Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
I have used that neutrogena moisturiser in the past and still do every now and then, if I’m on a budget month. It’s actually not bad for a supermarket cream, it’s a bit similar to Clinique and Laneige. I’m annoyed she’s done a paid partnership with it now and probably won’t buy it again. I’m sick of these brands partnering with lazy influencers. Leigha is a lazy and unimaginative as it gets.
She has only just landed back from a trip with another brand, during which she promoted her own brand, and now she's flogging this brand, pashing a watermelon and eye fucking herself in slow motion. HOT MESS

Reactions: 17

mondaymorning

Leigha at it as usual, posting her skinny photos with her beard.

And complaining about parenting on her first day of looking after her child for less than 1 day
Pretty sure the kid is in kids club.
---
He comes across as incredibly vain like his other half- it gives me the ick so much! I really prefer a man who is more relaxed about his appearance and doesn’t look like he spends all day flexing at himself in a mirror 🤣
The constant videos of himself walking out of the water at the beach like a bond girl 🤢

How vain can one man be?! Imagine setting up your phone to film that over and over again.

• Haha
  • Sick

ohforfxxkssake

Hay fever meds??? She will flog anything, it’s beyond embarrassing now. And can she stop saying social media is main stream media now, no it’s not, you’re not a journalist, you use social media to advertise all the shit you’re paid to flog. I don’t see journos doing that in the SMH or Fin Review. She always makes these broad statements like she’s trying to educate her followers, drives me insane! She didn’t even finish year 10, and you’re not a journalist, shut the F up!

Last edited:

exflighty

VIP Member
These women are such try hards. Outfit colour palettes, sequins at lunch, contorted posing, expensive restaurants. I feel sorry for them in a way, they all must be so lacking in their lives if they behave like this just for social media. Sad.

NBK86

Bit late to the thread, but my friend was at the creed event on Thursday and said Leigha looked terrible. She is so thin and her face is completely botched. Supposedly her and guncle were dancing around like fools trying to convince people they have chemistry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Leigha is a fragile, delicate human. She doesn’t have time for tasks such as cutting a watermelon, her brain is far too special for that!

Also spoiler alert: it’s not a “boy mum” thing for 4 year olds to have energy. My girl is the same age and is non stop. Pathetic to claim Bug is like this 16 hours a day given she has never spent more than an hour alone with him awake.

exflighty

VIP Member
I still follow Leigh but am considering an unfollow. Her account is has become boring, predictable and sad. She herself is condescending, rude and a complete mole to her followers who “she owes nothing to”. I don’t look up to her in any way, I don’t believe any of her paid partnerships are genuine and the 45,000 affiliate links every day are embarrassing and sad.

toooldfortt

The absolute nerve of her to say “they haven’t solo time in 73 years”. Get fucked Leigh.
It’s actually been a full 7 weeks since they had a child free long weekend in Tasmania for “work” which must feel like a lifetime ago for them both, especially because since then she’s only been to Canberra, Dallas and Melbourne, the poor love.

That’s only what she’s posted publicly, I’m sure they get the “nanny” over frequently so they can go out (sidenote: she’s reverted to calling them a sitter so must’ve realised how ridiculous she sounds to people who actually have nannies).

Also if you’re going to affiliate link something, surely the least you could do was check the fabric composition so you could say what it was? What is “linen/dressy fabric hybrid” supposed to mean, because I read that as cheap polyester.

• Haha

toooldfortt

Maybe I’m reading into it too much but if I were a relative or family friend seeing this after she’s just been in Melbourne over the weekend, I’d think this was about me and she couldn’t remember my name

Attachments

• Wow

emmyglue

I shouldn’t be shocked, but I am, that for two people who are out / away from that poor little boy all year, she dumps him at daycare this week.

Why doesn’t she take him to do the groceries with her, spend time with him doing normal stuff?? Fucking appalling. Does no one in her life call her out on this?
THIS! Not everything has to be fun friend visits or park hangs… how about the everyday, normal mundane tasks such as grocery shopping? Let him tag along. It’s regular life. He’s not too young or inconvenient for that! It would be good for his development (though I know he’s incredibly advanced 🤥)

• Haha

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Imagine the first thing that comes into your head about your kid is ‘expensive’ and then you choose to share that.
Spend less money on crumpled blazers, stop outsourcing 100% of raising him when you’re not that busy and grift some crap for him instead of your beautifully renovated eastern suburbs home and you might not be so focused how expensive the kid you clearly hate is.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Best.comment.ever.
Someone hand this girl an award.
---

For those that are blocked- from her stories.
---
I have a theory.. she's having more done to her face, that's why she's been MIA. Or a coma.
THIS
of course its this
and she's breadcrumbed us all the way here with talk of closing the account, going quiet, old photos in ads - sorry sorry my bad commercial obligations............
and then she'll be back with a new face and just tell us all she's had a good rest

• Haha

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
I reckon this counts for two hotel stays @ellobird - one with Guncle and the kid and one solo.
so what happened? She brought the kid to Melbourne and then Guncle took him home to dump him in daycare 7am Monday and she stayed in Melbourne to work solo from the hotel?
I find it so out of the box that any mother spends this long away from their kid. My mum worked full time when I was a kid but the nights away never began until I was a teenager. Before that it was rare (like 2 times a year) and I stayed with my grandparents. She’s fucked. It’s. So. Cooked.

ohforfxxkssake

Wasn’t her son there? Vaping with kids around……nice and so responsible 🙄.

No offence to anyone but I think smoking/vaping is disgusting 🤮

Newhere2

VIP Member
Leigha is a fragile, delicate human. She doesn’t have time for tasks such as cutting a watermelon, her brain is far too special for that!

Also spoiler alert: it’s not a “boy mum” thing for 4 year olds to have energy. My girl is the same age and is non stop. Pathetic to claim Bug is like this 16 hours a day given she has never spent more than an hour alone with him awake.
Yes, I have a girl similar age. Does she think our girls sit there all day, braiding their hair and colouring in silently? So she's sexist and dumb.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Maybe in honour of Lee's trip to Paris, she could like, I dunno, maybe mention some of the amazing initiatives LRP are doing, instead of these vain and vapid photos shoots that literally no-one asked for?!

toooldfortt

Kinda disgusting really, not only the wastage but also trying to big note herself because she has money finally.
I would say the money is coming from the 1000% mark up on Brillo products. Now she has money wants to spend it on her shopping addiction 🤮
There is no way money is coming from Brillo - engagement is shockingly low and they’ve got under 12k followers since launching over a year ago. This post from yesterday got just one like! No wonder they tend to hide likes for most of them.

The money is probably coming from her spamming everyone with affiliate links for anything and everything. Her friends with actual money must be so embarrassed for her.

Attachments

• Haha