Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAHA the fake shaking/spasms. My God she is bleeping cooked.

Slurred speech!? Constant shakes!? Yet could type out perfect dribble for insta!?

Upper cut yaself Tarzy.

Can you imagine being an Emergency nurse, after a demanding week on your feet dealing with every stressful emergency medical situation you can imagine, going into hour 12 of your harrowing shift and turning around to see this bleep filming herself?

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine being an Emergency nurse, after a demanding week on your feet dealing with every stressful emergency medical situation you can imagine, going into hour 12 of your harrowing shift and turning around to see this bleep filming herself?
I love that while she is in the throws of this "seizure" the nurse is just casually on the computer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look, her peripheral neuropathy and MCAS are completely gone. What a coinkydink!
Yeah, that happens when you lie about having it to begin with.

P.S. We know the only actual doctors you ever saw were in the ED. Funny how quickly you were healed after they told you if you keep coming back they would commit you to the psyche ward because there is nothing wrong with you. That cured you real fast, didn’t it?!
Can she post her cure for peripheral neuropathy?! Would save me shitloads on meds and my neurologist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading those questions and answers that were posted I found were troubling. She is giving health advice about children, when she has no medical background. Surely people don't listen to this idiot.

Reactions: 10
Latest grid post. So much for not showing Ever on social media.
Oh Tarah. We can’t wait for them all to grow up and want absolutely nothing to do worth their toxic, manipulative and downright nasty auntie leila and ‘mother’.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she realise some of us are dying for her open her page and reveal her neuropathy cure 🧐🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you know, did she announce it?

Going private and blocking? Girl is really trying to hide. Something serious must be brewing.
I wonder what triggered this, surely it just can’t be after so many ‘launches’ failed? Something really has gone down. My bet is Centrelink fraud.

It’s a new month and rent will be due so surely we are getting a ✨rebrand✨ as she won’t make any money from her fake followers on private.

Reactions: 8
This was posted on the Sophie G thread (absolutely spot on for her) and it‘s too close to Leila to not earn a spot here too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what triggered this, surely it just can’t be after so many ‘launches’ failed? Something really has gone down. My bet is Centrelink fraud.

It’s a new month and rent will be due so surely we are getting a ✨rebrand✨ as she won’t make any money from her fake followers on private.
I hope she IS getting investigated for fraud or someone has sued her for taking their money & not delivering what she promised. It's about time karma really came for her & I'm not afraid to say it.

Reactions: 10
I did notify Centrelink about her Wellher__ new branding and also reminded them of her other accounts she has through ASIC.

• Heart
Thankyou. I will continue to do this. I reported her Wellher__ and the other business' she is flogging. She should be making a decent wage with all that she professes she can do. Lies la, if you are struggling try OnlyFans you might make a bit of coin on that platform but stop using Govt/taxpayer funds or maybe and this is a big call, get a real job and be a productive member of society and a good role model for your daughter!

What is her actual handle name thingo to watch her on the insta story thingos?

Reactions: 2
I just saw a segment on the news about some supplements having too much B6 in them and it is causing peripheral neuropathy. I wonder if B6 is in her woowoo supplements?

• Haha
Reactions: 4