Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes I feel like I sort of understand but also not really. Most adults just see their friends when they can and if they are lucky both are free and willing every weekend and you just suck it and commute if need be. But to actually genuinely factor this into a huge financial and life decision? Very odd.

Reactions: 8
yes I feel like I sort of understand but also not really. Most adults just see their friends when they can and if they are lucky both are free and willing every weekend and you just suck it and commute if need be. But to actually genuinely factor this into a huge financial and life decision? Very odd.
totally agree with all of you on this one. Basing your decision on where to live around where one other friend lives is really bizarre. She doesn’t *actually* need to be close by to Tegan to run the business, that makes zero sense. I think she’s just using that as an excuse to stay in the east and keep up appearances on Instagram.

Amy Gerard’s new house might be awful (it is), but at least she’s made the decision based around her Childrens needs and their childhood. She’s not trying to keep up with people who clearly have more money than she will ever have, unlike Leigh who is butt hurt over the fact she doesn’t have Tegan’s life and wealth (she did have Tegan’s hubby first though, which she likes to remind everyone of LOL)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tegan is definitely in the east.
There must be some inheritance coming if Leigh is keeping the Randwick place which is 3 bed 2 bath and 2 car with plenty of space for those who asked (no one). Hi Leigh!

I get wanting to be close to your family and friends but clinging on to Tigga for dear life is so weird. That and the fact that Leigh is a giant snob and couldn’t possibly live anywhere but the east despite what she says.

Reactions: 10
Do we think she moved to the Randwick hoarding apartment in 2019? They would have paid a bomb and not made that much on it. Must be using the equity. I mean good on them. You’d hope the endless grifting would pay off on some level otherwise what’s the point. I wouldn’t want a massive mortgage though and not be able to sleep at night just to keep up with the jones’

Reactions: 2
Cannot wait to see this woman drowning in debt to keep up appearances. Sadly with all the free and semi-gifted items she will still appear to be living within her means, but girl could be genuinely saving for her child’s future or putting money into his education or something instead.

And on that note, I wonder if she would ever factor local schools and catchments into her decision? I mean I’m sure majority are fine, but if there was a better option but further away from Tigga… surely she would choose the school??

Reactions: 4
I doubt she’d have the first clue about schools or even thought about it 😆 good luck babes. Meanwhile I’m predicting that Brillo won’t be around in 5 years and nor will she still be friends with Tigga. A psychotic break is likely in 2024 at this rate. I’m going to hell now.

Reactions: 7
Do we think she moved to the Randwick hoarding apartment in 2019? They would have paid a bomb and not made that much on it. Must be using the equity. I mean good on them. You’d hope the endless grifting would pay off on some level otherwise what’s the point. I wouldn’t want a massive mortgage though and not be able to sleep at night just to keep up with the jones’
They bought in 2019 for around $900k, prob worth about $1.1m now. It would bring in a good rental amount if they’re keeping it. I would think they’re getting some kind of inheritance to fund the new place otherwise that’s going to be a hell of a mortgage, especially with interest rates at the moment!

Reactions: 5
I thought this was bizarre. Imagine making such a huge life decision based on where one friend lives. If I were Tegan, I’d feel really weird about this.
I think maybe the ‘warehouse’ mijt be near Tegans? Or even in her house. She said a few weeks ago she couldn’t move too far out of the area for that reason.

Reactions: 3
I think maybe the ‘warehouse’ mijt be near Tegans? Or even in her house. She said a few weeks ago she couldn’t move too far out of the area for that reason.
Even if she moved to the beaches, for the random times she’s the one packing (3 times maybe, since she shows her daily life) im sure she can make the 40 min drive across the bridge….

also surprising to know Tigga was just an acquaintance to Lily before the podcast started…. She’s such a clinger…

Reactions: 5
I am wondering if the talk about buying in the East is all a flex to make people think she has heaps of money? It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually ends up staying where she is or buying somewhere else because the “perfect house just came up.”

Talk is cheap.

I am still betting on her and Rich splitting this year BTW. Maybe even before she splits with her new BFF.

The warehouse is Tegan’s garage. For sure.

Reactions: 12
That is a stunning house and don’t get me wrong, I’d probably also mooch off a friend in a similar situation in the sense it would be the logical place to hang out (compared to Leigh’s apartment) and it seems like an entertainer’s home, but it’s still weird AF. Like it almost feels like the house is the selling point and not Tigga?

I wonder if Leigh could scrape into the southern parts of the East like Malabar or La Perouse. No shade to these areas, they are still lovely areas and by no means cheap, but cheaper than point piper and I have known people to live there and still talk about living in the eastern suburbs as a flex despite barely making it in. Definitely something our Lee Lee would do.

Reactions: 7
One of the houses she shared that she was looking at with her multiple agents but the time wasn’t right was in south Coogee.

Reactions: 2
I think this is exactly the problem with Leigh. She desperately wants to be a Sydney eastern suburbs socialite, but she never will be. Just accept your lot in life. She's far more privileged than most, owning their own place etc., but yet it's still not good enough for her. You're a westie with tit tatts and left school completely uneducated - surely you should just be grateful for what you've got, not constantly whining about a bigger house "in the eastern suburbs" :rolleyes:

would love to know how much $$$ hubby brings home. Doesn't Mamamia notoriously pay tit?

Reactions: 10
Tigga’s place would have cost a bomb to build in that location. Leigh wishes she could afford an house. Lol! And lol to this article that seems like a house tour but is really a vacuum cleaner ad. Mamamia is the worst.
I will never get over people willing to expose their entire house, including their kids rooms, for some bucks from a vacuum ad. Especially with 3 little kids in a very exposed street like hers.
Thank goodness they are silly enough so we get to sticky beak!

Reactions: 9
Can anyone share the tea on Tegan's other business partner @mamakez Kerry Crossling's husbands duck up?? Did he sexually assault someone at a Christmas party?? How is this good PR for Leigh? I understand Tegan is surface level okay, but that's cooked if it's affecting her other business

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can anyone share the tea on Tegan's other business partner @mamakez Kerry Crossling's husbands duck up?? Did he sexually assault someone at a Christmas party?? How is this good PR for Leigh? I understand Tegan is surface level okay, but that's cooked if it's affecting her other business
Correct. Awaiting court. It was the entertainment hired for The Christmas Party that has made the allegation. Kez went off all social media once it came out and he was arrested.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I will never get over people willing to expose their entire house, including their kids rooms, for some bucks from a vacuum ad. Especially with 3 little kids in a very exposed street like hers.
Thank goodness they are silly enough so we get to sticky beak!
Thought exactly the same.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.