Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Now a partnership with Mecca to try and make us think that on top of being a good wife/mother/friend/daughter/lover, ‘bossbabe’ or dedicated employee, keeping a clean Insta worthy house, working out to keep our bodies toned and doing some form of spiritual/gratitude practice - we also need to find time in the day to tone the muscles of our face 🙄

ETA: “We tone our body muscles to be right and taught, so why not the 47 muscles in our face?!”

I think she means “tight” and “taut”🤭
Lol it's called a homophone, editor Leigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

jordanbing

Agreed. And it’s passive aggressive ‘there wasn’t anywhere for us to stay’. Such code for whatever her petulant reason was.
what a self absorbed comment to make after someone has passed away. They just lost a family member, the last thing they would be wanting to worry about was where was Leigh going to sleep. Book a hotel or an Air BNB like a normal person.
---

Still 25 tickets left!
---

Attachments

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Not sure about Leigh promoting that eye cream. I mean, she’s an obvious choice being a beauty influencer with decent reach, but personally I wouldn’t buy it until I see a considerable improvement in her under eye area, assuming she is actually using it. But if it’s an effective product then she’s the perfect candidate because the difference would be considerable since she needs something that works! (spoken as a fellow haggard gal).
Her under eye area is fuckkkked. Has she ever discussed it!? For a self proclaimed 'beauty expert' she is yet to find the magic cream!

Are there any media reports? I've googled Tom Crossling and Thomas Crossling but can only find court dates
There was at the time but just in the local newspaper. The Leader. But I don't think they mentioned his name.

jordanbing

I thought this was bizarre. Imagine making such a huge life decision based on where one friend lives. If I were Tegan, I’d feel really weird about this.
I think maybe the ‘warehouse’ mijt be near Tegans? Or even in her house. She said a few weeks ago she couldn’t move too far out of the area for that reason.

Allivera

Chatty Member
Amy Clark why don’t you wake up 20 minutes earlier and wash your hair. Honestly these are beauty influencers 🤨?

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Leigh will be following this comment thread and deleting anyone who makes a negative comment about affiliate links from her Instagram profile.
She will be shaking in her boots because she’s going to be called out here- she can (and does) post up to 30 affiliate links in ONE DAY!!! And the whole “sometimes my followers ask for an affiliate link” comment is the biggest lie I’ve read today.
I really, really hope someone calls her out.
A lot of people do not have the same Insta handle as their Facebook profile so good luck to her.