Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
And their holidays are always super short, even their trip to the Maldives and Italy…it’s like as soon as they freebies expire they’re out of there because they are either too tight or can’t afford it. I’m booked into that hotel next week (will be my last stay there) I’m going to ask to speak to the manager and ask how they decide what grifters they choose to promote their hotels. It’s over $600 a night, that is a lot of money for people at the moment, read the room Leigh you loser, most people can’t afford to stay in accommodation like that and no I’m not jealous I’m in a fortunate position that I pay for my own holidays and when I travel for work they pay. I don’t beg for freebies like some desperate 🙄
Ask for the PR/marketing team. I'm so interested to hear as well. She's such a loser. Staying in a gifted room in a gifted dress.. shafts her kid off at first chance.

Reactions: 15

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
What about the 11 fashion must haves from the streets of Paris ….f me drunk she has to be kidding, how is she employed. Emerald green (Bottega 2 seasons ago with their accessories, metallics (seed has had metallics for two seasons as has Zara), button up shirts (again every label for past two seasons). She has no idea, she deadset thinks she’s a fashionista 🙄
She has zero style, truly looks hideous in most things she wears. She’s always had a talent for talking herself up and making out that she is so stylish, so witty, such a hard worker.

Also pretty gross she’s leveraging off the Paris trip for mamamia content when she was sent there by LRP, and has said f all about the brand.

ohforfxxkssake

Hi Leigh, just re-reading the title of this thread, what happened to not posting on IG anymore and just concentrating on Mamamia and Brillo.... ?
All empty threats! She has “commercial obligations” hence why she needs to stay on the gram. Translation: she wants free holidays, clothes, beauty products, household items and hay fever medication so she has to stay on the gram, otherwise (shock horror) she may actually have to pay for something herself. Not sure she knows how to do that? 🤔

Also it takes many hours of labour to post 1000 screenshots per day and slap on an affiliate link and she is SO busy, did I mention SO busy? Being on the gram is just too hard for her special brain.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Just when I think she can’t get any lower, she grifts a hotel stay for the memorial of her FIL. Whose funeral she didn’t go to because she couldn’t organise (grift) a hotel for.
What I would give to be in the Guncle family group chats. They’d be going OFF about her and her desperation.

• Haha
She’s working at getting at getting off Instagram though 😂. Umm. You could have paid for your own weekend away and not had to post a single thing. This trip had nothing to do with your job or your brand. It was absolutely unnecessary. Proof that she will never leave Instagram because she’d have to pay her own way.
(which we already knew, but the nerve of saying again this week that she’s trying to get off Instagram)

• Haha

frenchiefern

VIP Member
‘Beyond my remit’ echoes ‘i don’t work for you.’
Fuck off Leigh you sanctimonious arse, what exactly is your remit outside of affiliate links and avoiding your kid?

This almost makes me miss Facebook 😂

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Hooray she is leaving TGM! Given she is a terrible parent I’m shocked she lasted as long as she did

Moving on to something else she isn’t qualified to talk about… fashion & style
Moving on to somewhere she can grift more clothes for her hoarding obsession 🙄

So she only went to the memorial because she was able to scab a free hotel stay. All class Leigh. I had to laugh when she claimed it was great for families because of the cooking and laundry facilities. Not anything she’d know about…

• Haha

ohforfxxkssake

Perfect excuse to stay off social media this weekend but she doesn’t. The Greeks take memorials very seriously, the family would definitely be looking down on her quietly, it’s a lack of respect. But of course she’s does what she wants to do and her “easy going” husband, (translation …he has to walk on eggshells around her) doesn’t say anything because last time she spent a once in a blue weekend with his family she had a mini breakdown. I can’t imagine not spending time with my in laws, do I love it, not all the time but I do it because they’re my family now too and it’s important to my husband. She barely sees her in laws and we know it because she never posts about it or says she’s going to visit. It’s a 3 time a year thing tops….but will go to Melbourne at the drop of a hat for a freebie.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Why is she in paris? Did she fly business again? Or did she slum it In economy class? I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.
Now you wrote it, she will freak out someone will think she went economy and do a slipper pose to show off business again.

Why is she there? A much needed beauty event that couldn’t possibly go ahead without her?

• Wow

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Seeing Hillary Holmes use the Brillo BeUty lip balm and the fact she has showed it in her stories before makes me feel like her and Leigh have made a deal to promote each other’s products
You may remember the Hillary Holmes setting spray won a You Beauty award despite it being a very small brand that is only available online, it seems very suspicious at the time and this may explain it

Attachments

• Wow

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Wow she’s bought the kid more crap that isn’t needed and has spent 4 seconds with him drawing and now she’s dissing him again.
he’s not a fucking toddler, he’s 4. Stop calling him that you idiot. She must be exhausted from spending time with him. Better book another hotel stay for this week.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
IMG_4930.jpeg

Guncle can barely smile with all the Botox. 😅
The recycle photos she shows of her friends are so interesting. Leigha looked much nicer with a bit of meat on the bones. The skinny era heightens her hardness as a person.
---
Just popping this up so it’s here forever. My god, she is absolutely repulsive and void of any decency or respect for her husbands family.
I truly think it’s also because she doesn’t know how to use ‘spoils’ in context. She’s that dumb. Much editor. If she had said something along the lines of how all the family had made beautiful food to honour the memory of the person it would have been passable. But she’s a robot.

satellites

The way her followers speak to her as if they're scared - "Do you mind sharing where is XXX from? Sorry if it's already been asked and I missed it". For fucks sake..she is not some revered demigod. She is so gross and such a cunt! Leigha 'I owe you nothing and don't work for you' Campbell 🤬

I don’t agree with posting the messages publicly, but I do think that girl was in the wrong. Leigh could have sent her a quick message to say “please stop” if they’d had positive interactions previously, but why was she at Leigh about it in the first place. It is really rude to keep sending her videos. Why should Leigh comment when she’s clearly not educated on the issues. I’d probably block too. Also, Leigh’s employer is Jewish, so any commenting from Leigh is fraught. She’s never going to give you the 100% pro-Palestine comment that you’re looking for.
I tend to agree with you- I don’t know why anyone would bother repeatedly sending videos to influencers whose political stances they disagree with. It’s never going to result in getting the outcome you desire. I personally wouldn’t expect someone as vapid and self obsessed as Leigha to have any nuanced political opinions at all.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I can’t believe all she has posted about LRP is one shitty story about the meal they had.

Imagine being invited by a brand to spend the whole time shamelessly promoting other brands and posing up a storm in some hideous outfits from another brand.

How many times can she post herself in those leather stockings? Is it some weird attempt to show Guncle how hot she is? Absolutely loving herself sick, she looks beyond ridiculous.