Leigh Campbell #9 Affi-Leigh-ate link queen so frail and skinny, Gunc loves when she wears a leather mini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @SmallDickEnergy

Leigha taking us into 2024 with more affiliate links to the most random tit (car bins, tyres, banana bags), her 4yo constantly in daycare while she builds her floordrobe of crumpled clothes, and begs for free hotel stays with her below average intellect šŸ‘€

Reactions: 10
Rich has posted a reel on his page (which she has reposted, I find the reposting and tagging of each other weird)
All pictures of Leigh and some odd choices, many of them sheā€™s taking a selfie, or very strategically posing. Not until the end are there a few more candid shots where she looks like sheā€™s actually not posing.
IMG_6377.png
IMG_6378.png
IMG_6379.png
IMG_6375.png
IMG_6380.png
IMG_6376.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Pls tell me she lives in Randwick North šŸ”„
I would assume ā€œRandwick northā€ is anything literally north of Alison Rd, which in her case, would be a yes! Her new street is north of Alison Rd.

Thereā€™s no such thing as Randwick North, so itā€™s obviously some sort of joke between people that live there.

the other funny thing about that post is ā€œmounting tvs above fireplacesā€ which for Leigha is unfortunate as she has a tv above her fireplace in the ā€œbeautifully renovated eastern suburbs homeā€. Poor love must be absolutely cringing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Rich has posted a reel on his page (which she has reposted, I find the reposting and tagging of each other weird)
All pictures of Leigh and some odd choices, many of them sheā€™s taking a selfie, or very strategically posing. Not until the end are there a few more candid shots where she looks like sheā€™s actually not posing.
View attachment 2659580View attachment 2659581View attachment 2659583View attachment 2659584View attachment 2659585View attachment 2659590
If that was my husband Iā€™d be reading into it

Yes, Lee, please get these with you unfashionable cun.t would love to see you trying to rock these

IMG_2540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
This is one of the most ludicrous pieces of dribble she's written. She needs to stop trying to be Mia Freedman with her ADHD and 'I don't like the outdoors' something Mia has said non stop for years.. Leigh has never said this and has 484628 photos of herself on boats or in the country.
As for 'edits to bring you joy?' STFU. You affiliate link everything and hide prices to get $ from people clicking on dodgy links.
And a spicy brain that is her her superpower? Again, STFU. You're just an idiot

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh that screenshot was too enticing!!! I fixed it.

ā€œA few new hapless fools here so I get to brag.

I'm Leigh.... I'll be 42 in March.

I grew up miles away from Sydney. Sometimes I use this for cred ("I'm just a bogan from the north west with my bogan dip and bogan family"). I met my husband Rich when I was 31...He's originally heterosexual. We have a kid together. I don't remember how old he is because I have only actually parented him for about 20% of his life and therefore in my spicy brain he's still a toddler.

I've been in media for a very long time because you can do it without any qualifications or conscience.... I moved to digital.

Despite possessing a voice that sounds lot like a pig in labour, I host two podcasts... nothingtowear These are great because it means that people send me free tit! #blessed #privileged

Last year, I was fed up seeing my former colleague ZFB doing so well at goto so I launched.... something. I don't really understand the target market, the ingredients or the point of difference but luckily I have a best friend and business partner, Teegs, that does all the work and lets us use her garage (which is worth more than my whole house) as a warehouse. I used to sleep with Teeg's husband and he's rich now. Don't forget that! Oh yeah, the product is called Brillo. As in the scouring pad. But Spanish because cool.

My one true love is myself šŸ˜, though I also love cosmetic procedures (with a slurp of Ozempic).

I'm addicted to spamming affiliate links and "edit" the price out of images so that its clickbait and I can make a buck out of you. This is to allow me to get the cash to add more clutter to my life and spark joy in myself by buying designer stuff that I don't expect you followers to be able to afford. Expensive stuff like beautifully renovated houses in the Eastern Suburbs are only for special people like me.

I have what some call a ā€œnarcissistic personality disorderā€ which I believe is an excuse for being a POS.

I donā€™t like paying for anything and I have a phobia of spending time with my own child. I ruminate on nasty followers that donā€™t understand that I am just trying to make a living and donā€™t work for free (or says my psychiatrist).

I had really long hairā€¦.

I lost my Dad to cancerā€¦.

Typos in my stories are inevitable but I will cut you if you point it out.

