Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have sat reading the posts for days and i feel i need to say something. My husband is a friend of Davids and i feel that its going to be made out that its a shame for Lee when thats not the case!
Lee was cheating on David with a man she met online and fell in love with!!! So for the breakdown of the marriage lee is at fault! Shes not so innocent in all the we fell out of love! So yes David deserves to be online dating he has done noting wrong to hurt lee the way she hurt him! All makes sense now why she dropped off the grid and was leading a private life! Was private from her husband also well she was messing about!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

MissyMae

Sorry but she works hard? Doing what like? This whole thread has been one whole piss take on how she never takes her kid out and he's so pale, how she elongates her leg pictures, how she gets drunk on lives/kitchen parties and all the work she has done and then her fella ups and leaves her and all of a sudden everyone loves her :ROFLMAO: maybe he left because she's a boring, pretentious self obsessed twat?🤭🤭
I’ve always liked her. I would also never comment negatively on a persons appearance especially a child. I think it’s cruel. But we all have our own moral compasses. Tattle is a place to share opinions and comment openly, it doesn’t always need to be negative or critical. Its ok for people to think differently, It’s ok to be nice and it’s ok to like people and wish them well 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PeterPanFan

Jack is a very weird looking child. Always looks ill and gaunt.
No he doesn't, he looks like he is a lovely wee boy. It's a bit low to bash a wee kid who's done nothing wrong imo. Lees fair game but I don't think her wee boy even asks to feature on her page (correct me if I'm wrong here!)

Reactions: 21

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I've never been her biggest fan as I always felt she was was full off herself and hated the strops she'd had which I've commented on over both her threads. However I genuinely feel for anyone who's marriage breaks down when there are young kids involved. Think it's called empathy, doesn't mean I'm her new girl fan.
She has clearly been forced into announcing it as he's been found on a dating site. That must be a bit shit for her.

MissyMae

This is a real shame! Always liked Lee, I think she’s a really classy lady and seems to be a wonderful mother and always looks a million dollars, she’s gorgeous, enhancements or not, I don’t blame anyone for doing what they’ve got to do to feel good in their own skin. Good luck to her, I hope she finds happiness and hopefully her next man when she’s ready will have money to burn and she can live her best Chanel fantasy x hopefully a little laugh for you Lee if you do read here x

• Heart

canadianwoopwoop

Ahhh I’m genuinely sad to have seen her post and that she obviously reads here and felt she had to announce it on her account. Doesn’t seem like he has hung about in setting up a profile which has got to sting regardless of the reasons for their split. I personally think she is gorgeous and hope she finds happiness 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
It’s actually really very sad, Lee has remained private and didn’t succumb to all that insta bullshit and I admire her for that. Hope she finds happiness wherever that may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First time looking at her thread on here from looking at her stories and I’m surprised she had one if I’m honest. Maybe I’m looking into this differently but I think she’s honest about most things and seems down to earth. Yeah she likes nice things but don’t we all? Financially everyone’s income can go up and down- mine certainly did but I’m in a much better position now- thankfully! Am I going to treat myself to a pamper- fuck yeah! We all deserve it. Please correct me if I’m wrong lol I can take it 🤣

• Haha

SkinnyMalinky

The wee boy has acute asthma and has been hospitalised a few times with it, so I would imagine that's why he was so pale. Don't get why children have to be brought into snarking on her though.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I've never been her biggest fan as I always felt she was was full off herself and hated the strops she'd had which I've commented on over both her threads. However I genuinely feel for anyone who's marriage breaks down when there are young kids involved. Think it's called empathy, doesn't mean I'm her new girl fan.
She has clearly been forced into announcing it as he's been found on a dating site. That must be a bit shit for her.
Yeah this I totally agree with. Also she distanced herself from the ‘influencer’ type role and didn’t go down the being a total beg route of #ad #gifted and completely sell her soul. That may be because her husband wasn’t happy with her online presence, I think now looking back she was looking for a bit of a confidence boost from her followers. Either way I do think she was pretty harmless, and don’t wish her any ill will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pollypocket7

Lee is probably one of the only “instagramers” that I like (nobody come for me it’s just my opinion - like arseholes we all have them) I’m not saying having an affair is right but we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors - what made her make that choice to break up her family! Or what went on in their marriage over the years. Like someone else said we all have our own moral compasses what she chose to do someone else may not but it doesn’t make him an angel either! And from the vibes I get from the small amount of her life she shares jack is her absolute world & I can’t imagine whoever’s fault it is that it’s easy for anyone involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Xoxgossipxoxo

This is a real shame! Always liked Lee, I think she’s a really classy lady and seems to be a wonderful mother and always looks a million dollars, she’s gorgeous, enhancements or not, I don’t blame anyone for doing what they’ve got to do to feel good in their own skin. Good luck to her, I hope she finds happiness and hopefully her next man when she’s ready will have money to burn and she can live her best Chanel fantasy x hopefully a little laugh for you Lee if you do read here x
she clearly deserves so much better if Mr s is already on dating sites

Reactions: 14

Thebluebean

Thanks its turning into a fan club! Right marriage break downs are sad but whats with all the ass kissing all of a sudden??

Not necessarily ass-kissing, tattle is not just hate, its also for gossip. I have always liked Lee, she is totally harmless especially when compared to others IMO.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
I get the impression the relationship isn’t good between them. So sad to have to leave your home when your relationship breaks down. The husband sounds like a bit of a dick to be fair.
I get the impression he wasn’t that nice to her, I think that’s why she turned to IG to talk to people, and he then became an ever bigger prick to her, well he is a police officer so that explains a lot. I suppose this is the perfect example of not judging a book by its cover

Lovesitmate

Maybe her constant “I was so deformed and hideous, my gorgeous husband took pity on me, he’s too good for me” chatter wasn’t just for the ‘gram and it played with his ego (she was never hideous imo). I actually don’t mind Lee so I really feel for her.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
The wee boy has acute asthma and has been hospitalised a few times with it, so I would imagine that's why he was so pale. Don't get why children have to be brought into snarking on her though.
Yeah I don’t like it when children are brought into it,

Reactions: 13
Listen i have nothing to gain in this! My only reason for posting is i could see people thinking David is the bad guy when that's no the case!! Believe me or don't i don't care but but when the dirty washing comes out i will get the last laugh because then u will see!
As i said she has fell in love with someone else she met online! The vanishing off instagram makes sense now….. hiding so she wouldn't get caught out! It was her choice to wreck the family home!

• Wow
Reactions: 13