Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing Leila wants as much as to be in love is to be able to brag about it on Instagram. It must be killing her to not be able to post this guy’s face (esp if he is even remotely attractive). If he is freshly separated or even still married (😬) then he wouldn’t want her advertising this. She must be busting at the seams.

‘But look everybody, I’m with a man, on a romantic getaway, who is filming me!’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The place has a two night minimum stay so he will see her true colours by day two of 24/7 together 😆

Mind you, even Scamma (Anna Rose Richards) has her very own Short King now so hopefully this one sticks around as LieLa is much more entertaining when she is trying to impress a ✨king✨
🤣 This is going to be brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only thing Leila wants as much as to be in love is to be able to brag about it on Instagram. It must be killing her to not be able to post this guy’s face (esp if he is even remotely attractive). If he is freshly separated or even still married (😬) then he wouldn’t want her advertising this. She must be busting at the seams.

Hahahahaha that looks so awkward. Girlfriend is trying hard though bless her. Can you imagine how hard she will be pushing the pick me/ not like the other girls vibe ✨
---
I know one thing she'll never be & that's a hand model. Those are some manly hands. 😳
I don’t think she’s going to be a homeopath either. Like her sister she quit her study as she’s mentioned starting study in June.

Remember when Lies was studying kinesiology for five minutes? 😆

• Haha

She’s put on about 20kg over night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please share the king when able to. I’m dying to know and am blocked so can’t see her followers. this season is gonna be good. Always funny as duck when there is a male in Leila’s life.

• Haha
Wtf are those smokes?
Was thinking the same. What a weird thing to post, especially for a supposed wellness warrior. First the pic of the gum package that looks like a cigarette pack and now actual cigarettes. She’s never been a smoker, has she? Who even cares about herbal cigarettes, certainly not her followers? It’s 2024, does anybody still smoke? Makes me wonder if the new man is a smoker and she is melding herself into him, as per usual. Like all good trad wives do.

I wonder where Ever is.
Prob with her dad. I’m surprised he doesn’t take her for longer stretches during holidays to be honest.

Reactions: 5
What are the chances there is a Q&A incoming so that she can coyly field questions about her romantic getaway?

• Haha
The next fake Q&A will be hilarious! She won’t be able to hold out over the weekend when she’s finally had some action!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God this kind of talk makes me sick..women “don’t know how to give up control to allow their partners to lead”..maybe because women aren’t children, we’re fully competent adults and it’s not natural to want to be told what to do. Leila needs it because she’s a walking tit show who fucks up in every aspect of life. Second photo is the comment I wanted to leave but knew she’d block me and I want to continue to watch this losers self inflicted train wreck of a life

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
God this kind of talk makes me sick..women “don’t know how to give up control to allow their partners to lead”..maybe because women aren’t children, we’re fully competent adults and it’s not natural to want to be told what to do. Leila needs it because she’s a walking tit show who fucks up in every aspect of life. Second photo is the comment I wanted to leave but knew she’d block me and I want to continue to watch this losers self inflicted train wreck of a life
I can’t believe this train wreck is giving out relationship advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.