Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘This one wild life’ WTF?!?! Have I missed something? What is so wild about her life?!? Apart from the entertainment she provides Tattlers, she is a nobody, boring and well below mediocre.

Unless she is using her 🤪psYChIc🥴 abilities to predict she will be the next Belle Gibson? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘This one wild life’ WTF?!?! Have I missed something? What is so wild about her life?!? Apart from the entertainment she provides Tattlers, she is a nobody, boring and well below mediocre.

Unless she is using her 🤪psYChIc🥴 abilities to predict she will be the next Belle Gibson? 🫠
That was my thinking. You are a single mum of one daughter living in a rental house in regional NSW. The furthest you have travelled in the past five years appears to have been to other places in regional NSW. You don't go out much. You don't have a job. You don't volunteer (except for when you foster animals that are never seen on screen). You take photos on the beach. You have a dog and cat. You pretend to read people's emails and make stupid predictions about their life.

WILD. WILD. WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A look behind the veil of psychic mediumship? So she is going to fess up to how she makes it all up?

If she was to confess to all her grifts it would actually be an interesting read.

Reactions: 8
First of all … 🤣🤣🤣

Second of all, Substack is a subscription newsletter platform. You are not writing a book, you mutt, you’re blogging.

Anywho, good luck collecting money for your word salad ramblings written with atrocious grammar! 😉👍
Gee what riveting stories will we see? The fact that she does the same thing over and over again with the same miserable failure of a result? Or the fact she’s never travelled anywhere or done anything remotely interesting? Edge of my seat here 🥱
---
The one handed fake typing was the funniest thing I have seen in days!
Right!! The typing didn’t even create a new line so she’s not even pressing the keys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"this one wild life" is that not a direct quote from Sarah Wilson's book. She's so original 🙄
I'm quoting myself because I literally just discovered that Sarah Wilson is doing a substack book release. Leila hasn't even come up with the idea herself 🤣🤣

Sarah Wilson has a few stories talking about why she's doing it.

Maybe Leila secretly fangirls Sarah. She lives that sort of nomadic lifestyle that Leila has never been able to really pull off.

Sarah's substack idea, an almost exact copy of Sarah's recent book title....

Curiouser and curiouser 🤔
---
Sarah's book title - just to show exactly where her one wild life quote came from

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s how I passed my touch typing course. My friend and I found the paragraph used in our exam, typed it up, hit copy, turned the screen off then spent the lesson typing Leila style before hitting paste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The 'wild and precious life' phrase is a quote from a poem by Mary Oliver (The Summer Day) from 1990, so it's been around for a while!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just scanned her Substack and what a load of bleeping dribble 😂
So bad. There really is nothing like reading a piece from someone who thinks they are a gifted writer and it’s apparent that they have never even taken a writing course. The grammar is atrocious (surprise, surprise). The tone is sophomoric and melodramatic. It’s pretty cringeworthy.

She claims that Scott’s family asked her to have a “late term” abortion - at 12 weeks 4 days (def. NOT late term). 🙄 She was so upset that day that she attempted suicide with a 10 meter extension lead, however she conveniently leaves out any details before, during or after her supposed attempted hanging like how/where she did it, who found her, did she have to be cut down, why does she not have a scar around her neck? Maybe after she reads this she’ll create those details for a later chapter.

Reactions: 11
So bad. There really is nothing like reading a piece from someone who thinks they are a gifted writer and it’s apparent that they have never even taken a writing course. The grammar is atrocious (surprise, surprise). The tone is sophomoric and melodramatic. It’s pretty cringeworthy.

She claims that Scott’s family asked her to have a “late term” abortion - at 12 weeks 4 days (def. NOT late term). 🙄 She was so upset that day that she attempted suicide with a 10 meter extension lead, however she conveniently leaves out any details before, during or after her supposed attempted hanging like how/where she did it, who found her, did she have to be cut down, why does she not have a scar around her neck? Maybe after she reads this she’ll create those details for a later chapter.
Can someone copy & paste it here? I've had a stressful day & could use a good laugh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter!
---
I just read the article as best I could, she thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw. Of course she had a nurse be rude to her when she was about to give birth - with all her self reflection while “tripping balls” it hasn’t dawned on her that she might be the reason that every interaction she has with a stranger is an unpleasant one? The whole post is the usual embellished drivel, liela the poor heroine fighting against the odds, attempting to rewrite history again. Yawn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter!
---
I just read the article as best I could, she thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw. Of course she had a nurse be rude to her when she was about to give birth - with all her self reflection while “tripping balls” it hasn’t dawned on her that she might be the reason that every interaction she has with a stranger is an unpleasant one? The whole post is the usual embellished drivel, liela the poor heroine fighting against the odds, attempting to rewrite history again. Yawn.
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter.
I wondered what happened to it. I started to read it but got interrupted by something else & just came back on here a few hours later to finish reading it. Good idea to delete it though because it did show the name who shared it. 😬 (But thank you for sharing for those who couldn't read it).

Reactions: 2
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter.
I wondered what happened to it. I started to read it but got interrupted by something else & just came back on here a few hours later to finish reading it. Good idea to delete it though because it did show the name who shared it. 😬 (But thank you for sharing for those who couldn't read it).
@Luvnaps Were you able to read through either article?

One of my favorite parts … after they’ve told her at hospital that they didn’t have a room to put her in. I can just hear her screaming this at the nurse. She wrote this thinking it makes her look like a badass, in reality it makes her look like the shrew we all know she is.

I’ve been left pregnant and I need to feel comfortable and safe!” 😂😂😂

IMG_0479.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
---
Thank you! Yes, blocked for a long time now but also sharing from a friends account who lent me her login for her paid subscriptions so she wouldn’t be happy with me 🫣

Reactions: 3

One of my favorite parts … after they’ve told her at hospital that they didn’t have a room to put her in. I can just hear her screaming this at the nurse. She wrote this thinking it makes her look like a badass, in reality it makes her look like the shrew we all know she is.

View attachment 2995095
Incase anyone forgot she was 'left pregnant' and was worlds first 'single muvver left pregdanant'. She is owwwwwed big time by society people!! Don't you get it??

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2995095
No, I'd only begun reading the beginning. Thx for sharing this tidbit.