Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the Leigh photos from her Stereosonic days when she only used to date steroid up gym dudes? Hilarious. What a fashion influencer she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s had double the dose of her antidepressant and still can’t cope. Poor kid doesn’t even get a break from daycare before kindy

Reactions: 5
WTF?! She sent him to daycare this week?!? Poor kid gets shafted at every opportunity. Let him relax at home for a bit with his Christmas presents. I understand not being able to keep him home until school starts, but at least give the poor kid a break over Christmas. Whinges constantly about how overworked and burnt out she is, what about the kid?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why does she always say 'sorry' in her reply when people apparently ask her where her clothes are from? Is she saying sorry because she's guilty that she sends the messages to herself?

Reactions: 4
Why does she always say 'sorry' in her reply when people apparently ask her where her clothes are from? Is she saying sorry because she's guilty that she sends the messages to herself?
She likes to pretend that she 'forgot' to tag where her outfit is from. The wording of that reply is a dead giveaway it's her, who asks for outfit details or where it may be purchased from 🙄

Reactions: 10
I shouldn’t be shocked, but I am, that for two people who are out / away from that poor little boy all year, she dumps him at daycare this week.

Why doesn’t she take him to do the groceries with her, spend time with him doing normal stuff?? bleeping appalling. Does no one in her life call her out on this?

Reactions: 20
I shouldn’t be shocked, but I am, that for two people who are out / away from that poor little boy all year, she dumps him at daycare this week.

Why doesn’t she take him to do the groceries with her, spend time with him doing normal stuff?? bleeping appalling. Does no one in her life call her out on this?
THIS! Not everything has to be fun friend visits or park hangs… how about the everyday, normal mundane tasks such as grocery shopping? Let him tag along. It’s regular life. He’s not too young or inconvenient for that! It would be good for his development (though I know he’s incredibly advanced 🤥)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of interest she has for her child is clearly plastered all over her face...😔
Screenshot_20231230_135314_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The second she doesn't have someone around to help/keep her amused/have a play date with, he's off to childcare. Also, Leigh, did you ever consider that childcare workers may like a holiday at this time of year as well? By keeping Bug in for non-essential reasons, you're adding to the centre's overall numbers which mean less workers can have a day off. Seriously! Like other people said, take him to shops! Let him help hang out the laundry! Pre cook yourself some bleeping meals for the year ahead with him!

Reactions: 13
Is 4 a bit old to need something like this? I know his speech is very advanced, but surely by 4 a kid is able to eat off a plate without spraying mess everywhere? Especially because this lazy cow only serves up nuggets or sliced raw veg.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is 4 a bit old to need something like this? I know his speech is very advanced, but surely by 4 a kid is able to eat off a plate without spraying mess everywhere? Especially because this lazy cow only serves up nuggets or sliced raw veg.
I was thinking that.. it legit has the word 'toddler' on the left. She thinks he is still a baby and treats him like one.

Anyone else notice that she said Rich was 'babysitting' bug this morning while she goes to Zara.. so weird. It's both their child and spending time with your kid isn't babysitting.

And as for putting him in child care this week.. to think they tried for another child 😐

• Wow
You’re all giving her way too much credit saying she can take him with her to groceries or do laundry.

Poor fragile Leigh doesn’t have time for that with her special brain. She needed him at daycare to buy yet more clothes from Zara.

How much stuff can she hoard?? “I care for the environment Leigh”.

Interested to see what she will do with the shorter hours/school holidays next year. I predict a nanny.

Reactions: 10
You’re all giving her way too much credit saying she can take him with her to groceries or do laundry.

Poor fragile Leigh doesn’t have time for that with her special brain. She needed him at daycare to buy yet more clothes from Zara.

How much stuff can she hoard?? “I care for the environment Leigh”.

Interested to see what she will do with the shorter hours/school holidays next year. I predict a nanny.
Which she will brag about as a flex 'Does anyone know someone in the EASTERB suburbs who can NANNY part time?'

• Haha
I think she just wanted an excuse to post yet another affiliate link

Yeah looking after your own child is not babysitting, grinds my gears when I hear that, her feminists colleagues won't be happy to hear that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.