If youā€™re new, welcome! Tell me a bit about yourself so that I can lift my levels of engagement.

And if youā€™ve been here a while, sheesh, you must be on tattle!ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

I grew up miles away from Sydney. Sometimes I use this for cred ("I'm just a bogan from the north west with my bogan dip and bogan family"). I met my husband Rich when I was 31...He's originally heterosexual. We have a kid together. I don't remember how old he is because I have only actually parented him for about 20% of his life and therefore in my spicy brain he's still a toddler.

I've been in media for a very long time because you can do it without any qualifications or conscience.... I moved to digital.

Despite possessing a voice that sounds lot like a pig in labour, I host two podcasts... nothingtowear These are great because it means that people send me free tit! #blessed #privileged

Last year, I was fed up seeing my former colleague ZFB doing so well at goto so I launched.... something. I don't really understand the target market, the ingredients or the point of difference but luckily I have a best friend and business partner, Teegs, that does all the work and lets us use her garage (which is worth more than my whole house) as a warehouse. I used to sleep with Teeg's husband and he's rich now. Don't forget that! Oh yeah, the product is called Brillo. As in the scouring pad. But Spanish because cool.

My one true love is myself šŸ˜, though I also love cosmetic procedures (with a slurp of Ozempic).

I'm addicted to spamming affiliate links and "edit" the price out of images so that its clickbait and I can make a buck out of you. This is to allow me to get the cash to add more clutter to my life and spark joy in myself by buying designer stuff that I don't expect you followers to be able to afford. Expensive stuff like beautifully renovated houses in the Eastern Suburbs are only for special people like me.

I have what some call a ā€œnarcissistic personality disorderā€ which I believe is an excuse for being a POS.

I donā€™t like paying for anything and I have a phobia of spending time with my own child. I ruminate on nasty followers that donā€™t understand that I am just trying to make a living and donā€™t work for free (or says my psychiatrist).

If youā€™re new, welcome! Tell me a bit about yourself so that I can lift my levels of engagement.

Bravo! You nailed it

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hilarious!! The toddler bit made me giggle.

Sheā€™s such a piece of tit to pretend the edits are ā€œfor her followersā€. Whatever happened to ā€œI donā€™t work for youā€.

Reactions: 12

this is so SO good šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 5

Oh my god, I nearly choked reading this. Hilarious. 'He's originally heterosexual' Happy New Year and thanks for the laugh! Please do more recaps šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Doing gods work. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 7
Loved the rewritten bio!

Serious question, how can she recommend products she doesnā€™t own? Posting shoes that she clearly doesnā€™t like and then making a buck out of them?

Reactions: 13
She states her 'Psychiatrist' says this blah blah?! Doesn't a Psychiatrist just diagnose?! And a Psychologist do the talking?! If that makes sense?!

If I am wrong, my bad.

Reactions: 9
She states her 'Psychiatrist' says this blah blah?! Doesn't a Psychiatrist just diagnose?! And a Psychologist do the talking?! If that makes sense?!

If I am wrong, my bad.
very generally a psychiatrist will diagnose and prescribe medication and a psychologist will do the talking

Reactions: 7

If I am wrong, my bad.
Itā€™s a bit like her paediatrician that allegedly sees the kid just for whatever. Sheā€™s sooooo rich and fancy you guys. She might still see a psychiatrist if sheā€™s playing around with her meds? But if you just want to talk to someone, itā€™s a very expensive way to go about it, since they charge about double a psychologist. I guess you could see them for that, but itā€™s not what they specialise in and itā€™s tying up resources for specialists that are impossible to get into. I think sheā€™s full of tit, as always.

She probably doesn't know the difference between the two, like how Emmylou doesn't know the difference between bought and brought.

• Haha

If I am wrong, my bad.
You're right. A psychiatrist (like any other doctor who specialises in an area) is there for the purely medical and medicinal side of things. I am yet to come across a psychiatrist who has time to listen to someone moan about putting their washing away. Especially post COVID where mental health concerns have soared.

You're right. A psychiatrist (like any other doctor who specialises in an area) is there for the purely medical and medicinal side of things. I am yet to come across a psychiatrist who has time to listen to someone moan about putting their washing away. Especially post COVID where mental health concerns have soared.
I know a friend with ADHD and he has to speak to psychiatrist every couple months for a new script for his medications. They are a scheduled drug so canā€™t get a script for longer than that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.