Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like Lee and think her wee boy is cute, sometimes she seems a bit mad but who doesn't. Agree to some extent that kids shouldn't be posted on public accounts for goodness knows who to see! At the end of the day she seems like a good mum to me and at least she isn't like social mama aimee that posts videos of herself rambling to instagram about how she's enjoying self care time then says in the next story that her 3/4 y/o child has just pished herself so she can also have a bath at 10pm (which appears to be a regular occurrence).
No-one doubts she is not a good mother. I don't think it has ever been mentioned that she isn't.
La la loves to share every aspect of her life. And as a father I find that concern that a wee child can be used to engage your insta following.
But that is just my humble opinion.

No-one doubts she is not a good mother. I don't think it has ever been mentioned that she isn't.
La la loves to share every aspect of her life. And as a father I find that concern that a wee child can be used to engage your insta following.
But that is just my humble opinion.
I never said anyone doubts she's a good mum, I just said that was my opinion! 🤔 I also never said that i thought you were wrong in your opinion, was just stating mine. Why do you call her lala?

I guess if you’re using your son for engagement purposes on Instagram then by proxy you’re *not* a good mother, but I’m sure she loves him very much.

I’m surprised her husband being in the police allows his child to be shown in that way.

Reactions: 3
I guess if you’re using your son for engagement purposes on Instagram then by proxy you’re *not* a good mother, but I’m sure she loves him very much.

I’m surprised her husband being in the police allows his child to be shown in that way.
I didn't think he was in the police, I've always thought he was a support worker! No idea where I pulled that from!

Reactions: 1
I didn't think he was in the police, I've always thought he was a support worker! No idea where I pulled that from!
I thought that too - she spoke about how he came into Debenhams (before they were an item) with someone that he was supporting? When did he change to the Police?

I thought that too - she spoke about how he came into Debenhams (before they were an item) with someone that he was supporting? When did he change to the Police?
I think the police was a false rumour at the height of the pandemic. I’m sure he’s a support worker of some description.

Ohhh have I got that completely wrong? I could have *sworn* she mentioned him being in the police 🤨

Reactions: 2
Ohhh have I got that completely wrong? I could have *sworn* she mentioned him being in the police 🤨
Her husband is a police officer she has mentioned this many many times.
He was previously a support worker
But is now in the police.

Reactions: 5
I don't see the point of her public account now. She has zero content other than the 5000 stories advertising hair straighteners 😴😴😴 She went a nice day out with her family, that's lovely but it's not exactly up there with Hinch or Solomon content is it (neither of whom I can be arsed with either!).

I don't see the point of her public account now. She has zero content other than the 5000 stories advertising hair straighteners 😴😴😴 She went a nice day out with her family, that's lovely but it's not exactly up there with Hinch or Solomon content is it (neither of whom I can be arsed with either!).
Begging for likes on her stories too, but masking it as checking to see if insta is hiding her posts. Ultimate cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Begging for likes on her stories too, but masking it as checking to see if insta is hiding her posts. Ultimate cringe.
I clocked that straight away that it was just for likes. Someone on here must know her or of her. Spill the tea? She seems like a loner. And wtf are all those clothes she has? She doesn’t even go out

• Haha
God Bless old Lee, it must be so frightfully awful when your not very good at you little hobby and you put so much work and effort into it.
Maybe time to get a new hobby if the old one takes up most of your time.
The only content madame has is her adorable wee boy and drum roll please Tattle and them nasty mean trolls which incedently she is one of.
Anyone spotted her on here. 👀👁👁

God Bless old Lee, it must be so frightfully awful when your not very good at you little hobby and you put so much work and effort into it.
The only content madame has is her adorable wee boy and drum roll please Tattle and them nasty mean trolls which incedently she is one of.
Can’t remember the nam e she went by but I remember her being in ages ago and I’m sure she posts on other threads that she supposed to support 🥴

I remember her coming on here and commenting and when I checked her usernames history she had also been bashing mario and pink peony 😂🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont usually mind Lee but the stories shes just posted about her man are pathetic. He's presumably at work and she has done XYZ cleaning and shopping etc, and she's there publicly slamming him for offering to do things when he gets home. I mean... how old is she supposed to be? Slamming her man on insta like a moody teenager is extremely embarrassing behaviour in my opinion. Yikes.

I dont usually mind Lee but the stories shes just posted about her man are pathetic. He's presumably at work and she has done XYZ cleaning and shopping etc, and she's there publicly slamming him for offering to do things when he gets home. I mean... how old is she supposed to be? Slamming her man on insta like a moody teenager is extremely embarrassing behaviour in my opinion. Yikes.
I’m not getting her posts lately 🥴 but random and bizarre

I keep looking at this thread title, did I f*ck up the apostrophe? 😂🤔 It looks so wrong.