LEGO fans?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody got any experience with ordering from Lego online? I placed an order on 1st August and it appears to have been sat in a warehouse somewhere since 4th August. I’m probably just being impatient but as it was my first order I was wondering if this was the norm or have I just been unlucky?

Reactions: 1
Has anybody got any experience with ordering from Lego online? I placed an order on 1st August and it appears to have been sat in a warehouse somewhere since 4th August. I’m probably just being impatient but as it was my first order I was wondering if this was the norm or have I just been unlucky?
They’re awful, this is normal especially if there’s been a big release, usually it’s a 2 week turnaround sadly. The only pro of ordering through their website is the VIP points scheme which is actually quite good.

They’re awful, this is normal especially if there’s been a big release, usually it’s a 2 week turnaround sadly. The only pro of ordering through their website is the VIP points scheme which is actually quite good.
Ah thank you for replying, I’ll try and be more patient then!

• Heart
I only ever order online (UK based). I have never really had an issue, it can sit in the warehouse for a while. Usually arrives within 5 to 7 days, but there were ALOT of big releases at the beginning of August so highly likely its slow due to volume of orders

Reactions: 2
Ooh, what have you ordered?

Father and son lego channel people may like, do it for the love rather than the career type channels and gives adult and kids views

The Lego Masters UK Christmas Special was on last night and is now available on 4 catch up. Hope this means they may do a new series, although will have to go far to beat the Australian version

My housemate got me the London Bridge one last Christmas and I really enjoyed making it! Would like to get more, especially the architecture ones but I just have no where to put them at the moment. Maybe one day!

Reactions: 3
My eldest got me the orchid for Christmas plus a little buzz light year brick headz , and I got my youngest a Minecraft set 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We got our youngest the Pyramid of Giza and I got The Office US 😍

• Heart
Not sure how I've only just seen this thread! We are both huge AFOLs! We have a Lego room in our house, and ive honestly lost count of how many sets we have.

I got my partner the UCS Millenium Falcon Christmas

My favourite build has been the big Hogwarts, I absolutely love it.

Anyone else looking forward to the 2023 Modular?

We have all of them apart from the first couple, and I think this one is going to be a really nice addition

As for youtubers, we both like JANGBricks. Always trust his reviews of sets

• Heart
Not sure how I've only just seen this thread! We are both huge AFOLs! We have a Lego room in our house, and ive honestly lost count of how many sets we have.

I got my partner the UCS Millenium Falcon Christmas

My favourite build has been the big Hogwarts, I absolutely love it.

Anyone else looking forward to the 2023 Modular?

We have all of them apart from the first couple, and I think this one is going to be a really nice addition

As for youtubers, we both like JANGBricks. Always trust his reviews of sets
I can’t see the pics, I want to see the Lego room 😭😄

New series of lego masters Australia started last week. On again tonight. E4 550pm I think. Or in catch up

I've just noticed a whole new series of Lego Masters Usa has dropped on 4 on demand. Odd as the Australian series is airing weekly, but they have added the whole of the recent us series already