Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
OF COURSE Leila is all in on the biggest fucking lunatic conspiracy theorist on Instagram. Jessica Kraus lost her mind years ago. She is the absolute dregs of QAnon agitprop bullshit. For an idea of how thoroughly insane Houseinhabit is, take a look at her stories right now. Don’t give that bitch the traffic though, make sure you view them through insanony.
It’s all one big cOnsPIrAcY!!
Leila is so pathetically simple minded.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She's "launching" the "magnificence era" on 2/2/24 & wants you to join her? What the hell does that even mean?!! 😂
Masterclass baby!
She always launches a masterclass when she hooks some unsuspecting fool. She thinks dating a man for a few weeks makes her an expert on feminine manifestation.

Oh this is going to be sssoooooo good!
She always gets so smug and pompous at the start of a new relationship, like her 😺 is made of gold and she knows everything about everything! Bring on the show, Leila! LOL!

• Haha

Heyah__

Chatty Member
She’s copying “it’s_not_kates_time”. She’ll definitely start a GFM in the next few weeks to raise funds to go to that money pit “medical” centre in Mexico. Her saying she doesn’t believe it’s incurable is a dead giveaway.
I also don’t believe for a second that she has been diagnosed by an actual doctor.

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
"Western medicine is designed to make you more sick"

Remembers all those ED trips

"Western medicine has its place"

Remembers Western medicine won't make her money

"Here's an influencer discount code for snake oil, it'll cure autism caused by vaccines."

"I'm also going to charge you for horse stuff detox guidance. Oh also, did you know I'm now an expert in social media growth? I'll charge you for that too, even though I'll just regurgitate the shit I see on insta. Yeah Monat made me lose my hair and didn't make me any money so that's gone. Goldeee jewelz is back too. And I love god now. I have a man who I looooove controlling me. Oh and my podcast! Wanna pay for that too? I'll talk about how I workout every day, but never sweat. Hopefully I'll get an lskd deal before Sez does."

She's seriously cooked.

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Shout out to @EveryDaysASoulDay isn't this how everyone looks after a run, trip to the markets and a swim Hahaha
It was 28 degrees in Byron today. And you’ve been on a ‘big run’ and a swim. And have miraculously blow dried hair and not a sweat drop or red face to be seen. Incredible. 🙄🙄😅😅

Also. Why are we ‘sourcing food’? Did you not just go to the shop or market to buy something? Possibly when you were sourcing pieces from Supre. Or did I misunderstand - were you foraging for berries in the hinterland?

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Why are people like her so desperate to be ill? My husband has a chronic illness that will take his life sooner rather than later and it amazes me people wish this or fake it.
This. I live in fight or flight mode, cycles of burnout and fibromyalgia. It sucks balls and I’m DESPERATE to be “normal”. But having late diagnosed adhd and perimenopause coming at me life sucks right now. I am trying so hard to show up at my job 5 days a week. Funny thing is, the lack of structure that a go fund me lifestyle gives Leila is my worst nightmare

• Heart

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
It gets better, Lies started following the place where the ex wifes works AFTER she started seeing old Al!!

• Wow
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It’s passive aggressive abortion shaming. So typical of this nasty bitch. Every time she mentions Ever she makes a point to talk about how she didn’t give in to abortion! Usually she takes a very blatant dig at Scott and his family for suggesting it. (Not an unreasonable suggestion, btw, considering they barely knew each other, she/they didn’t have a pot to piss in to be able to afford a child, he knew he didn’t want to co-parent with her and they probably all knew how batshit crazy she was by this point. Proven by her then threatening to stab him - but I digress.) It’s a valid context point to her personal story to make on occasion but she does it all the time now and is making sure to frame herself like mother Theresa for not considering it. I’m assuming the new man and his family are fairly religious/conservative and she thinks she’s making points with him. It definitely reinforces the way she wants to be perceived, as amazing trad wife material - such a fierce and protective mother! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Here’s a thought, if what she was actually aiming for was a foolproof appointment system she would simply have people email her to schedule. It really is that easy. But she would have to answer emails for that to work and she wouldn’t have an excuse as to why she is STILL ghosting people on their appointments after they pay her up front. It’s all a farce. This is her MO - run a special, take money, spend money, pretend that there has been some big confusion as to why she’s not honoring appointments. Every month, like clockwork. Interrupted only briefly for her surgery and whenever she moves.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Haha. The stupidity of these twats to imply that unless you let a man walk all over you like a doormat you don’t appreciate him and you’re a man hater. Calm down there, Pathetic Patty. You need to work on that giant gaping hole you have where your self-esteem is supposed to be, sista.
Those of us who have actually sustained grown up relationships know how to appreciate our partners just fine, thanks. Some of us appreciate our men so well that they’ve been stuck by our sides for decades. Without the subjugation. Wild, hey? So no need for advice from Thirsty Thelma over here gyrating her fupa on social media at almost 40 yrs old because she’s STILL SINGLE and can’t keep a man’s interest to save her life.

