Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a segment on the news about some supplements having too much B6 in them and it is causing peripheral neuropathy. I wonder if B6 is in her woowoo supplements?
Shes an absolute bullshit artist. 100% made the whole illness up. The only thing she has wrong with her is the fact she is a compulsive liar/scam artist.

Reactions: 14
Do we ever think that Tarzy ever just sits down and thinks why she can't hold any sort of relationship or friendship?! That on paper and in reality she looks like absolute dogshit, that she is a pathetic excuse of a Mother, that she doesn't have any sort of assets or savings to her name, that she lies about anything and everything. Surely this dimwit looks within and knows she is the epitome of dropkick?!

Reactions: 13
Do we ever think that Tarzy ever just sits down and thinks why she can't hold any sort of relationship or friendship?! That on paper and in reality she looks like absolute dogshit, that she is a pathetic excuse of a Mother, that she doesn't have any sort of assets or savings to her name, that she lies about anything and everything. Surely this dimwit looks within and knows she is the epitome of dropkick?!
My own personal experience with a Borderline mother is that no, she doesn’t. She does not see herself objectively.
To the extent that she identifies any part of her dumpster fire life as a problem (a lot of it she doesn’t take issue with, pulling Ever out of schools constantly for example) she believes that all of her problems are caused by other people and she is a perpetual victim.

Reactions: 17
If she knows how much of a bottom feeder she is, I don’t think she’d be displaying it to everyone the way she does 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lost it in the body reset channel a while ago, (presumably she thought they were using it in here, although I haven't seen anything?). Full Leila threat style, hilarious.

DEFAMATION

Attachments

• Haha
She lost it in the body reset channel a while ago, (presumably she thought they were using it in here, although I haven't seen anything?). Full Leila threat style, hilarious.

DEFAMATION
The dick swinging, LOL!

She has pre-vetted everyone on the body reset account. If she knows the person who she thinks is sharing info from that page (I haven’t seen anything either, @aussieanonforlyf) then why doesn’t she just give their money back (presumably they had to pay her first for the program before she gave them access to the group, no?) and block them? It’s so funny that these mouth breathers are so dumb that they can’t grasp that resharing content they themselves create and put into circulation does not constitute defamation anyway. It’s really simple - if you don’t want people to discuss your content then stop creating it and go away. Get a job and stop performing like a circus monkey online. It’s all your choice, babe! Also, and this should go without saying, stop being a shady fucker conning folks out of their money, spreading misinformation and dangerous “health” advice 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love that she thinks that she knows who a person is (on tattle I’m assuming) based on the profile pick they use since every pic used by a tattler has been claimed from photos she’s posted of herself to her own account that have been screencapped and re-shared in this thread. She’s never been accused of being too bright 🥴.

Attachments

• Haha
So in calling them 'B' this dip tit knows who it is?! So, why not just approach them directly instead of this boring on repeat threat?! Tarzy, legit?! Get some new material you bleeping bore.

• Haha
Because then she wouldn’t have been able to get 17 shocked faces, 16 angry faces, and 5 hearts!
Shes SO persecuted and she wants everyone to know about it. Always fishing for that sympathy!

P.S. …
“This has been reported to the police, get off my page …”
(My page that I personally let you on to when I accepted your follow and that I could eject you from any time I wanted to.)
Oh, the drama! 🤡

IMG_0113.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t she just trying applying her mantra and stop holding space for this imaginary “B”?!

• Haha
The dick swinging, LOL!

She has pre-vetted everyone on the body reset account. If she knows the person who she thinks is sharing info from that page (I haven’t seen anything either, @aussieanonforlyf) then why doesn’t she just give their money back (presumably they had to pay her first for the program before she gave them access to the group, no?) and block them? It’s so funny that these mouth breathers are so dumb that they can’t grasp that resharing content they themselves create and put into circulation does not constitute defamation anyway. It’s really simple - if you don’t want people to discuss your content then stop creating it and go away. Get a job and stop performing like a circus monkey online. It’s all your choice, babe! Also, and this should go without saying, stop being a shady fucker conning folks out of their money, spreading misinformation and dangerous “health” advice 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love that she thinks that she knows who a person is (on tattle I’m assuming) based on the profile pick they use since every pic used by a tattler has been claimed from photos she’s posted of herself to her own account that have been screencapped and re-shared in this thread. She’s never been accused of being too bright 🥴.
there are a couple of hundred people in the channel, no money required, so no vetting I guess!

Reactions: 5
Where are all the podcasts she was helping people launch through her podcast container??!

• Haha
Reactions: 7