Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember when she claimed to have written half of her memoirs, and then her laptop "died" and she lost it all back in 2017/2018? Oh Lie-la, she never changes!

I have a child-free weekend and am looking forward to catching up on this thread. It doesn't appear that much has changed, though. She's still living in a beige apartment with no one but poor Ever and her sad phone to keep her company.

Her Substack has 15 free subscribers (including Helinor, no Elle though) and 5 paid ones. How much will Substack take from the $40 a month I wonder? Helinor's Substack bio is an interesting choice; for someone who doesn't like labels, she's sure labeled every illness and trauma she's had. Who would want to read that? Does she have a job yet or still on government payments?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember when she claimed to have written half of her memoirs, and then her laptop "died" and she lost it all back in 2017/2018? Oh Lie-la, she never changes!

I have a child-free weekend and am looking forward to catching up on this thread. It doesn't appear that much has changed, though. She's still living in a beige apartment with no one but poor Ever and her sad phone to keep her company.

Her Substack has 15 free subscribers (including Helinor, no Elle though) and 5 paid ones. How much will Substack take from the $40 a month I wonder? Helinor's Substack bio is an interesting choice; for someone who doesn't like labels, she's sure labeled every illness and trauma she's had. Who would want to read that? Does she have a job yet or still on government payments?
Oooohh!
I saw today that she is up to 20 subscribers. I assumed that being listed as a subscriber meant that they were all paying. How can you tell that some pay and some don’t? This is the only screen I can see. Am I missing that info somewhere? Or is that only something you can see if you have an account?

* Substack takes 10%++ for each subscription. Info from their website attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oooohh!
I saw today that she is up to 20 subscribers. I assumed that being listed as a subscriber meant that they were all paying. How can you tell that some pay and some don’t? This is the only screen I can see. Am I missing that info somewhere? Or is that only something you can see if you have an account?

* Substack takes 10%++ for each subscription. Info from their website attached.
She's SO excited for making just peanuts!!!! 😂😂 Or is it the ego thing because 20 (😱) people have subscribed so far?! 🤣

Oh & talk about that reel being filtered to the max. I hardly recognize her.

Reactions: 11
She's SO excited for making just peanuts!!!! 😂😂 Or is it the ego thing because 20 (😱) people have subscribed so far?! 🤣

Oh & talk about that reel being filtered to the max. I hardly recognize her.
So 5 x paid subscribers at $8/month is $40/month and substack takes 10%. So she is excited about $36 for a month. People with actual jobs make more than that an hour. She is such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know she’s created those ‘subscribers’ and is paying herself to look like people will actually pay to hear her waffle on. So sad. And hilarious watching her thank EvErYoNe with her cardigan hanging on for dear life. No wonder the heat is going on the reverse cycle air con in the background, witch is walking around half naked.

Pinpointed the exact moment her annoying child came in for a hug to bother her 😆
IMG_3486.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By all means, use her for content instead of taking her to the doctor, you negligent bleep.
Wasn’t I just talking a few days ago about how she lets Ever suffer through sickness?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Have you tried whispering “SHHHH” in her ear?
Maybe a kinesiologist or spinal energetics to release trapped emotions? Whatever it is I’m sure it sits within her kidneys and liver.

IMG_0599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20