Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coinkydink. Though I could've done without seeing Allira's ass. 🤮
I’m sure Leila got the idea from Allira and was hoping the romantic juju would rub off on her, no doubt.

(The ass pic is tame compared to some of the others you can find of her online.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure Leila got the idea from Allira and was hoping the romantic juju would rub off on her, no doubt.

(The ass pic is tame compared to some of the others you can find of her online.)
There are some doozys out there of Madam Monat. She has a lot of nudes doing the traps, she's never been afraid of letting all the bits be on show.

• Wow
There are some doozys out there of Madam Monat. She has a lot of nudes doing the traps, she's never been afraid of letting all the bits be on show.
Yeah, she’s very comfortable with that. I’m sure she would be on Only Fans right now instead of slinging shampoo had she not had her implants removed.

Reactions: 2
Today’s post about her mum she can go eat a bag of dicks. Her mum is still alive go bleeping visit her you absolute delusional hole
She is a bleeping narcissistic useless member of society

Reactions: 9
Today’s post about her mum she can go eat a bag of dicks. Her mum is still alive go bleeping visit her you absolute delusional hole
She is a bleeping narcissistic useless member of society
What post? Many of us are blocked I believe.

Oh is this the mum she had constant conflict with? That she and Elle disowned when her Mum asked the hospital not to let her visit? The one she was allegedly begging (her own words that have since been deleted in a ✨rebrand✨) the Drs to let her go? The one that she has cut out of her life more than she has shown pics of her boobs? Sounds like it was a really healthy relationship that she misses so much.

Reactions: 24
Oh is this the mum she had constant conflict with? That she and Elle disowned when her Mum asked the hospital not to let her visit? The one she was allegedly begging (her own words that have since been deleted in a ✨rebrand✨) the Drs to let her go? The one that she has cut out of her life more than she has shown pics of her boobs? Sounds like it was a really healthy relationship that she misses so much.
Yep that’s the one. If only you could post screenshots in her post comments section for her newer followers that don’t know her past to see. She had the poor thing dead and buried a few times.

Reactions: 14
Of course we’ve only seen what Leila has shown, but Leila, her mother and Elle just don’t strike me as a gentle parenting family where comforting words are murmured, hair is gently tucked behind ears, chicken soup is lovingly prepared, reassuring squeezes are given and there’s always a bear hug ready and waiting.

In fact, Leila appears less ‘curling up and talking it out’ and more ‘screaming like a banshee and swearing like a fish wife’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wasn’t following her much at the time her mum was ill, someone remind me what happened to her as a result of the cancer that put her in a nursing home? She seems to be alluding to some form of dementia or diminished cognitive abilities. What’s the story, did she ever give it? Did she develop chemotherapy-induced psychosis?

Reactions: 3
Of course we’ve only seen what Leila has shown, but Leila, her mother and Elle just don’t strike me as a gentle parenting family where comforting words are murmured, hair is gently tucked behind ears, chicken soup is lovingly prepared, reassuring squeezes are given and there’s always a bear hug ready and waiting.

In fact, Leila appears less ‘curling up and talking it out’ and more ‘screaming like a banshee and swearing like a fish wife’.
Sounds like she just searched up “common things loving mothers do to help their adult children” or something along those lines.. hahah it’s like something out of a screenplay!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's always hated her mother, they've never had a relationship anything like she described in that fairytale bullshit self-pity "feel sorry for me" post. She only uses her for fake & fraudulent GoFundMe scams & when she needs attention.

Reactions: 12
I've met the mum.....sorry......she was not a nice human and not at all the cosy mother Lie-la is wanting us to believe in her latest word vomit 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've met the mum.....sorry......she was not a nice human and not at all the cosy mother Lie-la is wanting us to believe in her latest word vomit 😕
That supports a long held hunch that I’ve had that Leila gets her Borderline and dysfunction from her mum. The things she’s described her mum doing during arguments sounds exactly like the toxic tit Borderlines pull. My guess is that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree and Leila comes by her personality disorder honestly, from her mum. This post sounds like Leila mourning the relationship with her mum that she never had but wishes she did and polishing it up for public consumption.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s always so thirsty and dramatic. I wish I could find the screenshot of the awful post she made about her mother.

I did find this one though, I wonder if the client ever received her refund? 😂

IMG_2652.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19