Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohforfxxkssake

Saying at brillo they have a head of marketing and partnerships 😂😂😂😂. In my world a head of dept is paid over 250k per year base salary. Where does the head of dept sit? In Tegan’s garage?? On her 60k salary yet she “runs” Brillo, makes me so angry when businesses dish out these big titles but don’t pay accordingly as if the title is some sort of incentive. I don’t think I have ever come across a bigger pathetic loser on Instagram than this moron. She can’t even run her own life let alone a small business, Tegan would do everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Newhere2

VIP Member
Imagine how many families out there are in desperate need of a fridge right now bitch has no shame she is disgusting. And no I’m not jealous of your life or “success” Leigh your grifting just disgusts me. I don’t need free shit I can afford to buy it, I’d rather pay double than have your pathetic life/brain and get it for free.
I got my fridge on Marketplace 🤣 saves packaging and carbon footprint. And it works, looks good and I can sleep well knowing I paid for it, and can afford to live within my means without being a complete sellout and looking like a dickhead

• Heart

ohforfxxkssake

Can we talk about how she didn’t know the name of the necklace she “collaborated” on. This just proves how she just doesn’t give a flying F and will flog anything for a freebie. So unprofessional and so disrespectful to the brand. She really is a joke.

• Angry

toooldfortt

Saying at brillo they have a head of marketing and partnerships 😂😂😂😂. In my world a head of dept is paid over 250k per year base salary. Where does the head of dept sit? In Tegan’s garage?? On her 60k salary yet she “runs” Brillo, makes me so angry when businesses dish out these big titles but don’t pay accordingly as if the title is some sort of incentive. I don’t think I have ever come across a bigger pathetic loser on Instagram than this moron. She can’t even run her own life let alone a small business, Tegan would do everything.
Immediately thought of her when I saw this 😂

Attachments

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
View attachment 2524406
Guncle can barely smile with all the Botox. 😅
The recycle photos she shows of her friends are so interesting. Leigha looked much nicer with a bit of meat on the bones. The skinny era heightens her hardness as a person.
---

I truly think it’s also because she doesn’t know how to use ‘spoils’ in context. She’s that dumb. Much editor. If she had said something along the lines of how all the family had made beautiful food to honour the memory of the person it would have been passable. But she’s a robot.
yes I was thinking exactly that- if she’d posted the pic saying how the family had come together and made a dish special to them, and these particular sweets were Rich’s dads favourites then I totally agree it would have been fine. But instead it gives off such an entitled vibe and such a huge amount of disrespect. It’s not a party, it’s a memorial.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
She genuinely revolts me. The posing, the fast fashion, the so obvious asking herself ‘questions’, the using her kid for content the 2 minutes a day she’s spending with him l, the grifted stay while her friends are paying.
She’s just so embarrassing.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Such a coincidence she got all these “media invites” and her brother is driving a boat on Hamilton Island…almost like she messaged every hotel asking for some freebies when she knew they were would be in QLD.
Is it an invite if you’ve had to beg for it? 🤢

• Haha

satellites

Christ on a bike..42 affiliate links ranging from dresses, to face massage balls, to vases, to zyertec, to towels and everything in between!

She honestly has no fucking shame. What a loser! 😒

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
So when she knew about the memorial she must have contacted multiple hotels/apartments and asked for a free stay for a promo.
How lame. Who would even think of doing that? 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Also advertising Children’s Panadol - why would they need to bother really? And use an Influencer who’s openly admitted to hating parenting? Show me a parent who’s never had a bottle of Children’s Panadol in the cupboard. I’ll wait.
Agree! I haven’t bought children’s Panadol for about seven years, because it tastes disgusting and most kids prefer Dymadon. Of course parents buy painkillers! She should be telling me why I should choose Panadol. Random clips of your kid isn’t selling anything. Missed the mark completely.

ohforfxxkssake

I’m so sick of all the references to ADHD, her special brain and now stimming. I feel like adults are now using ADHD to excuse their behaviour 🤦🏼‍♀️ my god she is exhausting, no wonder the enabler husband does business trips every week, he’d need a break from her

Taylor777

View attachment 2558612
Why does she continue to do this? I distinctly remember a similar thing happening when she went to a Melbourne. Forgot her meds, forgot to take a dose. Ensue ridiculous posts expecting sympathy. I know she has a special brain but if she posted a few less affiliate links maybe she’d be able to prioritize the important stuff? Both of my kids take medication and if we are going away it’s one of the first thing we pack. We also have reminders on our phones so they don’t forget to take the medication and I make a note on my phone when I need to refill a script. We also have extra medication in the car, in my bag and in the kids bags. Get your shit together Leigh!
Be very clear that this is not by accident. It’s the engagement and freebies that she gets when posting “medical” content. There is a whole post and thread about this on Outspoken FB today. Did you notice after her previous openness about her “health” struggles she got all sorts of deliveries wishing her well? It’s for views/comments/likes and freebies. I cannot stand it.

ohforfxxkssake

I can't believe that during today's multiple affiliate links she put a dress from her "friend" Tina's collab with Atmos &Here.. with the comment "it's only just launched and already on sale" what a snide, jealous comment!
I saw that too, it was such a passive aggressive dig! She really is disgusting! I don’t know how Tegan can be in business with this lazy shit?! She definitely could have skipped the trip to Paris, but know she HAD to go. Tina is so genuine and lovely and actually curates her content, unlike Leigh who just posts random screenshots, does she not realise how bad it looks? She just looks money hungry. A point proven by her promoting beauty brands that are not related to the brand she is in Paris for, isn’t that 101 in business manners??I have no idea why brands continue to work with her and her laziness kills me! I had a look on her LTK the idiot just posts her photos from Insta, no thought or carefully styled photos, it baffles me why people follow her and purchase her hideous recommendations.

Last edited: