Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way at all to stop her affiliate links /commission if I click on something of hers? I might have to “look” on my husband’s insta. I wanna know what the new swimsuit is 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her security is important to her but hey here is the street you will always see me on running my errands. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine spending that much on a basic swimsuit, she has truly lost the plot.

Of course she’s now claiming it’s better than her M & S one, it’s more expensive so more $$$ for the affiliate links. Sneaky witch.

One for each ugly trench coat
One for each crumpled linen blazer
One for each editing error
This could go on and on 🤣
---
Does she actually have the nerve to mock someone else's editing error?
The absolute irony of this.

Reactions: 5
Here we go….overdoses on her meds now looking for attention.

But wants to keep her life private, also manages to throw in an affiliate link for good measure as well as a link to her explanation of how affiliate links work. If people are asking about how they work it usually means people are probably getting over them because all she does is post affiliate links, it’s like some sick addiction.

She is a train wreck!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20231229_122921_TikTok.jpg

I know that this is not a Matilda Robertson thread but since she is another one of Leigha's "besties" I had to post...

The spelling of tortoise, the overuse of the word chic etc etc. At least she doesn't affiliate link to the high heavens! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wants to keep her private life private but now sharing the vibrator she got from Amy? You really can’t make this stuff up! I’m all for a vibrator but would never post which ones I have to thousands of people 😵

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wants to keep her private life private but now sharing the vibrator she got from Amy? You really can’t make this stuff up! I’m all for a vibrator but would never post which ones I have to thousands of people 😵
I just came here to talk about the free vibrator from her bestie 🫢🤣 did it make anyone else feel like throwing up in their mouth?!

Reactions: 7
Saying at brillo they have a head of marketing and partnerships 😂😂😂😂. In my world a head of dept is paid over 250k per year base salary. Where does the head of dept sit? In Tegan’s garage?? On her 60k salary yet she “runs” Brillo, makes me so angry when businesses dish out these big titles but don’t pay accordingly as if the title is some sort of incentive. I don’t think I have ever come across a bigger pathetic loser on Instagram than this moron. She can’t even run her own life let alone a small business, Tegan would do everything.
Immediately thought of her when I saw this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2655674
I know that this is not a Matilda Robertson thread but since she is another one of Leigha's "besties" I had to post...

The spelling of tortoise, the overuse of the word chic etc etc. At least she doesn't affiliate link to the high heavens! 🤣
Matilda must go to Dr Naomi for botched procedures just like her friend Leigh

• Haha
Matilda must go to Dr Naomi for botched procedures just like her friend Leigh
Tbf unlike 99.9% of other influencers at least she is honest about what she gets done..for the most part.

Unlike our old mate #LCC who is nAtUrAL.. 😂

I just came here to talk about the free vibrator from her bestie 🫢🤣 did it make anyone else feel like throwing up in their mouth?!
The thought of anything remotely sexual and Leiga does not go together… I guess Guncle feels the same way despite her best efforts to convince everyone about the leather fetish.

• Haha
She needs to give up those huge, ugly sunglasses. Looks like she’s heading to Stereosonic in 2010. Much fashionista.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.