Attachments

• 24.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
    In that same vein, these are posts from Allira. She’s meant to be on a holiday celebrating her anniversary and she’s holed up in her car having to churn out SM posts constantly instead of enjoying the time away with her husband without any distractions. All the while she’s promoting this relentless hustle culture as something aspirational because she can (has to, more like it) do it from anywhere, instead of what it really is - an albatross around your neck that you can never escape from.
    Droopy boobs goes on about her 5-figure paycheck, that really isn't a lot in this day and age. She works 7days a week many hours each day and she's probably grossing around 70k (I'm being generous). She has tax to pay, super and other outlays for product. I'm guessing she doesn't have any Super, won't get long service, have 4 to 6 weeks for holidays or gets sick leave or careers leave. She has BAS statements to do 3 mthly, let alone everything else that goes with having a biz. So, my thoughts on this are she would make more money doing 5 shifts a week at McDonalds and just have to put a uniform on do an 8 hr. shift, clock off and go home. Shes really not making much coin shilling her Monat. Can these dip shits not see that there actually going backwards in life!

• Haha
    Reactions: 15

Libertine

VIP Member
    All these boring, ordinary suburban women giving life tips and running masterclasses. These nobodies are desperate to be somebodies.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
    Alllllrightythen. The Magnificence Era has launched.
    $899 for a 12 week course starting on the 11th. And voice notes check-ins no less, she’s not even professional enough to offer in-person zoom check-ins (despite her very professional looking blazers)! 😂 Lazy bitch! 😂

I’m still trying to figure out how she thinks she’s going to get women to part with almost $1000 to learn how to call in a man when she’s still very much single. Is she going to make a relationship announcement to legitimize this? Or just keep her fingers crossed that she can fool enough dummies to make this fly? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
    • Wow
    Fk it.

His name is Al Bitic.

From all my digging, this is what I've found.

-Name is Al Bitic but also listed as Almir Bitic
    -He's Bosnian
    -Insta profile attached
    -Insta profile of his work attached (which he often uses to comment)
    -2 x fb profiles attached
    -Tiktok is private but the same name
    -Married either in 2013 or 2017 (see explaination below)
    -2 sons
    -Potentially also a daughter (screenshot of comment made on a photo with his wife and a little girl that has me suss)
    -1 brother who's married with 3 boys, parents who adore him and their grandkids
    -Works as a shopfitter in Sydney
    -Loves cars and all that stuff and sells on fb marketplace (that's how I found his address)
    -Some time early to mid 2023 he joined RMK the cult like men's group ran by Craig Cassidy
    -He and Lies met in August 2023 when he was on one of the RMK retreats that Lies was photographing
    -She started following him shortly before her gym selfies started, then he started following her back.
    -Her following the Bosnian accounts recently before and after they went off grid together was a dead giveaway.

I could be wrong though! But I've gone down that many rabbit holes matching up photos and dates, life events and comments. It's become a fun hobby!

The one thing I can't figure out is whether he's still married. He has wedding photos on his old fb profile from 2013 and his new profile had him listed as married with the life event dated 2017 (which has now been removed). The wife looks the same so he could've just added the life event in 2017 on his new profile unless he's been married twice. I can't find any profiles for his wife though to do some digging on her to see whether they're still together. So that's the dead end I was at until he removed his married status that I noticed today.

All the screenshots attached.

I won't share his immediate or extended family as I don't think that's fair. Also won't share his address (against the rules but also I'm not that bad).

Really hope someone has more because this has been fun! Or those that have done some digging, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Lies, we know everything.
    You have some amazing P.I skills!! this “King” seems like a true intellectual giant. Lies is really looking to live that ignorant middle class bogan lifestyle isn’t she? Cringe, cringe, cringe

• Haha
    • Heart
    What a cunt she is. Imagine being Evers father and hearing about this post!
    If there is a God, it’s Scott who is moving and taking Ever with him…

Jokes aside, I don’t know what this Scott is like, but how the fuck he hasn’t fought for that child being stuck in such a scum spiral with Liela for years baffles me. If my child was being held captive by a mad twat who sucked the life out of horse paste and any “alphas” 🍆 I would have been to hell and back to give them a better life

BeachBaby

VIP Member
    That's you after school drop routine because you are unemployed.
    Leila most mums single or otherwise go back to work so that they can have financial security, hopefully buy a place to live in so they are not moving every few months due to rental crisis and their kids can stay at the same school for years at a time. They sacrifice having soul time, walks on the beach in the day time, lunch with friends etc so they can do all those things. Somehow you think having free time in the day is better than financial security.
    I know what I prefer - getting to retirement and owning my home and having adequate funds in super so I can enjoy retirement. Now not everyone lives to retirement so I make sure I enjoy every day. I would hate to be renting in my 60s. Bah! Rant over, sorry.