Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is seven minutes I will never get back. There are so many glaring inconsistencies in this pile of dribble with what she has presented to us since she was left pregnant (quite literally the only consistency in her narrative).
Yes, the grammar is absolutely atrocious and had she indeed had some degree of talent in creative literature, she would know that the excessive use of “I” is a cardinal sin. This is an ode to herself, and much like her other endeavours, half baked, wildly delusional and littered with inaccuracies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is seven minutes I will never get back. There are so many glaring inconsistencies in this pile of dribble with what she has presented to us since she was left pregnant (quite literally the only consistency in her narrative).
Yes, the grammar is absolutely atrocious and had she indeed had some degree of talent in creative literature, she would know that the excessive use of “I” is a cardinal sin. This is an ode to herself, and much like her other endeavours, half baked, wildly delusional and littered with inaccuracies.
Wait until I have time to post the second one. It gets better. And by better I mean worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s the first one.
Should be in order 🤞 ...
Thank you for taking the time to do that, @EveryDaysASoulDay.

A few of my thoughts...

"Tiny bump" does not equate to "late term abortion" dumbass.

She'd threatened him with a knife, did she really expect him to return?

I don't believe a word of this "telling everyone", already "picking out first outfits" and "thinking up names". Not to mention she'd had a couple abortions before, why would she (supposedly) be so offended when they mentioned it? Even though I don't believe the story for a second.

So many lies, so many major embellishments. This dribble has more holes in it then swiss cheese.

Thank you for taking the time to do that, @EveryDaysASoulDay.

A few of my thoughts...

"Tiny bump" does not equate to "late term abortion" dumbass.

She'd threatened him with a knife, did she really expect him to return?

I don't believe a word of this "telling everyone", already "picking out first outfits" and "thinking up names". Not to mention she'd had a couple abortions before, why would she (supposedly) be so offended when they mentioned it? Even though I don't believe the story for a second.

So many lies, so many major embellishments. This dribble has more holes in it then swiss cheese.
No kidding. Its hard to believe that a man who was excitedly planning for a baby with you is going to completely ghost you after your very first argument, which happened to be over what pram to get (I think that detail is coming up in the second story).

Does anybody know how long they had been dating before she got pregnant? I always got the feeling that they weren’t even really a couple yet. We all know that in relationships she immediately assumes she’s in a committed partnership from week 1 when in reality the men are probably still thinking they’re just hooking up. I think the term “partner” does a lot of heavy lifting for Leila.

Reactions: 12
No kidding. Its hard to believe that a man who was excitedly planning for a baby with you is going to completely ghost you after your very first argument, which happened to be over what pram to get (I think that detail is coming up in the second story).

Does anybody know how long they had been dating before she got pregnant? I always got the feeling that they weren’t even really a couple yet. We all know that in relationships she immediately assumes she’s in a committed partnership from week 1 when in reality the men are probably still thinking they’re just hooking up. I think the term “partner” does a lot of heavy lifting for Leila.
I thought someone had shared here before that it was only around 6 weeks? I'm sure someone who knows will correct me if I'm wrong. But it definitely wasn't very long.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Me too. Who found her when she attempted suicide? Where was the neck mark? They broke up over a pram?

Reactions: 5
Here’s the first one.
Should be in order 🤞 ...
Ok I am totally confused
I know I failed year 11 maths so only have maths to year 10......
BUT - Ever is about to turn 8. Plus 40 weeks of pregnancy. Is Leila not writing about nearly 9 years not a 7 year cycle??
Like everything she does, built on a fallacy. Lies by name and lies by nature.

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t make it to the end. 🥴

My takeaway is that she doesn’t know what the word ‘resonance’ means.

My head hurts. I persisted and read the whole thing.
Yes, yes you had a baby on your own. You are a hero! Please Leila do spell and grammar check, the amount of incomplete sentences and bad phrasing was so irritating.

I thought someone had shared here before that it was only around 6 weeks? I'm sure someone who knows will correct me if I'm wrong. But it definitely wasn't very long.
I can’t remember exactly how long but she was with someone else when ex bestie Carly got married in Feb 2015. She couldn’t have been with Scott longer than a few months before she got pregnant. 6 weeks is a lot closer to the actual timeframe then what she likes people to think.

Reactions: 9
I just read part 2. Thank you for uploading it. Career woman? Interior design? She just makes it up as she goes along. Also her interaction with the nurse. I don't believe it happened the way it did but typical Leila.

• Haha
So she agrees with modern medicine in the form of an epidural because it is “assisted rest” when she was left pregnant, but not vaccines that literally save lives and reduce the risk of life threatening diseases. Make it make sense.

So she agrees with modern medicine in the form of an epidural because it is “assisted rest” when she was left pregnant, but not vaccines that literally save lives and reduce the risk of life threatening diseases. Make it make sense.
Yes, that is correct. And all nurses are evil. Will she write again how midwives didn't know what they were doing and caused her birth trauma and dislocated her hips.

• Haha
Yes, that is correct. And all nurses are evil. Will she write again how midwives didn't know what they were doing and caused her birth trauma and dislocated her hips.
She’ll probably blame them for her lopsided labia next. She’s a nutcase.

• Haha
I can’t remember exactly how long but she was with someone else when ex bestie Carly got married in Feb 2015. She couldn’t have been with Scott longer than a few months before she got pregnant. 6 weeks is a lot closer to the actual timeframe then what she likes people to think.
Two to three months seems much more on brand. I can understand the thought process behind deciding to keep an unplanned pregnancy with someone you barely know, she was 29 yrs old and wasn’t getting any younger. It may have been (and was) her last chance to have a child. But expecting a man you have been dating for less than a quarter of a year, who is a virtual stranger, to be stoked about starting a family with you is bonkers. Enter the insecure attachment issues of a Borderline though. The fact that she couldn’t, and still can’t, see that that was a completely unrealistic expectation shows the depth of her disorder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14