Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances there is a Q&A incoming so that she can coyly field questions about her romantic getaway?
I got one baby can't wait for her q+a!
---
Ruby Tuesday Matthews she ain’t! 😂
I like how the fabric that pooled across her stomach from the tucks made a hammock for that gut she can’t lose! 😂
Definitely implying she's pregnant 😂
---
God this kind of talk makes me sick..women “don’t know how to give up control to allow their partners to lead”..maybe because women aren’t children, we’re fully competent adults and it’s not natural to want to be told what to do. Leila needs it because she’s a walking tit show who fucks up in every aspect of life. Second photo is the comment I wanted to leave but knew she’d block me and I want to continue to watch this losers self inflicted train wreck of a life
Love your response, exactly what I'd send but she's too entertaining to be blocked haha

But also, this is her new sEasOn so get ready for more cult like word salads. Funny though that she has to pretend she had a session lol it's either 'I had a session/ reading today.. ' or 'someone asked me.. '

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I got one baby can't wait for her q+a!
---

Definitely implying she's pregnant 😂
---

Love your response, exactly what I'd send but she's too entertaining to be blocked haha

But also, this is her new sEasOn so get ready for more cult like word salads. Funny though that she has to pretend she had a session lol it's either 'I had a session/ reading today.. ' or 'someone asked me.. '
Yes, she definitely was caressing her stomach throughout that whole thing like it was a baby bump and not just her fat belly.
---
Girl, we know what your stomach looks like. You’ve shown us.

Attachments

• 62.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 2
    Yes, she definitely was caressing her stomach throughout that whole thing like it was a baby bump and not just her fat belly.
    ---
    Girl, we know what your stomach looks like. You’ve shown us.
    Even her feet are fat 🤣 Is there part of her body that she doesn’t edit to thirst trap a man

• Haha
    Reactions: 3
    Most of us try and avoid our clothes getting stuck in a knickers, but thanks for the amazing fashun tip!
    I mean, for bathers or something to and from beach and car, but does she actually go out like that? In a see through dress hitched in her undies?

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Hahahaha she’s working so hard to impress the new man ‘I know you guys just love it….I wanted to share with you all….’ Sweetie your following and engagement has been dwindling for years now. No one cares 🫠

NZ sister is doing the old ‘I have so many of you in my DMs asking about this journal!’ (With 17 likes lol). Manifest that money for your MLM start up Helinor.

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    It seems a bit futile doesn’t it?
    Babe, he’s already woken up to those primate lips and the resting witch face, no need for the charade.

She’s so insecure she’s filtered her knees completely off of her legs. Good god woman, you’re a sad case.

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 7
    She is a perfectly nice looking woman (a cow of high order and a con artist) BUT she looks fine!
    Why the effing filters!!!!

Reactions: 9
    She is a perfectly nice looking woman (a cow of high order and a con artist) BUT she looks fine!
    Why the effing filters!!!!
    I agree, her soul is ugly but she is attractive, I’ve seen her in person and she was quite striking but also a total psycho

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Legit. In real life Leila is a perfectly fine looking middle-aged woman but, in all honesty, appears to be about 45/46 yrs old not 39. (All the migrated lip filler, the receding hairline and the bra-less pendulous breast don’t do her any favours). But all of the filtered photos she posts of herself give the impression that she’s still in her 20s. They make her look like someone who could be her daughter. She is stuck on this idea of the person she thinks she used to be before Ever came along - a wild, free, sexy, boho princess. She hasn’t evolved one bit. Hence the need for a man to ride in and rescue her and "lead" her, I suppose.

Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.