Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellobird

VIP Member
How many filters are they using on these stories vs her park ones this morning?

Is the pen as their employee supposed to be funny?

Reactions: 3

jordanbing

totally agree with all of you on this one. Basing your decision on where to live around where one other friend lives is really bizarre. She doesn’t *actually* need to be close by to Tegan to run the business, that makes zero sense. I think she’s just using that as an excuse to stay in the east and keep up appearances on Instagram.

Amy Gerard’s new house might be awful (it is), but at least she’s made the decision based around her Childrens needs and their childhood. She’s not trying to keep up with people who clearly have more money than she will ever have, unlike Leigh who is butt hurt over the fact she doesn’t have Tegan’s life and wealth (she did have Tegan’s hubby first though, which she likes to remind everyone of LOL)
I must have missed the part about Tegans husband…..him and Leigh were a couple previously??? That’s a bit awkward.

In the article it’s described as a duplex, is that where two houses are side by side on a long block? My husband & I call them “half a house” - if this is right then maybe they sold off the second one to help finance the build? I think that’s what Adele Barbaro is doing with her build too
A duplex is usually one building so it’s like 2 houses stuck together with a a shared wall somewhere, often the garage and maybe a shared driveway depending on the layout.

Last edited:

mondaymorning

Sorry, I meant to say that she said it wasnt gifted.
Also was she wearing new swimmers yet again?? What happened to her “must have” marks and spencer ones she had in 5 colours…I don’t know anyone else that owns so many swimmers. She literally wears each one once but has the nerve to lecture others on caring about the climate.
She ordered more swimmers last week and mentioned the brand.. probably grifted though.. you're right, how many swimmers do you need. I wonder where she keeps all this shit in her little unit.

Leigh, show us the name of the affiliate program you use and how the commission works, their policy on how it’s only that one item you recommended, no cookies etc 🤥🤥🤥

Show us it’s above board. The ACCC need to be looking at affiliate links. She’s lying, but these companies don’t publish that information anywhere for people to see, so it’s impossible for people to be adequately informed.

Newhere2

VIP Member
She's deliberately choosing clothes that are baggy to get more 'youre so skinny' comments