Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your daughter is starting to see the difference between when she stays with her dad and when she is with you, Leila. She can see where she has consistency and stability and where she doesn’t.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: 14
Retreats at 8yrs old. That little girl is going to wake up to her mothers bullshit by the time she's a teenager. She thinks she in the trenches now wait a few years.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So, she’s in the thick of something and not coping, and decides rather than just employ a professional to help her, she’s going to run a retreat herself. What an absolute dipstick, and the people who pay for that deserve to be ripped off.

• Haha
So, she’s in the thick of something and not coping, and decides rather than just employ a professional to help her, she’s going to run a retreat herself. What an absolute dipstick, and the people who pay for that deserve to be ripped off.
Don't worry it'll be like every other thing she half asses at. It won't even happen. Last week she was writing a book. The week before she was a grief and trauma coach. Next week her BII will be back and she'll be in hospital. Who needs TV when we have this to watch unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was literally just asking for help and guidance with this parenting chapter but now she's apparently going to run said help and guidance?

• Haha
I honestly can’t with her I’ve had to to take a break it’s just scam after scam after scam no wonder her body “shakes uncontrollably “ imagine having to come up with all this tit all the time.

• Haha
She’s in the trenches. JFC. I have a 15 year old daughter who is an emotional wreck, eggshell city and a daughter turning 18 in 5 weeks, give me the trenches with an 8 year old any day. I’m trying to navigate having a child who is considered an adult, who is still at school, living under my roof and work out rules and boundaries around having her freedom, keeping her grades up, driving, being allowed into bars etc and making sure she stays as sensible and responsible as she currently is wanna swap Lielar?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have one kid doing the HSC as well as an emotional 14 yr old and some days I want to run into the sea. 8 was a piece of cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like Leila was up early trying to figure out her next failed attempt at money-making, thought ‘all my friends have been holding retreats and making money, yeah that’s the ticket!’ and then decided that the tween angle was as good an excuse as any to hold a retreat of her own. (Her bestie Kellie has been holding motherhood retreats too, and you know she’s seething about Crystal’s success at her retreats).

BUT … being the blatant swindler that she is, she didn’t even bother to implement the whole make-believe set up of “I’m in the trenches mama, are you too?” properly. She should have strung it out over at least a week with interactive posts with her following to make it believable. Instead she went from the setup post to the advertising post with a few hours. That’s just how shameless and greedy she is. Don’t get me wrong, I fully believe that Ever acts out against her mum’s wild mood swings. But I think this whole navigating tween angst post was just her ham-handed excuse to hold a retreat from the very beginning. She’s just too scammy to even bother attempting to make it believable that anything evolves organically with her anymore.

Meanwhile this woman who commented on her post appears to have way too much common sense to be a Leilawildy acolyte …

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Another day another failed scam. Same old rhetoric being rolled out of limited release, dropping next week… no one is coming for parenting advice from Leila surely? She’ll push this for the next week and then when no one signs up there’ll be radio silence. Just like all the other retreats etc she’s organised before. If they were successful we would hear all
About it

Reactions: 9
I have one kid doing the HSC as well as an emotional 14 yr old and some days I want to run into the sea. 8 was a piece of cake.
I have an HSC kid, an emotional 14 year old AND an 8 year old.

the 8 year old is easy.

I’m proud of my family and the fact we are all surviving and love each other. But could I run a bleeping retreat about parenting an 8 year old?
NO.

Who the duck does she think she is???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How hormonal can an 8 year old be?!
They do often get a bit ratty at that age. The hormones that will eventually signal puberty start kicking off around then (it isn’t early puberty or anything, they just start sort of kicking into gear) and there often IS a palpable shift in attitude that, in my experience, calms down again before actual puberty starts a few years later. I’m not explaining it properly, I used to have an excellent article about how it all works but I can’t find it now.

So, sure, Ever is probably a bit of a handful at the moment. My daughters started door slamming at that age. It was joyous. Ha.

Fully agree with other comments that some of the acting out probably has a lot more to do with her home life and being filmed constantly, though!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good luck with your Tween Parenting Retreat, loser.
Let’s see, I did a cursory search of this thread for the past 24 months.
I’m sure I’m missing some but she’s tried to sell:

Soulfull Women’s Retreat
Photography Matsterclass
Conscious Education Masterclass
Trust The Journey Spiritual Growth Masterclass
Lions Gate Portal Divine Mission Masterclass
Intuitive Soul Masterclasses
Magnificence Era Masterclass
How to Launch a Podcast Masterclass
New Moon Women’s Circle
Manifestation Mastery Workshop
Releasing Pain Workshop
Intuitive Business Mentoring Class
Master Resell Rights Course
Anxious Attachment Course
SoLei Social Media Growth Course
The Body Reset Channel
Trauma Informed Grief Coaching

Most never even launched, the other few never completed. So she’s failed at every single one. Every single one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If she can’t handle 8, good luck from 13-17. I’m diminishing anyone’s struggles, it doesn’t get easier or harder, but the struggles are different and require different strategies. Taking yourself to a retreat with an 8 year old won’t solve future issues. I don’t think anyway.

Reactions: 13
If she can’t handle 8, good luck from 13-17. I’m diminishing anyone’s struggles, but it doesn’t get easier or harder, but the struggles are different and require different strategies. Taking yourself to a retreat with an 8 year old won’t solve future issues. I don’t think anyway.
Hang about; 18 and 21 suck in their own special ways too hahaha

I'd take 10 - 8 year olds over any teen/young adult!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Girl is DESPERATE!! lol imagine putting half of this dark fraudulent energy into finding actual employment. The lengths this twit has gone to in order not to work is insane.

I feel so sorry for poor Ever, kid has been used as a cash cow since she was in the womb, I would hate for any of Lies vile narcissistic rage to be aimed her way when this latest scam fails

Reactions: 16