Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I have contacted the fraud team again in Centrelink regarding this new job and what she is offering. I took a photo of the post above from @itsnotaboutthepasta and attached it to the email. Unfortunately, her handle isn't showing so they might want more info to see it's her.
Hey @leaky_beaky, in case you need any further documentation of that post I’ve gotten a few more screen caps for you with her account name in them. I’ve also gotten all four slides of the reel she attached to it explaining about the new business she’s about to launch and the new business account page.
Thank you for your service 😉. You’re doing the Lord’s work!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey @leaky_beaky, in case you need any further documentation of that post I’ve gotten a few more screen caps for you with her account name in them. I’ve also gotten all four slides of the reel she attached to it explaining about the new business she’s about to launch and the new business account page.
Brilliant Thankyou. I will send them along.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"I'm now creating my legacy work". 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well duck me sideways.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could she be any more bleeping dumb? 😂
This mouth breather over here thinking she’s a badass rebel, skirting government oversight. witch you couldn’t BE any more registered with the government, you collect a paycheck from them! You are the very definition of being under the thumb of government oversight. They know everything about you! (And what they don’t know were going to do our damnedest to tell them, bleep face.) duck me she is shockingly ignorant. 😂
Register your garden. K.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This dropkick giving out dating advice. The audacity! 😂
In your almost 4 decades on earth there hasn’t been a single man who stuck around longer than 6 months. It’s past time to admit that you are a resounding failure at relationships. The only thing you’ve been consistent with in your whole life is being single.

(Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you’re pushing 40 and are making childish, cringeworthy lip sync reels pretending to look like someone else with a clownish filter?)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There it is….the new offer/grift. Pretty sure she’s tried this one before though.

For someone who swears she hates fillers she sure has an obvious shelf on her top lip! Filter or reality 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can some Tattle genius please do a re-cap on all of Lie-la's 'relationships' over the past 10 years....I need a good laugh today 😆

• Haha
Could she be any more bleeping dumb? 😂
This mouth breather over here thinking she’s a badass rebel, skirting government oversight. witch you couldn’t BE any more registered with the government, you collect a paycheck from them! You are the very definition of being under the thumb of government oversight. They know everything about you! (And what they don’t know were going to do our damnedest to tell them, bleep face.) duck me she is shockingly ignorant. 😂
Anyone know what this “social chip” is that she’s referring to? Is that supposed to be Bill Gate’s Covid vaxx? 😂

(I‘m sure she’s not referring to the smart phone she has has surgically attached to her hand for the last 15 years and that she does 100% of her “business” and 95% of her socializing through - not that social chip, a different one no doubt. 🤡)

Attachments

• Haha
This dropkick giving out dating advice. The audacity! 😂
In your almost 4 decades on earth there hasn’t been a single man who stuck around longer than 6 months. It’s past time to admit that you are a resounding failure at relationships. The only thing you’ve been consistent with in your whole life is being single.

(Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you’re pushing 40 and are making childish, cringeworthy lip sync reels pretending to look like someone else with a clownish filter?)
Tarz, you of all people shouldn't be asking all these questions considering you have NOTHING to offer.

• Haha
Honestly these sisters and their health advice 🤯

Has anyone else ever heard of endo being connected to children who dance, ride horses or do gymnastics at a young age? My sisters and I all danced and rode horses as children and fortunately none of us have experienced endo (which is bleeping awful, I feel for anyone suffering with it).

NZ sister spoke last week about having a distended gallbladder and being told she possibly needed surgery and as of today she’s miraculously cured her endo after six days or changing her diet and is pain free? Isn’t a distended gallbladder quite dangerous and would require surgery anyway?

I’m not a medical expert but it all sounds bizarre to me.

IMG_2771.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Honestly these sisters and their health advice 🤯

Has anyone else ever heard of endo being connected to children who dance, ride horses or do gymnastics at a young age? My sisters and I all danced and rode horses as children and fortunately none of us have experienced endo (which is bleeping awful, I feel for anyone suffering with it).

NZ sister spoke last week about having a distended gallbladder and being told she possibly needed surgery and as of today she’s miraculously cured her endo after six days or changing her diet and is pain free? Isn’t a distended gallbladder quite dangerous and would require surgery anyway?

I’m not a medical expert but it all sounds bizarre to me.

View attachment 2983087
I had endo and didn't do any of those things she mentioned, that might've caused it. That whole thing sounds ridiculous to me. Perhaps she should google the "causes of endometriosis" & she'll see none of the stupid things she's listed as being one of them. 🙄

I had to have a total hysterectomy at the age of 43 and never had children . While I had some lingering problems & pain because of it, I sure as hell didn't milk it for a couple of years or however long it's been for her. While it was difficult to go through, I sure didn't miss the painful periods I got every month!

And now it's her gallbladder?! 🤦‍♀️ Good grief.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I had endo and didn't do any of those things she mentioned, that might've caused it. That whole thing sounds ridiculous to me. Perhaps she should google the "causes of endometriosis" & she'll see none of the stupid things she's listed as being one of them. 🙄

I had to have a total hysterectomy at the age of 43 and never had children . While I had some lingering problems & pain because of it, I sure as hell didn't milk it for a couple of years or however long it's been for her. While it was difficult to go through, I sure didn't miss the painful periods I got every month!

And now it's her gallbladder?! 🤦‍♀️ Good grief.
She doesn’t believe in mainstream medical theories apparently (who speaks like that, is she referring to actual research and medical trials? She’s so cooked).

I’m so sorry you went through all of that @Luvnaps I hope you’re doing okay now 💜 endo pain sounds absolutely horrendous.

What’s “being cooked up now”, Helinor, is that you’re still batshit crazy and still posting absolute bullshit with no basis in reality.

---

Proclaims her beliefs are “contrary to mainstream medical theories” and yet makes no reference to where she gets her medical theories. If you’re going to trash western medicine then at the very least tell us where you get your info and why it has more validity than science backed data, dumbfuck.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7