Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Instagram doesn’t have HR
Hours of daily labour
Outside my remit

is this delusional bitch serious????? Have a day off Leigh!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

exflighty

VIP Member
I love the Brillo pad tshirt! What a riot 🤣🤣🤣 I honestly still can’t believe Leigh and Tegan thought Brillo was the best name for their beauty business…. Utter morons.

• Haha

AlterBoy

VIP Member
She doesn’t mind plugging this food company does she? Curious foods or whatever it is; $70 for a container of rice and a couple of bits of meat/fish? Hard pass.

• Haha

ellobird

VIP Member
Poor delicate fragile Leigh doesn’t have time to peel and cut up carrots! Surprised she didn’t affiliate link them.
Or afford to outsource this time around, or even buy the supermarket pre cut carrot sticks…
But she can mention that her husband bought her a cat woman mask in leather (it’s his kink remember 🤮) which she thinks looks like it belongs in a sex shop 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Not just the talking to herself (and laughing!!) but she hasn’t even poured herself (herselves??) a glass of wine! DECEASED ⚰

• Haha

ohforfxxkssake

Imagine how many families out there are in desperate need of a fridge right now bitch has no shame she is disgusting. And no I’m not jealous of your life or “success” Leigh your grifting just disgusts me. I don’t need free shit I can afford to buy it, I’d rather pay double than have your pathetic life/brain and get it for free.

Allivera

Chatty Member
Let’s put in a prediction right now - she bravely endures a long round of parties, festivities and swimming - but has to dramatically have an “ex-ray” on like the 27-28 ( coincidentally her pain will become impossible to ignore once Christmas festivities have concluded) and will announce she bravely carried on with some horrendous unique injury the whole week 😖 Cue needs a lot of rest and can’t parent for at least 2 weeks - but is fine for social gatherings 🤣

AlterBoy

VIP Member
That Arnotts ad with her “serious acting face” and her chewing 🤢.
They paid her how much for that?! These companies absolutely deserve to run a loss on their ROI for approving this shit (the same goes for Jessiika Wilson’s ads).

It’s not engaging, it’s not funny, it’s not even semi relatable - and you can’t even say it’s off brand for her, because #bingate.

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
I can't believe that during today's multiple affiliate links she put a dress from her "friend" Tina's collab with Atmos &Here.. with the comment "it's only just launched and already on sale" what a snide, jealous comment!

• Wow

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Poor fragile LC. While most normal working parents are slaving away at the office/hospital or looking after children, Leigh has hers at daycare to spend the day drinking wine and posting stories about how she is too time poor to clean her mess.

Maybe start with not having so much shit Leigh. And actually looking after your belongings instead of just scabbing free services to do it all for you, you lazy shit. Hate how she blames it on ADHD. She’s just a lazy cunt.

Reactions: 14
For those blocked, see attached pics.

Rich and her speak to weird to each other don't they?

She's studied in architecture bitches!

Leigha is officially no longer an expert beauty editor. She now lives as a French model. Why would that chic company use her, like literally any girl off the street would look better..

Also gives some recommendations for parenting - spend time with your kids people 💚 great tip Leigha!
Those horrific “pants” look exactly like the BlackMilk disco leggings us emo teen girls used to wear around 2010 🤣🤣 I just cannot with her sense of style, how on earth did she land a fashion podcast hosting gig?!

Also if I texted like that with my husband he would think I’d knocked my head on something. Sounds like she’s speaking to a PA.

• Haha

mondaymorning

It's also sad that her family holidays barely consist of her son being included. If he is there, he is in a kids club and then with a nanny when that's not open 💔 and to think she wanted more kids..

• Sad
That outfit is hysterical. She looks ridiculous. Put some pants on!

I love that someone who didn’t even finish school and has no grasp on basic English or grammar is now claiming to have studied architecture 🫠

• Haha

Moomin_mama

I think it’s just “preschool” at a daycare centre, so presumably the same extended hours. Then once he starts school he can do before and afters from open until close 🫠
I think he’s going to a separate preschool, if it’s the one I’m thinking of you can get 2 days a week funded and it’s much cheaper than his usual daycare. It’s shorter hours and not open school holidays though. Will report back if it is the one I’m thinking of as my child will be attending too 👀

She’s such a tight ass when it comes to spending her own money, I bet her attitude is that they’re paying for daycare this week so sending him whether they need to or not. Childcare is one thing she’s not been able to grift…

• Wow
Guys. It’s fine. His paediatrician said his speech is advanced. Not many kids sound like they’re talking under water. It’s a very special and unique skill.

(No idea why he sees a paed and not a GP? Sounds fake af to me but I'm not in Sydney. It takes us months to get in with our paed, I didn’t think they handled routine stuff 🤔)