Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[…
Holy duck. She had better get a job soon so she can pay to fix those teeth. OMG:oops:

Also I am imagining it was closer to 6 weeks. Pathetic witch.
Funny that you should mention her teeth. I had noticed the other day that in a picture of Ever in profile that her teeth were really badly misaligned and sticking out and I wondered to myself if Leila is going to think it’s important enough to afford braces for her daughter to give up some of the tit she blows money on for herself? Like the monthly salon appointments and constant emergency chiro appts and the fucktonne of expensive snake oil supplements. We’ll see where her priorities lie if she lets that little girl walk around with bad teeth.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Holy duck. She had better get a job soon so she can pay to fix those teeth. OMG:oops:

Also I am imagining it was closer to 6 weeks. Pathetic witch.
sorry is this the child Lies was asking about getting into child modelling.........???
ok then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww cmon guys, let’s not pick a child to pieces, especially an innocent one that has to deal with Tarahs tit every minute of her life. Her teeth actually look very usual for her age, they’re still coming down and making space to settle into.
My child’s look about the same right now and she’s cute as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww cmon guys, let’s not pick a child to pieces, especially an innocent one that has to deal with Tarahs tit every minute of her life. Her teeth actually look very usual for her age, they’re still coming down and making space to settle into.
My child’s look about the same right now and she’s cute as duck.
100% agree that poor kid has it bad enough, imagine having Leila as a mother.

In regards to the writing I unfortunately subjected myself to, I’m surprised to hear they lived together I didn’t think they were ever that serious. Of course you never know if it’s the truth with her. She must have really showed her craziness for him to walk out, never speak to her again and send his family to get his stuff. I would normally think it was crappy for a man to do something like that but knowing how delusional and unhinged Lies is I’m sure he had good reason. I wonder if the misogynistic dribble she rambles on with on how women should behave in relationships is guilt and regret of how she acted like a psycho and lost the apparent love of her life.“I was just 29 years old” yeah that’s a whole ass adult, I was married with a baby at 29, she makes it sound like she was a teen mum lol. And of course miss all natural, western medicine is the devil is all for epidurals..

Reactions: 14
Yeah sorry I felt like such a witch. Post was not making fun of the poor kid, it was only aimed at Liela and the fact that her daughter would be so far down the list of what she would spend get precious Centrelink dollars on.

Reactions: 9
I mean I’m entertained by the left pregnant narrative and Leila’s shenanigans but truly… it’s been done to death. Leila it was 2016. Time to move on. The fact she creates an entire identity around it and assigns so much more meaning is so embarrassing. It must’ve been the only real relationship she had and it clearly wasn’t a big deal according to Ever’s dad… he was done with the brief relationship and that’s the end of it.

The teeth - they look normal for her age but I do think it’s a big marker of where Leila decides her priorities. She’s not going to think - oh my daughter may need braces or orthodontic work and that will cost thousands. I know people idealise simple lives but the glaring reality is kids cost more money as they get older. Her sitting out on her ass not working for years means they’re both far behind and will just repeat the cycle. She hasn’t prioritised getting gainful employment and building a nest egg. Well aware buying a home is a real privilege but Leila was never going to put hard yards in and buy something small or work her ass off. She doesn’t talk about investing or even making sensible decisions - it’s all rubbish she spends her money on. Buying a purebred cat when you need to move every 12 months on average is bleeping stupid. Even her heyday of influencer income is well and truly gone. I wouldn’t give a flying duck if it were just Leila - but it’s sad her daughter is caught up in it.

Reactions: 16
I mean I’m entertained by the left pregnant narrative and Leila’s shenanigans but truly… it’s been done to death. Leila it was 2016. Time to move on. The fact she creates an entire identity around it and assigns so much more meaning is so embarrassing. It must’ve been the only real relationship she had and it clearly wasn’t a big deal according to Ever’s dad… he was done with the brief relationship and that’s the end of it.

The teeth - they look normal for her age but I do think it’s a big marker of where Leila decides her priorities. She’s not going to think - oh my daughter may need braces or orthodontic work and that will cost thousands. I know people idealise simple lives but the glaring reality is kids cost more money as they get older. Her sitting out on her ass not working for years means they’re both far behind and will just repeat the cycle. She hasn’t prioritised getting gainful employment and building a nest egg. Well aware buying a home is a real privilege but Leila was never going to put hard yards in and buy something small or work her ass off. She doesn’t talk about investing or even making sensible decisions - it’s all rubbish she spends her money on. Buying a purebred cat when you need to move every 12 months on average is bleeping stupid. Even her heyday of influencer income is well and truly gone. I wouldn’t give a flying duck if it were just Leila - but it’s sad her daughter is caught up in it.
Yup! My point with the comment about braces for Ever was that I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she ignored it completely. We’ve all seen her being neglectful about getting Ever the medical care that she needs because of her own goofy logic about western medicine. She’d rather let her suffer through days with an ear infection giving her castor oil compresses instead of taking her to a pediatrician for antibiotics. I just can’t see her prioritizing a major investment in Ever’s teeth over her own crackpot “self care” and soul days.

Reactions: 7
Braces are so expensive. And not on Medicare. She’ll need 5-8k. I’m sure you can get payment plans. You know what would make it easier? A job, so you could get health insurance which would cover much more.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, in AUS, they tend to wait for teeth to finish coming through before braces. Mr WotNow and I have paid for two nephews and they were 12 before going on. But yes, 7k

Ok I've read her 7 lives or 7 years or whatever that fiction was. But there are so many in inconsistencies.

So she was almost 13 weeks pregnant when BF left (but they'd bought outfits and argued over a pram?), then she sat for days until his family came and collected his things. But still only 13 weeks. Then she sat for more days staring into a wall on her room before the cord incident. But at the hospital they were saying 12 weeks 4 days pregnant.

Also who found her? Who called the ambulance and her dad? Did she get herself down and call an ambulance? Sounds like a perfect attention seeking Leila move to me....

My favourite part might be this starving and famished sentence though. She's referring to them as opposites but both words mean the same thing....unless I am just a pleb and don't understand words the way wordsmith Leila does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I've read her 7 lives or 7 years or whatever that fiction was. But there are so many in inconsistencies.

So she was almost 13 weeks pregnant when BF left (but they'd bought outfits and argued over a pram?), then she sat for days until his family came and collected his things. But still only 13 weeks. Then she sat for more days staring into a wall on her room before the cord incident. But at the hospital they were saying 12 weeks 4 days pregnant.

Also who found her? Who called the ambulance and her dad? Did she get herself down and call an ambulance? Sounds like a perfect attention seeking Leila move to me....

My favourite part might be this starving and famished sentence though. She's referring to them as opposites but both words mean the same thing....unless I am just a pleb and don't understand words the way wordsmith Leila does 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she doesn’t understand what ‘yet’ means.

Reactions: 3

Famished and starved. Please someone use it as a user name.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The closest thing she would have got to that cord was threatening Scott that she would do something to herself if he left her. Like a complete unhinged psycho. And would never have gone through with it either. Obviously.
But she believes her own bullshit stories so in her eyes that means that she actually attempted it. 🙄
NARCISSISTIC, COMPULSIVE LIAR. Always has been, always will be.

As someone who has lost a family member to suicide I find it utterly disgusting that she’s putting her bullshit out there. If this did in fact happen, it was not mental health, it was attention seeking. She is a disgusting hypochondriac who needs to be committed.

Reactions: 14