Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'so many people have told me lately that I'm glowing ' post is up. She's sooooo ridiculously predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, her soul is ugly but she is attractive, I’ve seen her in person and she was quite striking but also a total psycho
Her personality must be even worse in real life than it is online if she’s that attractive in person but has never been able to keep a man

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s in her “magnificence era” god the narcissism. These women spend far too much time sitting around thinking about themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh yay!
The #youreglowingera and the #magnificenceera are always the start to the countdown to the inevitable #ivejustexplodedanotherrelationshipera because I’m an #unstablepsychocunt!

Can’t wait!!! 🍿🥤🍿
She's "launching" the "magnificence era" on 2/2/24 & wants you to join her? What the hell does that even mean?!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's "launching" the "magnificence era" on 2/2/24 & wants you to join her? What the hell does that even mean?!! 😂
Masterclass baby!
She always launches a masterclass when she hooks some unsuspecting fool. She thinks dating a man for a few weeks makes her an expert on feminine manifestation.

Oh this is going to be sssoooooo good!
She always gets so smug and pompous at the start of a new relationship, like her 😺 is made of gold and she knows everything about everything! Bring on the show, Leila! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Masterclass baby!
She always launches a masterclass when she hooks some unsuspecting fool. She thinks dating a man for a few weeks makes her an expert on feminine manifestation.

Oh this is going to be sssoooooo good!
She always gets so smug and pompous at the start of a new relationship, like her 😺 is made of gold and she knows everything about everything! Bring on the show, Leila! LOL!
😸 made of gold” - I’m in stitches … hilarious 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Legit. In real life Leila is a perfectly fine looking middle-aged woman but, in all honesty, appears to be about 45/46 yrs old not 39. (All the migrated lip filler, the receding hairline and the bra-less pendulous breast don’t do her any favours). But all of the filtered photos she posts of herself give the impression that she’s still in her 20s. They make her look like someone who could be her daughter. She is stuck on this idea of the person she thinks she used to be before Ever came along - a wild, free, sexy, boho princess. She hasn’t evolved one bit. Hence the need for a man to ride in and rescue her and "lead" her, I suppose.
The mention of her pendulous breasts took me way back to GOMI days... there was a regular poster with the username 'Pendulous Breasts in Beige' - best name ever LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m feeling like this pic is going to make an appearance again in the near future. She loves to put this one into the rotation for all of the new men, to tease them with what a fuckable divine feminine fertile goddess she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagining the ‘take a video while I lie in the water trying to look sensual!’ makes me giggle 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Imagining the ‘take a video while I lie in the water trying to look sensual!’ makes me giggle 😆
There is also someone standing just out of frame to the left. You can see their shadow and a glimpse of their hand, so she had an audience. Can you imagine being at the beach trying to relax and enjoy the water and having to dodge this idiot and her vanity shoot?

• Haha
NZ sister cracks me up. She just always appears stoned when she talks to camera, gets paid the dole then posts memes like this. She's just a lazy dole bludger.
She has so much going on behind the scenes though! She’s going to *find* the income needed for her Master Resell Rights course, create a media kit for the brands she’s going to work with /affiliate links and start dribbling on her podcast again! She also has a twice daily face massage to do as well as her skippers ticket 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so bleeping depressing that NZ sis has to ‘find’ 500 bucks for MRR. If that’s your starting point, get a job.

Reactions: 15
Other than a few shifts at a cafe which lasted less than a month she hasn’t worked since the pandemic. I bet she has a load of debt.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.