Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor girl has been completely uprooted how many times in her short life? She’s living with a mother who is (allegedly) chronically ill and constantly on death’s door. I don’t think it’s at all surprising that her behaviour has been tricky. Leila doesn’t need to be looking at Ever, she needs to look at herself.

I don’t know why she doesn’t lean into the photography. I feel like she could make a decent little living on that.

Reactions: 17
That poor girl has been completely uprooted how many times in her short life? She’s living with a mother who is (allegedly) chronically ill and constantly on death’s door. I don’t think it’s at all surprising that her behaviour has been tricky. Leila doesn’t need to be looking at Ever, she needs to look at herself.

I don’t know why she doesn’t lean into the photography. I feel like she could make a decent little living on that.
Too much effort. There is time investment, deliverables and deadlines involved. She wants no part of that! Except to try to run the odd sale to pay a looming bill.

Reactions: 11
What!? ‘In the trenches’ one minute, all-seeing, retreat holding, parenting guru literally the next day 🫠🫠🫠
My daughter is the same age and she’s no angel but seriously - if you’re struggling with her already and she’s an only child, that’s a direct result of your crappy parenting Tarah.

Reactions: 16
Oh I thought moving around all the time and changing schools constantly was good for Ever? How could she be difficult when her mother is a psychic expert in everything?

Reactions: 13
Good luck with your Tween Parenting Retreat, loser.
Let’s see, I did a cursory search of this thread for the past 24 months.
I’m sure I’m missing some but she’s tried to sell:

Soulfull Women’s Retreat
Photography Matsterclass
Conscious Education Masterclass
Trust The Journey Spiritual Growth Masterclass
Lions Gate Portal Divine Mission Masterclass
Intuitive Soul Masterclasses
Magnificence Era Masterclass
How to Launch a Podcast Masterclass
New Moon Women’s Circle
Manifestation Mastery Workshop
Releasing Pain Workshop
Intuitive Business Mentoring Class
Master Resell Rights Course
Anxious Attachment Course
SoLei Social Media Growth Course
The Body Reset Channel
Trauma Informed Grief Coaching

Most never even launched, the other few never completed. So she’s failed at every single one. Every single one.
Between this and @KrittyKat bringing the receipts on the Anna rose thread today, there really is no hiding from your lies and failures when tattlers are around

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't wait to see how this lunatic handles a teenager.
tit is going to hit the fan big time. I worry that Ever might be vulnerable and gravitate towards anyone who offers her affection or attention. Leila must be psychotic to live with not to mention all of the housing and school instability. I just hope she chooses to live with her dad full time and Leila is up for child support 😄
---
Also - what kind of idiot would sign up for a retreat with a bottom tier influencer with no qualifications or experiene?

Someone needs cash. She still only has 5 paying subscribers on her substack.
Where can you tell that only 5 are paying subscribers? Can you screenshot the page that tells you that? The list I’m looking at shows 27 subscribers but doesn’t differentiate whether they are paying or not. I’m clearly not looking in the right place. Lol.

Reactions: 3
My daughter is the same age as Ever. My daughter is a wonderful kid. She’s got a little bit of sass here and there but overall a great kid.
But. She does have a nurturing mother with a very stable home life. The opposite of poor Ever.
I’m not privvy to the fact that there won’t become a time where parenting her gets a little tough but for now I’ll enjoy my beautiful 8 year old because I know exactly what a little witch I was when I was 16 🫠

My daughter is the same age as Ever. My daughter is a wonderful kid. She’s got a little bit of sass here and there but overall a great kid.
But. She does have a nurturing mother with a very stable home life. The opposite of poor Ever.
I’m not privvy to the fact that there won’t become a time where parenting her gets a little tough but for now I’ll enjoy my beautiful 8 year old because I know exactly what a little witch I was when I was 16 🫠
ohfff - my mum describes it as, as a 13 year old, her gorgeous, chatty, delightful daughter went to bed one night and in the morning she’d been replaced by a venom spitting, nasty, she banshee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ohfff - my mum describes it as, as a 13 year old, her gorgeous, chatty, delightful daughter went to bed one night and in the morning she’d been replaced by a venom spitting, nasty, she banshee.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I do recall waking up one day and screaming like a banshee!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ever probably isn’t even giving Leila a hard time.. She is used a pawn in whatever Leila can try and milk for $$. If Ever gets into a relationship when she’s a teenager, Leila will be the most jealous spiteful bleep and I really hope someone in Ever’s life has stepped in my then to care for properly.

Reactions: 5
Ever’s issues are not because she’s 8. Also she is not a tween. The teen years are going to be hell on earth for old Liela…the woman who personalizes everything. Teens know how to injure the most resilient parent 🤣 Liela will give any teen a run for their money with her dramatic acrobatics!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have there been any updates on the P.I and the court case Liela has pending on her haters? it has to be at least 7 years since she engaged a lawyer and the QLD cyber security branch…when will the wheels of justice turn poor Liela’s way?

• Haha
Reactions: 10