Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be the new man! He does work near Sydney. I'm not local so not sure if you'd take a flight or drive?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Could be the new man! He does work near Sydney. I'm not local so not sure if you'd take a flight or drive?
Either. About nine hours by car, but Australians don’t tend to baulk about long drives, or just over an hour by plane. She’s about a ten minute drive from the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either. About nine hours by car, but Australians don’t tend to baulk about long drives, or just over an hour by plane. She’s about a ten minute drive from the airport.
The performance of taking a novel with her to the airport, LOL.
It’s a brand new book, the spine hasn’t even been cracked yet. She can’t time the flight arrival any better than that when she’s only 10 minutes away, she has to bring a book to fill her time waiting? What a cool, intellectual wild woman she is! She must think that this guy is pretty cerebral to be pushing the fallacy that she’s a voracious reader so hard recently. The only other time we see her with a book is when she uses one for a prop and it’s usually upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does this dimwit understand you can check flights whilst still in the air to see if they are delayed, cancelled, landed on time etc.?!

Also - Who the duck is her quack job Sister talking to?! duck up with your bullshit excuses and get a job you bleeping bum. These Stead girls are so beyond embarrassing. Not a single soul in their Family or Friends would be proud of them.

Reactions: 7
Lol imagine picking a guy up off the plane he would have NFI who she was. I'm assuming he would take one look and want to jump straight back on. Loving thinking how awkward it would be. I'm assuming now because he is stuck there he will use her for sex but the second he steps back on that plane she will never hear from her again. Is the victim good looking?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does this dimwit understand you can check flights whilst still in the air to see if they are delayed, cancelled, landed on time etc.?!

Also - Who the duck is her quack job Sister talking to?! duck up with your bullshit excuses and get a job you bleeping bum. These Stead girls are so beyond embarrassing. Not a single soul in their Family or Friends would be proud of them.
According to the journal she shared with the world over ten rambling stories she’s going to find enough money to buy into MRR (market resell rights is a newish MLM, it’s about $500 to buy in 🫣) then she’s going to set up affiliate codes, start her podcast again and then go on speaking tours! With all that money made from her MLM course she’s going to buy land in New Zealand and Australia, get her skippers ticket (has she even sailed before?) and island hop.

I’m all for having dreams and goals but when they’re based around an MLM and the hopes of being an illness influencer it’s just a toxic way to make income.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooooooh, look everybody at my romantic candlelit outdoor bath after picking up a mystery person from the airport. But do not ask me if I have a man in my life, that’s private! I’m going to bait you and then feign indignation when you take the bait. 🙄 She is so sad. So desperate for people to know she can still snag a man. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s a really weird first date though. A bath in the bush with someone you’ve never met in real life before, sounds scary and unsafe.
---
That’s a really weird first date though. A bath in the bush with someone you’ve never met in real life before, sounds scary and unsafe.

Reactions: 13
I mean, Tarzy has legit made up boyfriends before. Could this be total bullshit?! She is an absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 8
He's definitely seen her before. But the cult like lifestyle he's in doesn't need an attractive female, just someone who wants a big tough man, a protector and someone who'll take care of them.

Look at her recent follows and you'll see where they are. As above, I wouldn't trust an off the grid cabin for a first date either!

Reactions: 10
He's definitely seen her before. But the cult like lifestyle he's in doesn't need an attractive female, just someone who wants a big tough man, a protector and someone who'll take care of them.

Look at her recent follows and you'll see where they are. As above, I wouldn't trust an off the grid cabin for a first date either!
Cult-like meaning christian bible thumpers or ‘real king’ misogynists?

Reactions: 2
Cult-like meaning christian bible thumpers or ‘real king’ misogynists?
The latter!

Just trying to figure out when he separated from his wife/ baby mama and then I'll happily and excitedly share everything I know about this new man. All signs point to him being separated but if he's not, it's not something I want to be the one to expose.

That's why I'm being vague. And because I know she reads here, she'll shut everything down making it that much harder to sleuth!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The latter!

Just trying to figure out when he separated from his wife/ baby mama and then I'll happily and excitedly share everything I know about this new man. All signs point to him being separated but if he's not, it's not something I want to be the one to expose.

That's why I'm being vague. And because I know she reads here, she'll shut everything down making it that much harder to sleuth!
I can t wait to check him out. I was blocked years away so can't stalk for myself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
According to the journal she shared with the world over ten rambling stories she’s going to find enough money to buy into MRR (market resell rights is a newish MLM, it’s about $500 to buy in 🫣) then she’s going to set up affiliate codes, start her podcast again and then go on speaking tours! With all that money made from her MLM course she’s going to buy land in New Zealand and Australia, get her skippers ticket (has she even sailed before?) and island hop.

I’m all for having dreams and goals but when they’re based around an MLM and the hopes of being an illness influencer it’s just a toxic way to make income.
So, crazy sister helicopter or whatever her name is, plans on do all these amazing things on unemployment benefits. What drugs are these stead sisters on. Shes been doing to many lines that's for sure. What is with the Stead family, they seem to be a few kangaroos short in the top paddock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A few kangaroos short in the top paddock 😂
The Aussie gift for idioms is one of my favorite things about you all! 😍 Clever bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I know one thing she'll never be & that's a hand model. Those are some manly hands. 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Imagine how disappointed Leila was when she saw how little this tub was in real life and realized she and her man couldn’t fit in there together. You know she wanted to get some sexy tub content with him for the gram. Poor Leila, stricken with the tiny tub curse. Every where she goes, absurdly tiny tubs! (Shakes fist at the sky!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine how disappointed Leila was when she saw how little this tub was in real life and realized she and her man couldn’t fit in there together. You know she wanted to get some sexy tub content with him for the gram. Poor Leila, stricken with the tiny tub curse. Every where she goes, absurdly tiny tubs! (Shakes fist at the sky!)
Wait. How do we know she didn't steal that video clip from the gram somewhere? Like she's done before?? Remember the photo in the kitchen of a woman naked from the back when she was dating DingDong? She wanted us to think that was her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The place has a two night minimum stay so he will see her true colours by day two of 24/7 together 😆

Mind you, even Scamma (Anna Rose Richards) has her very own Short King now so hopefully this one sticks around as LieLa is much more entertaining when she is trying to impress a ✨king✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.