Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has lost a family member to suicide I find it utterly disgusting that she’s putting her bullshit out there. If this did in fact happen, it was not mental health, it was attention seeking. She is a disgusting hypochondriac who needs to be committed.
I'm so sorry you've been through that. And I agree, she needs to be committed and Ever to go live with her father full time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a Substack account that they can access to check and see what Leila Wildly (that’s her account name over there also) is charging for her subscription? They won’t let you see what the cost is unless you login and I don’t have an account.

P.S. she has 11 subscribers so far, although one of them is Helinor. LOL. Surely she’s not charging her sister, who subsists on government benefits, to read her drivel? 🫠

Attachments

Does anyone have a Substack account that they can access to check and see what Leila Wildly (that’s her account name over there also) is charging for her subscription? They won’t let you see what the cost is unless you login and I don’t have an account.

P.S. she has 11 subscribers so far, although one of them is Helinor. LOL. Surely she’s not charging her sister, who subsists on government benefits, to read her drivel? 🫠
$8/month $80/year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
$8/month $80/year
Thanks!
At that rate I can’t see her being disciplined enough to keep posting for very long. Unless she pulls a lot more subscribers there’s no way she’s going to bother to make the effort for $88/month. We all know how lazy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks!
At that rate I can’t see her being disciplined enough to keep posting for very long. Unless she pulls a lot more subscribers there’s no way she’s going to bother to make the effort for $88/month. We all know how lazy she is.
And don't forget Substack takes a chunk of THAT!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
You can read without paying, I have a substack account. But she has it set that you can't comment on her posts if you aren't a paying subscriber.

She doesn't have a lot of traction on her first 2 posts anyway. No comments so possibly no paying customers
Yeah, for now you can read for free. She is posting the first two chapters gratis in an attempt to lure readers. If you want to read beyond that you have to pay her for a subscription. Her account shows that 11 people have subscribed so far. Behind that paywall she’s also offering access to discount codes for her psychic readings, some free answers to questions and other things apparently to try to sweeten the deal.

Definitely not much traction though. Like you said there are no comments on either post and just 5 likes and 3 likes respectively. Considering she has liked both of those herself it’s actually only 4 & 2 likes. For someone with 41,000 Insta followers (allegedly) that’s a pretty poor turn out.

Attachments

Yeah, for now you can read for free. She is posting the first two chapters gratis in an attempt to lure readers. If you want to read beyond that you have to pay her for a subscription. Her account shows that 11 people have subscribed so far. Behind that paywall she’s also offering access to discount codes for her psychic readings, some free answers to questions and other things apparently to try to sweeten the deal.

Definitely not much traction though. Like you said there are no comments on either post and just 5 likes and 3 likes respectively. Considering she has liked both of those herself it’s actually only 4 & 2 likes. For someone with 41,000 Insta followers (allegedly) that’s a pretty poor turn out.
Has she released the next chapter to the subscribers though? I haven't seen her mention it. I wonder if you can cancel at anytime like other subscriptions?

Reactions: 1
Proof of life of the cat, a wedding to shoot tomorrow, Q&A questions answered and a testimonial where the recipient was "blown away"
Thanks for posting all of these @Dreamer01. All those questions were probably fake because it's obvious she's tagging all of these businesses.

And a dead giveaway that this one is fake is because the ONLY person I've ever heard use the word or phrase "serving me" or "not serving me" is Lie-la!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
By the way, she’s lost 700 followers since the end of January. She’s down to 41,000 now.
Do bought followers expire? Or were they likely purged by Instagram?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks for posting all of these @Dreamer01. All those questions were probably fake because it's obvious she's tagging all of these businesses.

And a dead giveaway that this one is fake is because the ONLY person I've ever heard use the word or phrase "serving me" or "not serving me" is Lie-la!!
You're welcome. Nothing like a few Q & A's for a laugh.

Reactions: 3
Sooo has she already written her book but it didn't feel right? Or is she writing it now chapter by chapter?
Screenshot_20240620-150931_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620-151002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

I always look for the "spot on" phrasing - it's in every single testimonial, lol. They're always 'blown away' by the 'spot on' reading!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At first I wanted to post this to laugh about how forced and affected she is with that serious feat of engineering she had to pull off with her jumper. Tucking that thick ass cardigan into the bottom band of her sports bra to show off stomach skin and then pulling both arms down just so to show off her shoulders in an attempt to look effortlessly sexy. Talk about a try hard.

Then Ever walked into frame for a cuddle and you could see the irritation and strain flash across Leila’s face. Take some cues, you narcissistic dumbass. For Ever to have purposely walked up to you for a hug while you were clearly in the middle of your monologue recording yourself means that she is needing your attention and probably struggles with you prioritizing filming yourself over her.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
At first I wanted to post this to laugh about how forced and affected she is with that serious feat of engineering she had to pull off with her jumper. Tucking that thick ass cardigan into the bottom band of her sports bra to show off stomach skin and then pulling both arms down just so to show off her shoulders in an attempt to look effortlessly sexy. Talk about a try hard.

Then Ever walked into frame for a cuddle and you could see the irritation and strain flash across Leila’s face. Take some cues, you narcissistic dumbass. For Ever to have purposely walked up to you for a hug while you were clearly in the middle of your monologue recording yourself means that she is needing your attention and probably struggles with you prioritizing filming yourself over her.
I feel so sad for Ever having Leila as a mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

HAHAHAHAHA her pov dog cardigan?!?! Why is she wearing it like that?!

• Haha