Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he mentioned her on his account yet? Do they actually go out on dates, has he posted any pictures of them together? Or is this all still just her effort to snag him in her trap? I‘ll never understand why women try to pretend to be someone else with heavy filters when they’re trying to get a guy knowing that he’s going to see you in person eventually and realize pretty darned quick that your ass is double the size you led him to believe in your pics.
She’s got a new man? So tell

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got a new man? So tell
She hasn’t debuted anyone yet but we’ve made that assumption based on her patterns which we’ve come to know so well. I was fairly sure she moved to the beach from the mountains because the dating pool was so shallow there. Almost immediately after the move she posted a Q&A where one of her followers supposedly said “I saw you out and you were beaming, you look so in love”, which she quickly followed up with her typical “please don’t ask me about my dating life I’m not sharing that anymore”. And then she started all of her usual mating call habits which I dubbed the Trad Wife Trifecta - overdose of sex kitten selfies and bathtub pics, constant ‘women should submit to their men’ dribble and pics of food she made to show how well she could feed him. We all laughed about how she had to be doing it all for an audience of one and @Bushpig81 confirmed that she had been doing some digging and thought she had narrowed down who Leila was pursuing. No confirmation yet but all of the dots are connecting. Stay tuned …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her wearelemamaphotography page is gone, just in the last few days. Interesting choice since she was just running a promotion for photography sessions last week. Can anyone tell if she’s renamed it? Surely she would rebrand instead of deleting it completely and loose the followers she had. I don’t recall how many it was but it would have been better than starting her next scam project from scratch like she did with the SoLeiSocial page.

Reactions: 4
Yes it’s leilasteadphotographer I’d never seen it before and I’m usually blocked by all her accounts

Yes it’s leilasteadphotographer I’d never seen it before and I’m usually blocked by all her accounts
Thanks!
Well that is a name change she should have made long ago. We Are Le Mama was just about the most idiotic name for a company ever created.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine seeing a memory and being so surprised at the fact you ordered $1 jewellery pieces from Alibaba and sold them for ridiculous prices. I wonder If she also remembers telling everyone she would need to teach the person she sold Golde to how to "Make" the jewllery pieces 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1705402791163.png

Imagine the confusion if you were someone that didn't follow her but heard of her go fund me, this poor lady with BBI and can't afford to have her implants out- then saw this pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s insane that she gets on to brag about how clear her skin is using a heavy ass filter and thinks people can’t tell. That filter she’s using is hectic. She has used it before, it’s the one that makes her head gigantic. Look at how small it makes her hand look compared to that monstrous face (the human hand, in irl, is roughly the same size as the face) and it makes her normally very meaty arm look like a toothpick.

I’ve attached a still from when she used a similar one back in April when the filter dropped off and you can see the comparison of how huge and alien it makes her face. The yellow line shows the difference in chin placement between filtered and unfiltered.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s insane that she gets on to brag about how clear her skin is using a heavy ass filter and thinks people can’t tell. That filter she’s using is hectic. She has used it before, it’s the one that makes her head gigantic. Look at how small it makes her hand look compared to that monstrous face (the human hand, in irl, is roughly the same size as the face) and it makes her normally very meaty arm look like a toothpick.

I’ve attached a still from when she used a similar one back in April when the filter dropped off and you can see the comparison of how huge and alien it makes her face. The yellow line shows the difference in chin placement between filtered and unfiltered.
"The drastic changes in my hair". Yeah, we've noticed your hairline keeps going further & further back. 🙄

It's ridiculous she uses those filters because she looks nothing like that. And does she really think people wouldn't notice the difference in her thighs?!!

Attachments

• Haha
Her hair looks worse than ever!

Isn’t every day a Sunday for NZ sister when she doesn’t do anything? 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretending that she created estate worthy jewels and her sweat shop brass trinkets are still being worn by the people she conned into buying them. 😂 Didn’t one of our tattlers buy a piece and it turned their neck green? 🤣 You’d find better quality in a box of Cracker Jacks.

Attachments

• Haha
No fillers or tox for over 12 months 🤣🤣🤣
Hysterical.
Give us your best frown and raise your eyebrows Tarah. And roll your lips between your fingers to prove it. No? Didn’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The status puppy affliction. The only thing he didn’t cover is how these pretentious dickheads “re-home” the dogs when they’re too lazy to train them or provide the appropriate environment. Looking at you, Leila, Crystal and Kellie.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The status puppy affliction. The only thing he didn’t cover is how these pretentious dickheads “re-home” the dogs when they’re too lazy to train them or provide the appropriate environment. Looking at you, Leila, Crystal and Kellie.

I'm sorry but I couldn't understand half of what he said. 😬

Any guesses on what her special delivery from the airport is? She’s wanting us to think it’s a man

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.