Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great ad in her thread. View attachment 2975391
I wonder why he stipulates they have never had a boyfriend? Does he want a virgin but doesn't want to say that? How odd!
---
I am so invested I just googled him and yes it seems he is a virgin and is looking for someone like him with no experience! He must have a bit of dosh to have a website and putting up ads everywhere. I wish him all the luck! (no point trying with Leila...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So I’ve had 4 Covid shots and spent the last 4 years healthy and well. Can we say the same about you, LieLa?
Sorry, that was her nutcase NZ sister who posted the Covid rant.
I’m surprised Liela isn’t going on about it as well though. After all, just like the sign she made Ever hold at the vaccine/mandate/whatever protests My Mum SAID This Would Happen! 🥴

What really makes me laugh is they have no concept of the magnitude of the vaccine roll out and that a few thousand bad reactions is nothing. It is sad of course, but billions of vaccines, millions of lives saved (after millions and millions died) and a few thousand vaccine deaths. What is the other option? A disease running rampant, killing and mutating? Vaccines are a choice for those who want to protect their community. It’s a community decision. These people are selfish assholes and in the zombie apocalypse I’d kill them first ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she hasn’t pushed another sale or new grift yet, rent is definitely ✨due✨

She must have been busted by Centrelink 🤔

I’m surprised she hasn’t pushed another sale or new grift yet, rent is definitely ✨due✨
She must have been busted by Centrelink 🤔
That’s what makes the most sense to me, esp. considering it was so sudden and there was no whinging or melodrama beforehand like she usually does. She just got the hell out of Dodge as fast as she could. She’s at 22 days private so far.

Reactions: 5
That’s what makes the most sense to me, esp. considering it was so sudden and there was no whinging or melodrama beforehand like she usually does. She just got the hell out of Dodge as fast as she could. She’s at 22 days private so far.
Is she private? So I survived the cull?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, she’s still not showing up on some of the anonymous viewers, which can lag a few hours, so she probably just went public again.

Reactions: 1
Wow! In just a few weeks she’s suddenly been studying SO HARD and is qualified as a trauma informed grief coach 😂 No wonder she’s public again, her engagement from 40k followers is tragic.

IMG_2709.jpeg

Can’t wait to see proof of her studying 🤔 bets are that Gabrielle doesn’t have her question answered.

Fraudster has been hard at work while on private to appear to be legit it seems….curious.
---
🫠🫠 allergic to blue light (as she uses her phone) and vax injected meat…I wonder if she knows anything about farming and where her lamb comes from?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s so full of tit!
Grifting bleeping sleezeball bleep.

Also, the reason why she is constantly evading any legitimate business systems is addressed here by WhyDontYouSaySomething ...

(Remember back when she was complaining about PayPal and Stripe because they were taking like a $7 commission from her fees? Yeah nah. She was trying to evade recourse for people who wanted their money back.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So, I have contacted the fraud team again in Centrelink regarding this new job and what she is offering. I took a photo of the post above from @itsnotaboutthepasta and attached it to the email. Unfortunately, her handle isn't showing so they might want more info to see it's her.

Reactions: 11
Wow! In just a few weeks she’s suddenly been studying SO HARD and is qualified as a trauma informed grief coach 😂 No wonder she’s public again, her engagement from 40k followers is tragic.

View attachment 2977397

Can’t wait to see proof of her studying 🤔 bets are that Gabrielle doesn’t have her question answered.

Fraudster has been hard at work while on private to appear to be legit it seems….curious.
---
🫠🫠 allergic to blue light (as she uses her phone) and vax injected meat…I wonder if she knows anything about farming and where her lamb comes from?
Organic ozempic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could she be any more bleeping dumb? 😂
This mouth breather over here thinking she’s a badass rebel, skirting government oversight. witch you couldn’t BE any more registered with the government, you collect a paycheck from them! You are the very definition of being under the thumb of government oversight. They know everything about you! (And what they don’t know were going to do our damnedest to tell them, bleep face.) duck me she is shockingly ignorant. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13