Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Explains her latest follow and the maSteRclass they offer lol

Watch her steal it all for her own maSteRclass!
Omg. Old girl has been having some problems keeping her new man on the hook apparently 😂 This is the guidance Leila has been seeking out …

@Bushpig81, I’m fairly sure I have the new guy narrowed down. Is the one you suspect wearing a wedding ring in his profile pic?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s one step away from Twin Flame Universe with the Runner and the Chaser dynamic.

You’re better off reading He’s Just Not That Into You Liela 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg. Old girl has been having some problems keeping her new man on the hook apparently 😂 This is the guidance Leila has been seeking out …

@Bushpig81, I’m fairly sure I have the new guy narrowed down. Is the one you suspect wearing a wedding ring in his profile pic?
Hrmm, you can't see his hands in his fb profile pic and his IG one is from far away. Even if you screenshot and zoom in, you still can't be sure he's wearing one.

But it could just be me! I am A little Blind! 👀

Reactions: 1
Typical Leila, hey? Publicly posting about her magnificence era and being so fabulous she’s just naturally attracting everything she wants while privately following a woman for advice who gives a class called “Bring Him Back” and pinning posts on anxious attachment style 😂

1. What is it babe? Have you mastered “Walking through life with absolute certainty that it’s all working out in your favor” and “Understand you don’t need to chase, you only attract from feminine frequency”, as you claim?

2. Or are you the sad sack desperately seeking advice from Juliana Joy on the “three essential steps for women with anxious attachment style that will inspire your avoidant man to come back in closer and rebuild a steady, safe and loving relationship, using the power of your energy and without tricks and tactics”?

3. OR are you the broad who is going to brazenly steal the content from this woman’s class today and label it as your own for your class in February? (I’m going with 2 & 3)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This coming from NZ sister 😂. The woman who shares every waking thought, rambles at the screen about nothing and shares her own diary with all her grifter hopes and dreams.

If she really wants to help people who have been through abuse like she says she does I can’t understand why she doesn’t train to be a counsellor or something useful instead of wanting a podcast?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Typical Leila, hey? Publicly posting about her magnificence era and being so fabulous she’s just naturally attracting everything she wants while privately following a woman for advice who gives a class called “Bring Him Back” and pinning posts on anxious attachment style 😂

1. What is it babe? Have you mastered “Walking through life with absolute certainty that it’s all working out in your favor” and “Understand you don’t need to chase, you only attract from feminine frequency”, as you claim?

2. Or are you the sad sack desperately seeking advice from Juliana Joy on the “three essential steps for women with anxious attachment style that will inspire your avoidant man to come back in closer and rebuild a steady, safe and loving relationship, using the power of your energy and without tricks and tactics”?

3. OR are you the broad who is going to brazenly steal the content from this woman’s class today and label it as your own for your class in February? (I’m going with 2 & 3)
It’s filtering the duck out of selfies to catchfish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IVM detox protocol? As in the fertility cleanse???
duck me! 😂
I wonder if her avoidant and possibly not yet divorced boyfriend knows about this?
Came racing here after I saw this story. Funny how the pain never comes when she has a planned holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That story is a trap to make people ask her questions about her new lover. Someone’s not getting enough attention, must create new waves for more attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That story is a trap to make people ask her questions about her new lover. Someone’s not getting enough attention, must create new waves for more attention.
Yup! 1000%

Also, I hope her guy is smart enough to keep it wrapped because you just know miss low tox is not on any birth control. She wouldn’t dream of putting those chemicals in her body and compromising her feminine frequency. As we’ve all been predicting for years, I’m sure she’s going to make a last ditch effort to get pregnant before her eggs dry up so she can stay on Centrelink benefits and doesn’t have to get a job for the next decade. If she’s lucky enough to rope someone into marriage against their will with it, even better.

Reactions: 13
Before I was blocked many years ago she said on a live that she was allergic to condoms - so there’s that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Came racing here after I saw this story. Funny how the pain never comes when she has a planned holiday.
See shows how much I know, I thought she meant ivermectin or the horse wormer. Surely no normal human starts planning a baby when she's not stable in anyway shape or form, has a history of hating pregnancy, childbirth, her own child? And with a person she doesn't even live with. If she desperately wanted a sibling for Ever and she as a good person and a good mother Surely she would have put the hard word on Scott. But no, because he knows her bullshit inside out knows she just wants money.

Reactions: 10
See shows how much I know, I thought she meant ivermectin or the horse wormer. Surely no normal human starts planning a baby when she's not stable in anyway shape or form, has a history of hating pregnancy, childbirth, her own child? And with a person she doesn't even live with. If she desperately wanted a sibling for Ever and she as a good person and a good mother Surely she would have put the hard word on Scott. But no, because he knows her bullshit inside out knows she just wants money.
Oh I don’t know for sure what she’s referring to, I just know that IVM stands for InVitro Maturation. It would make sense that she’s talking about ivermectin, I forgot she said she was going to do that stupid tit.
---
“Heavy detox protocol and in a world of pain”. She’s probably taking the horse dosage of ivermectin. This dumb witch is literally poisoning herself. She could die from that if it’s what she’s talking about.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh I don’t know for sure what she’s referring to, I just know that IVM stands for InVitro Maturation. It would make sense that she’s talking about ivermectin, I forgot she said she was going to do that stupid tit.
---
“Heavy detox protocol and in a world of pain”. She’s probably taking the horse dosage of ivermectin. This dumb witch is literally poisoning herself. She could die from that if it’s what she’s talking about.
IVM is related to In Vitro Fertilization.

What is IVM?
In vitro maturation (IVM) is when a woman’s eggs are collected and matured outside the body. This is done as part of an in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
IVM is related to In Vitro Fertilization.

What is IVM?
In vitro maturation (IVM) is when a woman’s eggs are collected and matured outside the body. This is done as part of an in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure.
I know. That’s why my first thought was that she was doing a fertility cleanse when she she said detox protocol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.