Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a CBT practitioner? 😂

Wellher has nine followers, two of which will be her sisters no doubt. Much successful.

IMG_2586.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh now she's a "Spiritual Visionary & God Led Medium"?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆 GEEZ, she changes professions more often than I change my underwear (not really). But what an unbelievable con artist she is. Will it ever end?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she has always given dangerous crackpot medical advice and mental health advice, but now she’s outright lying about her qualifications? What’s next? Brain surgery in her garage? The gall of this bogan witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is she for real. I have a Bachelor's and Masters degree (5 years at uni) and additional training in CBT in order to use it. She probably read one paragraph about it and has decided that she is now a "practitioner". I actually struggle to believe that she could have any genuine followers, and if she does they must be stupid af like she is.

Reactions: 23
Do you think she was referred to a CBT practitioner and instead of seeing one, decided to pretend to be one?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she thinks for one second she is qualified to be leading someone through cognitive behaviour therapy I will hit the fucken roof. Like actually. I will report her to anyone and everyone and bleeping sink this witch. CBT saved my life- with the help of an actual psychologist.
One whiff that you’re charging people for it and you’re finished Tarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she thinks for one second she is qualified to be leading someone through cognitive behaviour therapy I will hit the fucken roof. Like actually. I will report her to anyone and everyone and bleeping sink this witch. CBT saved my life- with the help of an actual psychologist.
One whiff that you’re charging people for it and you’re finished Tarah.
There must be a way to find out if she is actually treating anyone with this therapy. Time to do a deep dive.

Reactions: 12
Do we know for sure it is CBT as in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? Or could it be Chakra Bonding Therapy? (I made that up btw) who knows with this grifting witch.

Unfortunately there are no laws that stop her from claiming to be a therapist. Crazy. She just can’t say she is a psychologist providing CBT.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Do we know for sure it is CBT as in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? Or could it be Chakra Bonding Therapy? (I made that up btw) who knows with this grifting witch.

Unfortunately there are no laws that stop her from claiming to be a therapist. Crazy. She just can’t say she is a psychologist providing CBT.
Maybe she got CBD oil mixed up with CBT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe it’s fraud, or at least a scam, and there’s an online police portal to report things like this.

Psychology is a regulated profession, like medicine, psychiatry and law.

Reactions: 11
Haven’t been here in a while, but I see nothing has changed as it looks to me like we are in the midst of another… say it with me tattlers…. REBRAND!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone who follows her take a look at her recent follows and see if she’s following any dodgy CBT certification accounts?

Reactions: 8
I believe it’s fraud, or at least a scam, and there’s an online police portal to report things like this.

Psychology is a regulated profession, like medicine, psychiatry and law.
Yes but CBT is not a regulated therapy so therefore anyone can claim to use it as a “counsellor” or “coach” There are certain CBT training providers who only offer to registered health professionals as of course these qualified trainers would not want to be associated with the likes of Liela. It is crazy but Liela would only be at the pointy end of the law if she claimed to be a registered health professional ie Social Worker, Psych, OT when she isn’t. Any mental health/health discipline can use CBT as part of their therapeutic approach. It’s ridiculous and sadly many folk don’t understand the difference between a CBT trained allied health provider and a charlatan.

Reactions: 8
Yes but CBT is not a regulated therapy so therefore anyone can claim to use it as a “counsellor” or “coach” There are certain CBT training providers who only offer to registered health professionals as of course these qualified trainers would not want to be associated with the likes of Liela. It is crazy but Liela would only be at the pointy end of the law if she claimed to be a registered health professional ie Social Worker, Psych, OT when she isn’t. Any mental health/health discipline can use CBT as part of their therapeutic approach. It’s ridiculous and sadly many folk don’t understand the difference between a CBT trained allied health provider and a charlatan.
You are right, this makes sense.

(But maybe we can report anyway to get that warm civic duty glow on a chilly Monday? 😀)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely random find ... remember that little cabin in the woods where Leila took the Bosnian for their big romantic weekend away? (Womp womp 😣) It’s where Allira spent her honeymoon.
What a coinkydink. Though I could've done without seeing Allira's ass. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6