude, it’s this guy
Raph’s prose sounds pretty close to the word spaghetti the “follower” dm’d to her this morning… and also all the other word calamities she’s smashed together and posted to her grid.

They’re either perfectly matched or she’s taken over his online presence…. Or he’s not.. real? Idk. Did she manifest him from AliExpress too?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He hasn’t got many followers. Maybe this really is a setup. Honestly nothing would surprise me with this head case
This is sooo possible. All 3 of these pics were clearly taken on the same day. Same shirt, she’s in the same outfit, same table. Maybe she just paid some random bloke to take pics with, then made an IG account in this name to claim him as her lover 😂
4B6B66C2-0BE2-4944-BB4A-B1E10284AC7C.jpeg
121FDC88-CA92-40B5-9D52-D53BFC0D0A3C.jpeg
A6305712-8802-4EF7-B4A5-A29841BD6A42.jpeg

• Haha
This is sooo possible. All 3 of these pics were clearly taken on the same day. Same shirt, she’s in the same outfit, same table. Maybe she just paid some random bloke to take pics with, then made an IG account in this name to claim him as her lover 😂
View attachment 1234628View attachment 1234644View attachment 1234645
Good spotting! Maybe he is Georgia’s brother…?
Either he’s made up, or she’s made him change his profile picture to something more aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So bizarre! Not only does he have a very new (fake?) or unused account but he writes word scrambles like Liela that make no sense? Something is very off - I'm predicting much love bombing and then a big explosion. It's similar to the message she wrote herself yesterday, she could at least change the style to make it slightly believable?

NZ sister has reposted apologising for getting his name wrong which is even weirder but hey, they're both clearly cooked. Wouldn't your family and friends know about a new partner before a post on insta as well on that note.

Very curious as Liela would say 😝 (made me laugh she's wearing a ring on her engagement finger again, that woman is so desperate)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's just a different account but same guy.

Yep she edited her comment. It definitely said Dion though.
The sister said she got his name wrong. Said Dion instead of Dean. She wrote a comment about it.

I think it's the Dean guy. The papa raph is just a different insta account he uses. Same town, same age. Dodgy back story and court. That's her type.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok well this is extra intriguing, I am definitely keen to watch on as this plays out and as you amazing tattlers keep up the good work. I just wish there wasn’t a sweet little girl amongst all of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So bizarre! Not only does he have a very new (fake?) or unused account but he writes word scrambles like Liela that make no sense? Something is very off - I'm predicting much love bombing and then a big explosion. It's similar to the message she wrote herself yesterday, she could at least change the style to make it slightly believable?

NZ sister has reposted apologising for getting his name wrong which is even weirder but hey, they're both clearly cooked. Wouldn't your family and friends know about a new partner before a post on insta as well on that note.

Very curious as Liela would say 😝 (made me laugh she's wearing a ring on her engagement finger again, that woman is so desperate)
See how she is commenting on every message. Someone is looking for engagement numbers! So fake, we see right through you Tarah. Two days ago she said she would never share her relationships online again. Yet here we are.

So do we think they’ve known each other maybe a week and already in love and just couldn’t keep it a secret anymore 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Twin flames. (Excuse me whilst I go vomit).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.